It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz Harmonics?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Bedlam
Well, nothing about this topic is "mathematical" or "scientific" proof of anything. Oh, and 440Hz is actually a "higher frequency" than 432, so even the New Agey part is wrong.

And there are no sacred frequencies.
You're waaaaaaaaaay off.

The electromagnetic spectrum consists of different frequencies and wavelengths of energy. These include radio, microwaves, infrared light, visible light, ultraviolet light, X-rays and gamma rays. These frequencies are all different kinds of radiation. Higher frequencies contain more energy and these can do more damage to human tissue. The most dangerous types of radiation are the ionizing wavelengths of x-rays, gamma rays and ultraviolet light. The lower frequency wavelengths such as radio and visible light have no discernible adverse effects on biological tissue.
Now, let's look at something we all should be familiar with. Let's not talk about the "conspiracy" side of this...let's just look at "science".

The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras.

High frequency (HF) is the ITU-designated range of radio frequency electromagnetic waves (radio waves) between 3 and 30 MHz. Also known as the decameter band or decameter wave as the wavelengths range from one to ten decameters (ten to one hundred metres). Frequencies immediately below HF are denoted medium frequency (MF), and the next higher frequencies are known as very high frequency (VHF). The HF band is a major part of the shortwave band of frequencies, so communication at these frequencies is often called shortwave radio. Because radio waves in this band can be reflected back to Earth by the ionosphere layer in the atmosphere, called "skip" or skywave propagation, these frequencies can be used for long distance communication, at intercontinental distances. The band is used by international shortwave broadcasting stations (2.310 - 25.820 MHz), aviation communication, government time stations, weather stations, amateur radio and citizens band services, among other uses.
Among other uses, being the keypoint. Here's more science

Hearing range usually describes the range of frequencies that can be heard by humans or other animals, though it can also refer to the range of levels. The human range is on average from 20 to 20,000 Hz, although there is considerable variation between individuals (range declines with age), especially at high frequencies, where a gradual decline with age is considered normal. Sensitivity also varies with frequency, as shown by equal-loudness contours.
You'd be surprised at the art of making a "hit record". It's more than just a beat and mic. Believe that!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

LOL you bother me too!

Awesome!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Okay, so I read through the first page of the thread so far, going someone would explain what is meant by tuning music to a specific frequency, and nothing yet. I'm going to resort to the internets to see whether I can make any sense of this thread, but going someone can explain this.

I've always known (or thought I did) that every musical, or I should say, sound tone has its own frequency. In fact, the different frequencies are what make them sound different. In fact, I used to calibrate my electronic tuner by using tuning forks of different frequencies.

I can't even get my mind around what would be the difference between two "standard" frequencies, because I can't understand how a "standard frequency" is used. Please, if anyone can explain this, I'd love to know what I'm missing here.
EDIT: well that was quicker than I thought. If not already posted in replies I hadn't gotten to yet, read below, the thread will make a lot more sense once you do:

The 440 standard is what the 49th key on a piano it's tuned to. Every higher notes' frequency is derived by multiplying the previous note by the 12th root of 2 (roughly 1.06), or divided by to get lower notes. Using this formula gives us an 88th key with a frequency of 4986 (roughly.) Without testing the math, it would seem the differences would be more noticeable the further one gets from A440, though I could be wrong about that. The formula dictates the use of a scientific calculator, our more thinking than I care to do on a 50° January afternoon in Chicagoland
I believe that means the difference between 440 & 432, which places the current standard A440 about half a note sharper (higher) than it would be otherwise.

And with that, I shall now proceed to listen to the "examples" in the first video.
edit on 1/13/2014 by dogstar23 because: found answer

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

The point of reference for 432 vs 440 hz is the pitch of A above middle C. And you are correct, every note vibrates at its own frequency. The other issue with this conspiracy is that it only addresses standard tunings which really applies to Classical music and particularly so to brass or woodwind instruments whose standardized pitches are inherent to the manufacturing of said instruments. When you're talking rock metal jazz etc. especially with stringed Instruments the tunings can vary widly from band to band song to song. Not one of my basses are tuned the same. For 440 hz to affect the brain you would only be playing that same A over middle C repeatedly. The only affect I can see that having on a listener is annoyance and confusion. Not quite the sedate nature predicted by this hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've known of this for some time now and have several songs recorded at 432.

Uplifting lyrics, positive message, rocking beats and recorded in a manner more harmonious to our DNA than what we normally hear at 440.

Here's the audio:
soundcloud.com...
Here are some of them as put to video:
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I'm of the opinion that all this closer to nature and the universe healing properties stuff is nonsense.

Why?

Because Nature WILL KILL YOU.

I invite anyone that thinks Nature is gentle, healing, magical, and nurturing to step outside naked, right now, head for the closest unspolied 'natural' wilderness, and without any tools, survive for one week.

I invite anyone to step on the surface of any planet or moon in this Solar System, other than Earth, naked and then come back to tell us how nurturing the Universe really is.

Nature will KILL YOU.

Thus, all this frequency stuff; I'd advance, since Nature is so deadly dangerous, we're better off staying far away from anything even remotely resembling 'natural'.

HAHA, good one and so true !

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a very successful conspiracy to me... here everyone tunes to 442, 443 or 444 Hz.

You'd think that all these powerful masterminds would find some way of pushing their evil "standard"...
edit on 13-1-2014 by hakona because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I play guitar and when I tune by ear, and it sounds good, it always ends up being a little flat when I check it with a tuner. Coincidence? Methinks not.

By the way - returned to ATS today to respond to this post. Took a long hiatus to sort out some personal issues that were being exacerbated by spending too much time here, and I don't plan to live on this site like I have in the past. Too much time spent here is not good for the soul.

Been lurking a while, and the new emoticons SUCK, IMO. I do like the site redesign, overall. I volunteer to design new ones as I rock at that.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

This is really interesting - whether true or not I wonder if this has any contributory factor to the fact that I have to listen to music in short intervals, lest I get a pounding headache.

But in today's world I did a quick search and there's no need to run out a buy a bunch of music, cause there is an App for that. 432 App

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Luthierbrown

Didn't want to quote the whole long post, so for reference, LuthierBrown's post on page 2 is what my reply is to, and here it is:

Wow, that was awesome and informative! Probably read like advanced quantum physics to most, but there's no way around that without pages and pages of explanation. I've been a multiple-instrument musician since I began learning piano at age 3, so I understood what you're writing about there, though it goes far deeper than my knowledge ever did. Really interesting stuff that I'm excited to research/learn more about now.

Thanks for the great post, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I'm of the opinion that all this closer to nature and the universe healing properties stuff is nonsense.

Why?

Because Nature WILL KILL YOU.

I invite anyone that thinks Nature is gentle, healing, magical, and nurturing to step outside naked, right now, head for the closest unspolied 'natural' wilderness, and without any tools, survive for one week.

I invite anyone to step on the surface of any planet or moon in this Solar System, other than Earth, naked and then come back to tell us how nurturing the Universe really is.

Nature will KILL YOU.

Thus, all this frequency stuff; I'd advance, since Nature is so deadly dangerous, we're better off staying far away from anything even remotely resembling 'natural'.

How do you think early man survived? certainly not with the latest iphone

And as for the first video, I didn't feel any "better" listening to the first one.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by Cows11

I did, and I noticed a huge difference.

After listening to that I may trade in some rap, and rock n' roll in for some more classical.

Has it been proven that classical music can actually affect your IQ, I've heard it can.

To be fair, you sound pretty gullible.
edit on 13-1-2014 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

ScientiaFortisDefendit
I play guitar and when I tune by ear, and it sounds good, it always ends up being a little flat when I check it with a tuner. Coincidence? Methinks not.

That is pretty common. Very few people have perfect pitch and can discern the differences of just a few hz. In all the bands I've been in I've only known 2 people with perfect pitch. Everyone else when tuning was awAys a little sharp or a little flat. It's just the way our ears are, not indicative of anything else IMO

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

hakona
Doesn't sound like a very successful conspiracy to me... here everyone tunes to 442, 443 or 444 Hz.

You'd think that all these powerful masterminds would find some way of pushing their evil "standard"...
edit on 13-1-2014 by hakona because: (no reason given)

Another sinister plot by horrible, evil fiends whose diabolical intent is to make you feel a slight itch on you right shoulder blade while you sit back and try to enjoy your favourite country western singer. The remedy can be found in new age bolloxology, raise your 'awareness', clean out your third eye with some warm soapy water, shine up your shakras and de-pickle your pineal gland, that usually does the trick!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by Isolation

Yes you are correct.

My point is that only one note(A) on an instrument would be at 432hz. All the rest would be relatively pitched.

I have often played music with other musicians where we didn't use tuners, we would all tune to the saxophone or whoever had their instrument 'ready to go', and the chances of us all being in standard tuning would have been slim. An old teacher of mine, who was an upright bassplayer, used to tune his bass by ear, he knew the instrument well enough to know it's 'sweet spot' and I would have to tune my instrument to him, was in in 440hz? No, when I would get home and tune my bass with a tuner it would be way out. Similarly, many recordings are pitched out of standard, I know this from having to tune my instrument to them so I could play along, does a song "feel different" pitched out of standard? I don't think so at all.

A lot of guitar players detune to Eb and use heavier gauge strings, but I have played with guys who simply drop their pitch by small increments, and again I would have to switch my tuner off and tune to their instrument. My point is this: when it comes to tuning, it's all relative and very subjective, but from my experience there are mostly mechanical reasons for not using standard 440hz, and it has zero to do with new-age tomfoolery. The idea that a song played with instruments tuned at 440hz, 432hz, 445hz, and even 450hz will somehow affect the listeners state of consciousness is complete rubbish as far as I'm concerned. Yes, a person with good ears will be able to actually hear the difference, but most people won't and it's their imagination that takes over.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey, wow. I have been in music for 20 years and did not know about this! Fascinating!!! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Sure it can kill you, but IT CAN HEAL YOU TOO! when I cut myself it is NATURAL for my body to heal it! When you take natural plants they will have an effect on you and can HEAL YOU.

So frequencies in the spectrum of sound have a potential of healing you. I don't know why you react this way when clearly there exists a scientific relation between sound and geometry.

Just because some things in nature can kill you doesn't mean that it CAN"T HEAL YOU or has the potential to.

edit on 13-1-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

WonderBoi
You're waaaaaaaaaay off.

No, don't think so. 440Hz is a "higher frequency" than 432. And there are no sacred frequencies. But the rest of your post...now that's way off. It's sort of the epitome of non-sequitur. Unless you're just trying for a huge cut-n-paste "bees smell fear" post. Let's look at it...

The electromagnetic spectrum consists of different frequencies and wavelengths of energy. These include radio, microwaves, infrared light, visible light, ultraviolet light, X-rays and gamma rays. These frequencies are all different kinds of radiation. Higher frequencies contain more energy and these can do more damage to human tissue. The most dangerous types of radiation are the ionizing wavelengths of x-rays, gamma rays and ultraviolet light. The lower frequency wavelengths such as radio and visible light have no discernible adverse effects on biological tissue.

Ok, that was from your post. And what did it talk about? EM. EM is not sound. Not in any way. So, none of it has any bearing on music at all. You can't hear EM. So none of this is applicable in any way.

Now, let's look at something we all should be familiar with. Let's not talk about the "conspiracy" side of this...let's just look at "science".

Well, so far you SORT OF are, even if your cut and paste above had no bearing on anything at all. Why not branch out and post something on, I dunno, hypergolic rocket fuels? It would be as germane. But what comes next? More non-sequitur.

The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras.

Ok. And...what does that have to do with anything? HAARP is a radio transmitter. Radio is not sound. And HAARP uses the HF band, which, if you COULD hear it, would be three orders of magnitude too "high pitched" to be audible.

The band is used by international shortwave broadcasting stations (2.310 - 25.820 MHz), aviation communication, government time stations, weather stations, amateur radio and citizens band services, among other uses.

Among other uses, being the keypoint.

There really doesn't seem to BE any point here. Other than that HF radio is in the 2 - 25 MHz range. It's not sound, and if it were, you couldn't hear it.

Here's more science...You'd be surprised at the art of making a "hit record". It's more than just a beat and mic. Believe that!

Here's more science. You can't hear radio. None of what you posted means anything, it's just a collage of cut and paste.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
So frequencies have a potential of healing you.

Frequencies of what, might I ask?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
am not providing any links look for it yourselves.

I researched the exact same thing as you did just two weeks ago and I believe sacred geometry and sound are definitely connected. Why was the tuning raised is out of my comprehension. USA decided so....in 1940.....

I am trying to understand if sound and the salt formations that we see are not 2 dimensional cross sections of the actual 3 dimensional sound wave. Maybe sound can be used to make shapes? To make blocs?

Also, the subsequent notes C,D, E, F, G, B that are derived from the root note 432 Hz being an A4, will give almost only round numbers with no decimals. However, 440 Hz gives decimals which is not as natural. Math can verify that.

I don't think that decimals are evil or unnatural, however there is just something about 432 Hz and round numbers that just feels right. I know you science freaks don't understand this thing. This thing called feelings. IT FEELS RIGHT! OK?

Before knowing all this I would tune my guitar always lower then my tuner and I would achieve this by ear. I always thought I had bad ears when it came to pitch, guess it was my stupid tuner with its stupid tuning at 440 Hz. It says made in USA on it.

I am playing the US anthem at 432 Hz. Blaspheme!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join