It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way of Power

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I hesitate to make this thread because i try not make a practice of giving away too many inner alchemical secrets. i do not want to diminish their purity and efficacy.

but with the current social climate, i feel it would be of great benefit to give out my knowledge of this simple practice.

at its core this technique is simply about overcoming emergent fear and doubt, and actually going a step further and transmuting those energies into a beneficial power as immediately as they arise.

in order to do this effectively the aspirant must know the reality of the zero-point mind-matter interface in its totality. if you doubt that this inherent cosmic connection is real, your practice will not be wholly effective, not even in the least.

if you know this truth, then you can apply this mind program/technique readily whenever and wherever it is needed. the word map that most succinctly describes this technique that i have given is 'way of power'.

it's about abolishing degrading thought forms that either emerge internally or from external sources as soon as you encounter them, and essentially take control of your environment through the mind-matter interface. exert psychic power to maintain this control as long as you feel it is needed, and you can literally reverse a negative unfolding of events in your personal sphere of energetic influence, and potentially even beyond that...

guard this technique with care.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. It is important for people to understand how much control they really have. It is also important to understand that fear is the foundation of everything wrong with the world. The day we all overcome fear will be the day that we begin true evolution.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sounds a little like my home-grown technique of assembling The Avengers.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Are you sure thats not called "denial", In psychological jargon?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
simply and exquisitely put Adramelech. it really is quite simple, the application of this and other inner alchemical techniques. making them effective is the difficult part, because you have to put in the 'ground work' so to speak, you have to cultivate an absolute will that is perfectly in sync with the source of All, which can take years of mental refinement.

i think this sort of thing can really help people who are struggling to make sense of the changes going on with both their own personal energy and the collective energetic atmosphere of society, successfully navigating the pitfalls of doubt and misinformation.

edit on 13-1-2014 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

stirling

positive. it is not about denying reality, it is about assuming control of your role as an active participant in the emergence of reality as it happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Qi Maker

... the reality of the zero-point mind-matter interface in its totality.

I will conquer space around me.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

nice 80s vibes

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Adramelech
...understand that fear is the foundation of everything wrong with the world. The day we all overcome fear will be the day that we begin true evolution.

That day will come. Again.

Yay!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Walk the middle path my friend.
The universe is based on the sine wave.
push your way through. But know the universe gives back in equal measures.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Also. We should have superhero mixer at the local VFW

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

stirling

A star for you.

It's all good!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Mon1k3r

stirling

A star for you.

It's all good!

What are u a Mason?

It's not all good lol
There's the dark side
Balancing the light
Can't have one with out the other
So guess maybe u could say it's all good
Cuz u can't deny nature
So might as well rationalize evil for your sanity

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

MOSTwanted

Mon1k3r

stirling

A star for you.

It's all good!

What are u a Mason?

It's not all good lol
There's the dark side
Balancing the light
Cuz u can't deny nature

No, here I was just making light of stirlings negative and derailing comments.

But it's funny that you mention that it's all good. That's one of my favorite modern phrases, and I believe it's one of the most true statements I've ever heard, because as you point out, you can't have one without the other. So in the sense that if there were no opposites, we owe our very existence to the good and the bad, and since existing is good and not existing is bad, then IT'S ALL GOOD!

No, I'm not a mason. If you're referring to the avatar, that's something I stole off of Steve Vai's website. Please don't tell anyone or he'll make me practice sweeps for 4 hours. It's completely unoriginal, but I like sevens, particularly three at a time, triangles are my favorite shape. If someone could make that purple for me instead of white, that would be great. Purple is my favorite color.

And you remind me of some old Love and Rockets lyrics that go, "You cannot go against nature, because if you do, it's a part of nature too." So because of that, I've given up on the idea that there is a difference between man-made and natural. Because we are of the Earth, and everything we make is made out of things from the Earth. When I remember that, though, it really makes me wonder how some of us can be such dicks.

I don't claim to be sane by a common societal standard. That said, I believe that people who do conform to this society's definition of sane, are actually insane. That way, I can continue to convince myself that I am sane. It works, you should try it.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Thank you for sharing your thoughts QM.
I have really enjoyed what you have expressed here. I am certainly interested in hearing more of your thoughts on this subject if you wish to continue sharing them. I understand this may be an inappropriate request as you have already stated your feelings towards the matter.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Mon1k3r

MOSTwanted

Mon1k3r

stirling

A star for you.

It's all good!

What are u a Mason?

It's not all good lol
There's the dark side
Balancing the light
Cuz u can't deny nature

No, here I was just making light of stirlings negative and derailing comments.

But it's funny that you mention that it's all good. That's one of my favorite modern phrases, and I believe it's one of the most true statements I've ever heard, because as you point out, you can't have one without the other. So in the sense that if there were no opposites, we owe our very existence to the good and the bad, and since existing is good and not existing is bad, then IT'S ALL GOOD!

No, I'm not a mason. If you're referring to the avatar, that's something I stole off of Steve Vai's website. Please don't tell anyone or he'll make me practice sweeps for 4 hours. It's completely unoriginal, but I like sevens, particularly three at a time, triangles are my favorite shape. If someone could make that purple for me instead of white, that would be great. Purple is my favorite color.

And you remind me of some old Love and Rockets lyrics that go, "You cannot go against nature, because if you do, it's a part of nature too." So because of that, I've given up on the idea that there is a difference between man-made and natural. Because we are of the Earth, and everything we make is made out of things from the Earth. When I remember that, though, it really makes me wonder how some of us can be such dicks.

I don't claim to be sane by a common societal standard. That said, I believe that people who do conform to this society's definition of sane, are actually insane. That way, I can continue to convince myself that I am sane. It works, you should try it.

Nice man. It's all good happens to be a freemason saying believe it or not but I also say it all the time. They also have a secretive way they know if you're one of them they will ask how old you are and you supposed to say veryold. So even tho they are corrupt and want to enslave the cattle they are brilliant and know what the universe is all about. P.s. I'm 23 and I'm probably the most insane 23 year old the establishment/court system has ever seen as I learned all their dirty little tricks and know the true reality which includes the beautiful and the perverted. You can have an abundance of good but it will offset somewhere else in the universe in the form of dark matter or in parallel universes but this galaxy is slowly being converted to the dark side. The reapers coming like from mass effect basically

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I admire the way of power. There is many ways it comes and goes. Don Juan, the books, are a good read.

One must be mindful of power, and practice wisdom to see true humility, therein lies true power.

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

sounds very carlos castenada

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

b3l13v3
I admire the way of power. There is many ways it comes and goes. Don Juan, the books, are a good read.

One must be mindful of power, and practice wisdom to see true humility, therein lies true power.
Namaste.

that's actually a great point, and i am glad you brought it up. true power is not about dominance or tyranny. when you practice inner alchemy you must approach it with no ego. you are simply the conduit through which the spiritual force can be moved through, and directed by according to intent.

those who seek dominance can sometimes get far on ego, but ultimately their power is finite, terminating, and pales in comparison to the one who moves with source.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2014 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Another good point to this is why people feel the need to dominate. It is fear.

It is the fear of infidelity in a relationship. It is the fear of chaos in society. It is the fear of losing someone or something you love. All of these fears inspire people to take actions which controls others.

When a person relaxes, things are clearer and peace is felt, then the need to control is not needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join