It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonant Atomic Reactions and Qi Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The following article is about 'Qi', although there are a few ways this is spelled. This is believed to be the 'life force' and certain individuals have mastered the art of projecting this energy, usually for the art of healing. It is well documented and there are many amazing stories about what has been achieved through this discipline.
If anyone knows a 'Qi Master' it can be easily proven to exist as they are able to project the energy as a heat wave, at least that is how I was able to establish there is definitely something going on even if I did not understand the mechanics of it.

www.human-resonance.org...

This is a short video extracted from the link that shows some of the Qi Masters abilities and he even allows himself for scientific testing.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I attended a product demonstration at work one day, and the rep was a pretty cool guy, total showman, good at his job for sure. This demo was about 2 hours long, but we took some breaks, and during one of them he was talking to some of us and mentioned he was doing energy work.

He generated heat between his hands which were situated right in front of his stomach. I felt the heat, it was there, and it was obvious that it wasn't just normal body heat. I think some things that are difficult to achieve might be becoming easier to achieve somehow. I see a lot more coincidence and wonder lately. Is it just me?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
interesting video. I believe there are amazing things some people can do with their mind. I always thought it was spelled Chi. I think all of us would like to tap into something amazing like that. I know its there, but the path to what we all want remains construed on many levels. whether its psychic ability or something more mundane like love.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Mon1k3r
I attended a product demonstration at work one day, and the rep was a pretty cool guy, total showman, good at his job for sure. This demo was about 2 hours long, but we took some breaks, and during one of them he was talking to some of us and mentioned he was doing energy work.

He generated heat between his hands which were situated right in front of his stomach. I felt the heat, it was there, and it was obvious that it wasn't just normal body heat. I think some things that are difficult to achieve might be becoming easier to achieve somehow. I see a lot more coincidence and wonder lately. Is it just me?

All of these mysterious things are slowly ever so slowly being understood. If you believe in the 100th monkey effect then it is reasonable to surmise that people are evolving and achieving greater things faster exponentially.
I found the plasma discharges captured on film and the possible relationship to the ones recorded at the ISS to be rather fascinating. Back when the film was made, the scientific instruments used could not measure the electricity he was producing. That was 25 years ago and technology is much better, the instruments can pierce into the micro even further today.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

nrd101
interesting video. I believe there are amazing things some people can do with their mind. I always thought it was spelled Chi. I think all of us would like to tap into something amazing like that. I know its there, but the path to what we all want remains construed on many levels. whether its psychic ability or something more mundane like love.

I always spelled it "Chi". I suppose it doesn't matter unless the master is offended by it. They can one inch punch for real lol

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Thanks OP!

I never knew that this could be demonstrated as powerfully as that.

Makes me wonder what else we can do if we "put our minds to it" quite literally.

In the video this energy is compared to what we may observe in animals like the electric eel!

I am now going to go away and practise this "magic", haha!

See you in eighteen years time!!!

edit; I bet a guy like that could get the heart pumping again after a coronary failure just by touch and it would be the exact correct voltage.

edit on 10-1-2014 by Revolution9 because: more.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Mon1k3r

All of these mysterious things are slowly ever so slowly being understood. If you believe in the 100th monkey effect then it is reasonable to surmise that people are evolving and achieving greater things faster exponentially.
I found the plasma discharges captured on film and the possible relationship to the ones recorded at the ISS to be rather fascinating. Back when the film was made, the scientific instruments used could not measure the electricity he was producing. That was 25 years ago and technology is much better, the instruments can pierce into the micro even further today.

I would like to offer the other perspective also that this might be something ancient that we are losing!

Think of all the old Bible stories and the practises of Shamans.

Is this Chi not a very ancient practise?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Revolution9

I would like to offer the other perspective also that this might be something ancient that we are losing!

Think of all the old Bible stories and the practises of Shamans.

Is this Chi not a very ancient practise?

Yes you are correct. Scientific instruments are not required to understand this knowledge.
Lost found lost found, throw in some distractions along the way and there are many different 'crafts' to practice and become disciplined with..
This 'chi' would be an ancient practice, probably used by shamans and other mystical figures in civilizations past or present.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Now you got my mind wandering all over the place!!!

This puts all the cases of spontaneous human combustion into perspective!

It is almost like an involuntary Chi spasm that may be sets these people alight?

I am really quite astounded at that demonstration. It really does challenge one's perception of our abilities.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Hey, regarding what the shuttle crew saw; I remembered a thread here someone started here on that. They got quite a hard time, but I think like your article here discusses there is definitely some aspects of nature we are rediscovering in Science.

Every manifestation in nature can be explored and answered with Science. You article does a great job of opening such debates.

Just wish I had the discipline that guy has! He refers to emotions as very dangerous and that they are, no understatement. I know my emotional shortcomings.

Your guy here has supreme control. Great spiritual respect to him.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is an extract from the article.

Blood circulation is controlled by the heart, and it is the mastery of the vascular and pulmonary systems that enable qi focusing, requiring years of meditation to achieve an essential emotional balance. While he casually smokes on the patio, a bright flash streaks from Chang's heart (above) just as he explains: "God has given us all the Yin-Yang polarity, but it takes discipline and meditation to awaken and control it." Mo Pai techniques enable EM induction of resonant atomic reaction cascades in the blood near 37.8°C:

Now in my own personal experience, my breathing and tongue placement were big factors (received some healing for a broken bone). The tongue when connected to the top of the pallet completes the "full circuit" and the breathing has probably got to do with the quote above. It was deep stomach breathing not just casual relaxed breathing.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What is qi, exactly? What sorry if energy is it? How is it produced? By what principles does it operate?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I do believe in the 100th monkey effect, and I think it's funny how the plan is to destroy the lives of billions of humans for the good of the people who remain.

Those elitists are going to get real dumb real fast once the population rate nosedives into the negative!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
What is qi, exactly? What sorry if energy is it? How is it produced? By what principles does it operate?

This is how it was explained to me. The body is filled with an electric substance or force. This force can be built up but never truly stored as it escapes back into nature as easily as it can be drawn from it, but continued practice over a lifetime leads to very strong buildups. Sleep is likely the time when people build this force naturally.
It was explained that a person can break a toe easily by stubbing their foot because when relaxed the 'Qi' projects slightly in front of the body. Any injury all ailment is described as a 'blockage' of 'Qi'
I don't really know the principles it operates, but in the clip the body is sort of described as a battery to which the individual can control the flow through breathing. The polarity is described as yin and yang for + -.
Morning meditation with palms facing the sun directly and then naval breath (breath deep into the belly) everyday is what I was told to start with.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Mon1k3r

I do believe in the 100th monkey effect, and I think it's funny how the plan is to destroy the lives of billions of humans for the good of the people who remain.

Those elitists are going to get real dumb real fast once the population rate nosedives into the negative!

I agree. Diversity is humanities natural defense against its only predator.... Itself.
Everything in nature has a predator to ensure homeostasis is maintained, the custodians of the planet are no different.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I will give you my understanding/experience. Let me provide a little background. I am a mechanical engineer working on a masters in electrical engineering. I say that so you know I am well aware of modern science fundamentals. I have been a falun gong practitioner for more than 10 years. The initial reason falun gong appealed to me was the fact that it very scientifically explains the issue of Qi (chi) as well as pretty much any supernormal skills, energy storage etc.

Qi is a very fundamental form of matter, that everyone has, but it is not inherently good or clean. It has very little use on its own. It is more of a symptomatic coarse energy/matter. Some people can feel it, and others can't . It may feel like heat, or a static electrical field. Whether you can feel it or not has only to do with individual sensitivity, and nothing to do with whether you have some 'level' of energy channels open.

Some people inherently have very pure and clean qi, while others have more pathogenic qi which will show up as a cluster of black matter where there is congestion, or medical/physiological symptoms when seen with the tianmu. Most, ( I will not say all), "healers" simply have traded their pure qi for someone elses pathogenic qi by joining fields. This is not recommended and will eventually create an environment for serious illness in own body.

Qi is a very specific matter, which is more of an indication of how purified a persons body is. It has no power to do anything other than in the dilution manner that I mentioned regarding "healing" . It can be felt, and 'read' as a symptom of physiological problems. People who can manipulate qi have no ability to determine whether it is pure or impure as there is a fundamental change whereby once a person has reached the level to see its purity, they no longer have qi and begin developing 'gong'. Gong is a much more refined matter that is made up of many types of matter, so you can't say it is electrons, quarks, neutrinos, and much smaller matter. It is just a combination thereof depending on what level a person has assimilated to.

It takes very strict cultivation of the mind to develop gong and it is quite powerful. As qi is generally the only matter/energy that is encountered in ordinary society, it can seem quite exciting, and I can attest that when I first started practicing falun gong I was able to feel it very clearly and was very shocked at the time. However, if you practice a true practice beyond that, you will see that it is very trivial, and not something to pay to much attention to. This isn't something that isn't understood. It is very well understood in the true cultivation community. It is just that it is somewhat protected. I don't really know how to put it. I guess a good way to look at it is that nobody is prevented from practicing a genuine upright cultivation way, but anyone who is aware of these things will not casually try and explain or spread things that might be easily misunderstood or taken out of context. I can recommend reading either of the falun gong books Falun Gong, or Zhuan Falun both of which can be viewed free at en.falundafa.org... .

Anyway, I am sure you will see all kinds of theories and descriptions of qi, I am only sharing the things that I have experience with.

edit on 10-1-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Qi Gong

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Edit: "Mike the Mod" having issues again.. I just typed a soliloquy and I get this?
edit on 09/03/2013 by LewisStulePhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Halfswede

Thank you for your contribution. Everyone is free to obtain the knowledge as you have said if they are interested in it.

top topics

join