It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nighttime visitation during sleep paralysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Can I ask at the time of the(se) visit(s) were you going through any emotional stress or mental discomfort?

Sorry to be vague.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've had this happen to me several times and it's no picnic--sorry to hear you're going through it! (though it does give you a new perspective on the world, though one that you'd probably prefer not to have)

I had one once where I heard this weird, high-pitched almost computer-generated voice say: "you have ten days to live--enjoy life now." Needless to say, those were an interesting ten days. As to the nature of the speaker, I would have to say: not nice.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Within mine there was a skittering sound, like you would associate with scarab betles. Also it only happens when im going through great times of personal upheval or termoil. Which leads me to belive that it is a parasite of some description.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by faezd]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There could be a more mundane explanation...some people suffer what are called "Night Terrors".

"Sleep labs across the United States and Canada have shown through sleep studies, that Night Terrors happen due to increased brain activity. The common thought among researchers is that a chemical trigger in the brain causes your brain to "misfire" and cause a Night Terror. These misfires can be caused by many factors such as stress and various other medical ailments. Please check out the Additional NT Info page to find out more."

www.nightterrors.org...

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'll take a look into that, thanks. It's something I have never seen before, I like to research into something best I can.

Good band BTW.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think I am going to give up on AP altogether. No one visitation seems to be the same. Last night I got another one. I was paralyzed while some morphing energy form was wrapping itself around me. This was around 4:00 am when I felt prime for initiating an AP. I haven't had an AP experience in quite a while so I did make use of an energized crystal.

But I'm at the point where AP doesn't mean as much to me as before since experimenting with other forms of psi abilities I've been practicing. I think the important thing is to practice anything that brings about an expansion of awareness. From there, more is possible & more can be achieved.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

*thread boot*
Another theory:
The electronic sounding voices could be part of mind control from HAARP
www.rense.com...

You might not be going crazy, just be part of an experiment. Maybe having your thoughts read, mind hacked into, and images, sounds and emotions being sent to it. If you are dreaming, ideas could be beamed into the dreams to give nightmares.

I've experienced something during sleep where I felt something directly above me and my heart was racing and a sense of fear/panic that I was going to die and woke up suddenly as if I had a nightmare. It may be that at night-time when all the satanic worshippers, magick hobbyists, fans of the occult, or psi-assasins are trying to kill you by unleashing some demons on you for *fun while you sleep or something more sinister and on a higher level (military experimenting on its own people for mind control purposes - ie psy-ops) but whatever it is I think if the voices are heard while you are wide awake, it's either drugs or the haarp thing. You can't be astral projecting if you are still conscious, and electronic voices sounds like what I read from this article.

Do you have a sense that maybe you are being remote viewed, spied on, or watched by someone? Maybe you tried to use remote viewing to spy on others and now they (the more experienced one) are curious to know who you are that tried to steal some top secret info and is psychically attacking you. (it's not like this website is beyond having government shills lurking imo)

Just throwing some more ideas out there for you..
I'm a noob to this forum and found this topic interesting so you'll have to excuse the late response to an old thread.

*..because I'm assuming these people do all these rituals in the middle of the night on a full moon when normal people are asleep..perfect time for when evil spirits with malicious intent can work their mischief. If the entities are negative and feeding off life force, people are more vulnerable when their own spirit is out of the body wandering around for a demon to possess it while no one is guarding it. The more serious thing is if it is being done by mind control technology of sorts since this isn't limited to sleeping people.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Snake Plisskin]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join