It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the Laws of Physics distilled down to one Fundamental Law.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi Board,

Firstly let me say Happy New Year to you all, I hope 2014 bring all that you hope for.

Now down to business....

I've may have stumbled across something within my research that unifies all known laws of physics, it unifies string theory / quantum mechanics and classical physics.

The fundamental law is....

In nature the value ZERO cannot exist.

This simple rule explains everything from Dark energy to why we have a universe to begin with.

Let me ask you a question, what is the answer to -487628 + 487628??

Now if you take that minus value and separate it away from the positive value you actually have a value which equates to zero but as there can never be true equilibrium we end up with values when looked upon on their own are valid.

Now some may argue that entropy is the process in nature to reach a point of equilibrium. However, I have shown that the energy states as a whole across the universe when totaled together equate to zero... if all the matter and energy were to be added together we would arrive at exactly ZERO... so the universe by all rights should not exist.

However, due to the one aforementioned all encompassing rule ZERO is the one impossible probability and thus we have stuff we call the universe.

You might argue that this cannot be as we have discovered the expansion of the universe is accelerating.... My model predicts this as all the forces that exist in the universe are also unbalanced and thus there is more energy assigned to one value than another, however if all energy states were to be added together within the universe as a whole it would equate to exactly ZERO.

To conclude....

This simple rule also explains all the unknowns such as inflation, why there was more matter than anti-matter following the big bang, why quantum mechanics and the fundamental levels of reality are a sea of randomness, Dark Energy / Matter and even time!

Questions are Welcomed.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 9-1-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
In Nature Zero exists everywhere, 4 apples fell off the tree and that left zero apples on the tree

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

If you have one harebrained theory and give that one harebrained theory to me, how many harebrained theories do you have left?

ETA: Is THIS what got you going on this theory? Have you read it?
edit on 9/1/14 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

mazzroth
In Nature Zero exists everywhere, 4 apples fell off the tree and that left zero apples on the tree

No... that is an example of imbalance, but you are missing the point.

I'm not talking about simple deductive math... I'm talking about the laws of physics that governs all of existence.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

While I think your theory is a bit kooky, I do want to thank you for making me think about the idea of Zero. Along with the book I linked above, HERE is a decent informative source on zero, the idea and the history. It's been a long time since "nothing" has interested me so much.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

In nature the value ZERO cannot exist.

This simple rule explains everything from Dark energy to why we have a universe to begin with.

Now if you take that minus value and separate it away from the positive value you actually have a value which equates to zero but as there can never be true equilibrium we end up with values when looked upon on their own are valid.

I wouldn't go so far as saying that "zero" cannot exist in nature. The most important thing about what you are saying is that everything in the universe sums up to zero, and negative energy must exist (aka dark energy) to cancel out all the positive energy. Just as you can isolate the positive or the negative energy to get "valid" properties, you could also isolate a completely neutral part of space-time and say it contains an absolute zero state of energy. But overall, the chance of everything in the entire universe being neutral is absolutely minuscule, which I think is the point you are trying to make, but still I wouldn't say it's absolutely impossible.

I get the feeling you've already read some of my other threads concerning negative energy, but I would highly recommend that you take a look at this thread I wrote a few months ago:

Negative Energy & Negative Space - A New Theoretical Model
edit on 9/1/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Can you have a -Apple + Apple? No, because a -Apple dosent exist. You would have one apple.

We can not add -Atom + Atom.
It would Equal 1 atom not zero.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

35Foxtrot

If you have one harebrained theory and give that one harebrained theory to me, how many harebrained theories do you have left?

Woooow!

Given the first two responses it looks like we have very few high functioning people online today....

Korg.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Woooow!

Given the first two responses it looks like we have very few high functioning people online today....

Korg.

If you seriously believe your opening post is an example of high functioning thought then I really don't know what to say.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

OP isn't actually as nuts as some people are making out. I don't like youtube video posts in general but below is Lawrence Krauss:

It's a pretty good explanation of 'nothing being something' and somewhat aligns with the OP's message. Even if you don't agree with Lawrence Krauss's Atheism, his explanations are pretty interesting. I'd recommend his books but warn he is quite philosophically clumsy sometimes.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

GetHyped
If you seriously believe your opening post is an example of high functioning thought then I really don't know what to say.

I agree that the opening post isn't articulated very well, but believe me Korg is much smarter than this post makes him out to be. He hasn't presented these ideas very well in this thread, but underneath that are some very clever ideas. He has assumed that readers have some background knowledge related to what he is talking about and that makes it hard to understand what he is saying and it comes off as being a stupid thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

A bunch of wild claims threaded together with simplistic thinking isn't deep and profound.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

spy66

Can you have a -Apple + Apple? No, because a -Apple dosent exist. You would have one apple.

We can not add -Atom + Atom.
It would Equal 1 atom not zero.

geez louise..

Go to the back of the class and stand in the corner with your hands on your head!

In Math a negative value is just as active and real as a positive one!!

I might also add that Anti-matter is very real and yes you can have an anti or negative atom, should they ever meet... they would anhilate each other... and leave not nothing but a rather large crater!

Where are all these people coming from?????

Korg.

edit on 9-1-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I might also add that Anti-matter is very real and yes you can have an anti or negative atom, should they ever meet... they would anhilate each other... and leave not nothing but a rather large crater!

Anti-matter is not the same thing as negative matter. Although not conclusively proven, most scientists agree that anti-matter has a positive mass and exerts a normal gravitational pull on all other matter. Negative matter is supposed to exert a negative gravitational force, and if negative matter collided with an equal amount of positive matter it would not release any energy, they would cancel each other out exactly and leave nothing in their place... exactly like -1 + 1 = 0. When anti-matter collides with normal matter it releases energy because they are both forms of positive matter but they are inverses or mirror images, so they annihilate each other and turn into pure energy.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Perhaps you could start out by defining what you mean by "zero." It is certainly a useful concept for designating the origin of a coordinate system,or denominating the result of mathematical operations. Yes, the sum of 1 + -1 = 0, but the interval between them is 2. Is that the sort of thing you are getting at?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder

Anti-matter is not the same thing as negative matter. Although not conclusively proven, most scientists agree that anti-matter has a positive mass and exerts a normal gravitational pull on all other matter. Negative matter is supposed to exert a negative gravitational force, and if negative matter collided with an equal amount of positive matter it would not release any energy, they would cancel each other out exactly and leave nothing in their place... exactly like -1 + 1 = 0. When anti-matter collides with normal matter it releases energy because they are both forms of positive matter but they are inverses or mirror images, so they annihilate each other and turn into pure energy.

Anti Matter has a negative charge... I was responding to the person whom took the -atom approach.

Negative matter is the key to understanding dark energy imho.

Korg.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Anti Matter has a negative charge... I was responding to the person whom took the -atom approach.

Having a negative charge does not make it negative matter. True negative matter should be made of negative mass and exert a negative gravitational field. That person is correct about the -atom, we have no proof that such a thing really exists. But just because we have no evidence of something doesn't mean it isn't real. We cannot observe or detect dark matter directly, we can only infer that it exists and we didn't know about it for a very long time. We may yet discover that negative mass does exist. I personally think it does exist, that is what my whole negative energy and negative space theory is about. In that theory I predict the reason we haven't directly detected negative matter is because it exists only in "negative space". But we can infer that it exists by the affects it has on the universe in our positive space (it creates the effects of dark energy and dark matter).

Negative matter is the key to understanding dark energy imho.

Yes I agree, and my theory explains exactly how that works. Please read that thread I linked to earlier if you haven't, it is very much related to the concepts you are discussing here and I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Just a thought but if God exist and we have the ability to pray to Him and that energy that carries our prayers to Him ,who is outside of creation that may account for something ..?? They say at the moment of death we loose a certain amount of weight ...I am thinking that somehow the energy we have inside of us (the soul) may have a weight to it ...Just a thought on my part ....peace

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Don't know about nature but on the odd occasion i have had Zero funds in my bank account!
LoL

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

-487628 + 487628?? equals ??

I have no clue what the value of ?? is from your OP

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join