It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia may hit back at KSA (Saudi arabia) for Volgogard attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Russia now knows it was Saudi Arabia behind the terror attacks at Volgogard.
So if this is true the Saudi arabia is targeting the World Olympics with the help of Doko Umarov.

According to an informed Russian official source, reported by the Fars News Agency, Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) has informed President Vladimir Putin of the Saudi link to the Volgograd massacre. This will come as no surprise to Putin. The Russian leader was warned by the Saudi intelligence chief Prince Bandar Bin Sultan during a heated four-hour private meeting back in July that Wahhabi-sponsored terrorists based in the North Caucasus region of Russia would be targeting the Sochi Winter Olympics.

The Volgograd atrocity is just the latest in a long series of terrorist acts connected to Saudi-sponsored radicals in the North Caucasus. Back in October, another suicide bomb on a packed bus in Volgograd left six dead. The group believed to be behind these attacks is known as the Caucasus Caliphate, led by Doko Umarov. Saudi Arabia is a major source of funds for the Caucasus Caliphate, which espouses the same fundamentalist ideology as the Saudi-sponsored Takfiris operating in Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Yemen and Iraq. Based in Chechnya and Dagestan, Umarov has publicly stated that “all means necessary would be used to derail” the Sochi Olympics.

here are unconfirmed reports that Putin and his senior intelligence officers have already drawn up plans to “destroy Saudi Arabia” over its systematic sponsoring of terrorism on Russian territory.

Source

Now let see about that Doko Umarov Calling for attacks on 2014 Winter Olympics

Russian Islamist Doku Umarov calls for attacks on 2014 Winter Olympics Supporters must use maximum force to ensure Sochi Games do not take place, rebel leader says in video

Today we must show those who live in the Kremlin … that our kindness is not weakness," Umarov said, speaking in a forest and dressed in green camouflage. "They plan to hold the Olympics on the bones of our ancestors, on the bones of many, many dead Muslims buried on our land by the Black Sea. We as mujahideen are required not to allow that, using any methods that Allah allows us

Source

Out of context this is my personal 0.2 cents thoughts.
So that group Based in Chechnya and Dagestan is run by Saudi Arabia.
The hijackers on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia right.
The Boston pressure cooker terrorists are from Chechnya.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If Saudi was behind it....and Vladimir Putin has proof positive to his standards, then there is only one thing left to say?

Dosvedanya, Comrade Terrorists.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Putin knows what to do.
edit on 16-1-2014 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

It is possible, but I have reservations
concerning your source.
The content of which is haphazardly assembled.
No offence to you personally as an ATS Member.

Sometimes they hit the nail on the head,
other times, full advantage of "Old" Western
Style Sensationalism is questionably employed.

To keep in context and fair, We have tabloids like The National
Enquirer,The Daily mail, Etc.
Press TV IR seems to be dancing along those lines lately.
It would be wise for IR to have another global online publication
to balance this out intellectually.

The more open lines of communication the better.
Live Long and prosper. S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Nicely balanced.

I admit to loosing track of Saudi Princes actively involved in politics, but I know Tony Blair had dealings with a warmongering one which will have left a lot of politicians - as seen on the Syrian vole in our Parliament, not so keen to stay so close to the Saudis and aware of the threats too much money and religious extreemist views pose to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Well, Iran was a no-go, and Syria was a bust, so I guess its time to destabilize Saudi Arabia. America didn't take the bait, so let's get Russia to do the dirty work.

Exodus 23:30-31:

"I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land. I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you."

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Putin may well show the rest of the World there is only one way to treat terrorists, extremeists, or simply mass killers.
The fact that these murders purport to follow the Islamic pathway is irrelevant.
Putin is a leader more interested in action than empty rhetoric and anything that causes death and destruction wrt the Winter Olympics will result in worse for those that caused it.
Eradication will be swift and merciless and will be an example for the world to follow if it wishes to stop Islamic Extremeism and it's killings in the name of whatever deity.
As for Saudi support for the extremeists, nothing new there then...!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
America would never allow Saudi Arabia to switch paths, they cant it would destroy their economy, industry and global fuel market profits!

Russian Iranian Vs an American Saudi!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

News just in: America send CIA staff to Winter Olympics disguised as athletes to launch FF attack. Tick tick tick.....

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
How is this less hoax than the first time it was posted?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Indigent
How is this less hoax than the first time it was posted?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

True. Please add onto the existing thread.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join