It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for a major natural event in a few days or weeks or months.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I just had an episode again like I did before, an "emotional hiccup" last wednesday.

It can either be the weather, earthquake or volcanism, it could be any natural event but it can be record breaking again.

few days to few months, anywhere, but most likely in SE Asia or Middle East. Stay safe!

My last one resulted to record number of volcanoes erupting at the same time all over the world just a day after my "prediction". Don't take this lightly!

edit on 9-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Don't take this lightly!

Are you suggesting that everyone in southeast Asia and the Middle East needs to hide in a shelter for the next few months?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I had a moment yesterday where I felt dazed and the thought "within" a week popped in.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If this is anything like your past predictions, we will all be just fine.

Stop kidding yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I like my doom with a date range.

(post by zeroBelief removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh, and Scarlett is going to fall from the stratosphere sometime within my lifetime...or yours....

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
or years, or decades, maybe a century, millennia perhaps!

Mark my words, something could happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

What gives you the impression that it will happen in the Middle East or Asia?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It can either be the weather, earthquake or volcanism, it could be any natural event but it can be record breaking again.
reply to post by ahnggk

'Anything' is pretty broad; natural disasters are a constant.

few days to few months

Again, a natural occurrence, which be unusual if it DIDN'T happen.

anywhere

Hard to refute logic like that!

My last one resulted to record number of volcanoes erupting at the same time all over the world just a day after my "prediction".

I don't suppose you have a link offering 'proof', by any chance?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Predicting major disaster in "months" is ridiculous. There will be almost certainly something "major" in next few months. There is every year couple of killer earthquakes, monster storms and fiery volcanoes.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure saying 'a major event, sometime, somewhere' qualifies as a 'prediction'.

I would still like to see a link to your supposed 'accurate' prediction.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No offense, but this "prediction" is so broad that it's tantamount to tossing everything at the wall & seeing what sticks. Come on, we're supposed to be better than this on ATS. If members going to predict things like earthquakes or storms or such, they need to do better than a vague "somewhere globally, in the normal intensity ranges, maybe in the typical spots."

I'm not meaning to be mean, OP, I'm just fed up with vague being vogue.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

At least a "best before" date

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
A natural event in days weeks or months .. Wow I predict something will happen in days or weeks or months. Do you know why I think this .. Because the whole of 2014 has a lot of days a lot of weeks and a lot of months. A lot can happen in that time

These predictions are getting more and more ridiculous I really think ats mods should take a strong look at this forum it's filled with nothing but crap

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

ObjectZero
I like my doom with a date range.

Hey man, days! Or weeks! Maybe months! Within your life time some skata's gonna go down, he guarantees it!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

…few days to few months, anywhere…

It’ll be all three.

There will be a colossal, never before seen coronal mass ejection from our Sun which will slam us hard.
Our besieged magnetosphere will, for all intents and purposes – after taking as much damage as it can - “burp”, causing huge electrical waves to flood the poles.

It’ll be the most incredible and dire aurora borealis ever seen. Storms and circling skies will form, and there will be sheets of blue and purple lightening as this happens, discharging against the ice like a barrage from an angry God, blowing gouts of super-heated steam into the atmosphere.

Whilst we choke in boiling air, this enormous charge will surge through the Earth’s mantles, knocking out our entire electrical systems, to eventually find vent through many geological faults, causing mega earthquakes and world-wide volcanic activity on a scale undreamed of.

However, skies will clear later and we should expect high temperatures and a warm night. And back to you at the news desk…

There.

My prediction – albeit far more in depth and super-doomy – is as valid as yours.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the only prediction ive seen in this forum to actually come true is
Ones predicting that all predictions in this forum will fail.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
there's a site which tracks the predictions by the self-acclaimed psychics, seers, prophets, vouyers...

here: prediction-tracker.com...

the tracking seems dated to the years before 2013... but in any case i see very-very few HITS (green dots) on the 4 pages of prediction available at the link right now

= i think a shaman would be a more reliable source than this group of new agers making a easy living with their stories/forecasts
edit on th31138937243410472014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think many won't believe me but these events happened the day before or at the same day I made this thread. I didn't see the news, I was busy with problems but I felt like something got bad somewhere

- Record temperature highs at this time of the year in many places around the world (casualty: 100,000 bats)
- Florida Keys, Cuba, once-in-75 years earthquake
- Largest sunspot in 12 years.

HOwever, it doesn't end there.

More is coming, even bigger, record breaking events, far bigger than events past. Perhaps, for everyone's sake, I'll reduce the projected time to just one week. This means something huge might happen from this time to one week ahead...

I'm also including possible economic "disasters" in addition to natural events.

Stay safe! Look above you!
edit on 11-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join