It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the Laws of Physics distilled down to one Fundamental Law.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Negative matter is the key to understanding dark energy imho.

Yes I agree, and my theory explains exactly how that works. Please read that thread I linked to earlier if you haven't, it is very much related to the concepts you are discussing here and I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
edit on 9/1/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

I am over at your thread now and reading through..

So far you have hit on several of my areas of research so it seems we have much to discuss.

I will post a reply when I have had chance to absorb the thread.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi, I posted something similar to this a long time ago, so I agree.

What I posted was something on the lines of...If nothing is a mirror, and from that mirror you extract a thread, then as that thread comes out you will see its reflection too......So if we think of this reflection as anti-matter and the thread as matter we have all we need to make a universe.

But because there is more matter than anti-matter in our universe (apparently), we could say that its possible to have a different spot on the "mirror" where an anti-matter thread comes out on this side of reality and its reflection goes to a parallel world to become its anti-matter.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Pinke

OP isn't actually as nuts as some people are making out. I don't like youtube video posts in general but below is Lawrence Krauss:

It's a pretty good explanation of 'nothing being something' and somewhat aligns with the OP's message. Even if you don't agree with Lawrence Krauss's Atheism, his explanations are pretty interesting. I'd recommend his books but warn he is quite philosophically clumsy sometimes.

Philosophically stated, it really is rather akin to the Buddhist concept of "Form in Emptiness, Emptiness in Form"

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

DJW001

Perhaps you could start out by defining what you mean by "zero." It is certainly a useful concept for designating the origin of a coordinate system,or denominating the result of mathematical operations. Yes, the sum of 1 + -1 = 0, but the interval between them is 2. Is that the sort of thing you are getting at?

Kind of.

What I'm stating is that the universe itself in it entirety has a value of Zero, but due to the aforementioned proposed fundamental law zero is impossible to achieve.

The fact that Zero is an impossibility means that a value is a certainty even if the equations all add up to zero.

It's like having two massive text book where one has hyper complex equations that equates to a huge + number and the other book equates to a huge and exact opposing negative number. Each book, and for that matter each page would take quite a lot of time to digest... however when both books calculations are added together they equate to ZERO....

So why the need to write anything at all??

Applied to the universe I conclude that a zero value is not possible in nature.

Do you follow?

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I am over at your thread now and reading through..

So far you have hit on several of my areas of research so it seems we have much to discuss.

I had a feeling you would find it interesting, that is why I recommended it. Judging by what you said in this thread it seems like we are both closing in on very similar ideas. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on my theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone is giving the OP a hard time. I'm far from a physicist, and I might have misinterpreted the OP's exact position on this but as an electrician we are taught that energy in = energy out + loses, so it seems perfectly logical for me to come to the conclusion when taking into consideration all energy in the universe(known and unknown) on both sides of the equation that it would all cancel each other out (equate to 0).

so the universe itself is a perpetual motor started by GOD, something had to start it, motors don't appear out of nowhere and start themselves

just my two cents
edit on 9-1-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What if one + one did not equal two?

What if one + one was in fact the same thing viewed from a different perspective, what does that do to our concept of Zero never mind our basic understanding of mathematics?

I strongly suspect the way in which we quantify our variables/numbers is sadly misunderstood!

edit on 9-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh my dear friend, you have such limited understanding.

You have basically copied a theory out there already and come HERE and tried to pawn it off as something you
have come up in your "research". This is what is detest about the ATS community, to many people copying the WRONG
ideas and pretending they had something to do with its creation.

You "liberated" your idea from works such as Zero: The biography of a Dangerous Idea - "The Babylonians invented it, the Greeks banned it, the Hindus worshiped it, and the Church used it to fend off heretics. Today, zero lies at the heart of one of the biggest scientific controversies of all time, the quest for the theory of everything".

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

spy66

Let me ask you a question, what is the answer to -487628 + 487628??

Can you have a -Apple + Apple? No, because a -Apple dosent exist. You would have one apple.

We can not add -Atom + Atom.
It would Equal 1 atom not zero.

I don't think you thought your answer through too carefully!!!

What about -272 degree?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

projectbane

Oh my dear friend, you have such limited understanding.

You have basically copied a theory out there already and come HERE and tried to pawn it off as something you
have come up in your "research". This is what is detest about the ATS community, to many people copying the WRONG
ideas and pretending they had something to do with its creation.

You "liberated" your idea from works such as Zero: The biography of a Dangerous Idea - "The Babylonians invented it, the Greeks banned it, the Hindus worshiped it, and the Church used it to fend off heretics. Today, zero lies at the heart of one of the biggest scientific controversies of all time, the quest for the theory of everything".

REally??

Since you think I have somehow copied someone else's theory here I would suggest you look over my previous threads to gain an understanding of my train of thought and my research....

Or if you like, let's cut corners... why not test me...

I will answer any question you care to ask on the subject of Quantum mechanics....

Are you up to the challenge?

Korg.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

projectbane

spy66

Can you have a -Apple + Apple? No, because a -Apple dosent exist. You would have one apple.

What about -272 degree?

Even absolute zero is not as absolute as you may think...

At the Planck scale of reality (the Actual substance of space-time) what governs at this level of reality is chaos, or rather true infinite randomness. It is from this level of reality that forms the basis of all matter and energy.

I'm not here to think for you... I'm here to make you think for yourselves..... Do More Research.... in your case I would look at Newton's laws of Thermodynamics....

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

projectbane

spy66

What about -272 degree?

At the Planck scale of reality (the Actual substance of space-time) what governs at this level of reality is chaos, or rather true infinite randomness. It is from this level of reality that forms the basis of all matter and energy.

I'm not here to think for you... I'm here to make you think for yourselves..... Do More Research.... in your case I would look at Newton's laws of Thermodynamics....

Peace,

Korg.

Well lets be honest here. I already tested you and you failed. People like yourself are very easily manipulated into presenting an appearance of intelligence but in reality are average.

I said what about -272 and you replied "even absolute zero is not as absolute as you might think.."

I already knew that you would jump to that.

ABSOLUTE ZERO IS NOT -272 it is in fact -273.15

Sorry test FAILED!!

good bye Korgi!!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

projectbane

Korg Trinity

projectbane

spy66

What about -272 degree?

Peace,

Korg.

Well lets be honest here. I already tested you and you failed. People like yourself are very easily manipulated into presenting an appearance of intelligence but in reality are average.

I said what about -272 and you replied "even absolute zero is not as absolute as you might think.."

I already knew that you would jump to that.

ABSOLUTE ZERO IS NOT -272 it is in fact -273.15

Sorry test FAILED!!

good bye Korgi!!

O.k. Let's be honest...

It was obvious you were referring to zero degrees kelvin (absolute zero) I didn't want to be pedantic and point out your slight error.

Regardless of semantics your original point is flawed... In nature absolute zero is not possible!

I was attempting to be helpful to you, but you appear to suffer from what many people do on this board, and that is the inability to debate the actual subject matter and instead get caught up in semantics, arguing over the individual elements totally missing the whole point.

Then to top it off, you make a huge argumentative mistake and your only come back is... I failed because I didn't correct you on the exact temperature of absolute zero????

From your behavior I would say you are sub high school when it comes to physics and so the principles needed to understand what is being discussed here likely lost on you.

Why not try an easier thread to understand, then you won't make yourself look like a complete nincompoop... Hmmmm?

Korg.

edit on 12-1-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm gonna go Old School on this one.

Zero as it states, holds both sides in place. If the Zero did not exist, Nothing could.

Or Credit vs. Cash, the Zero between the two is your Job!

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

Zero as it states, holds both sides in place. If the Zero did not exist, Nothing could.

Peace

I'm not attempting to state that mathematically Zero is not valid. That would be silly... as Zero hold very special properties in math.

I'm stating that a Zero state of energy within the universe is impossible. As in NOTHINGNESS is impossible...

For that reason it means that a value is a certainty and thus we have the universe. In otherwords, All laws of ever increased complexity can be built from this singular fundamental law.

It goes a long way to describe how something can come from nothing... because nothing is an impossibility so there is something eternally.

It's hard to wrap your head around I know... but there it is.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Actually korg, I specifically put -272. YOU came in and said you were a wonder and anyone could test you.

You failed a simple observational marker. Then you say you were not going to correct it so as not to come across pedantic?

YOU were the only one making brash CLAIMS about your intellect and then got caught out straight away.

No one believes you or even cares. You are another one of those people who claims they can answer things

but actually all they are doing is googling their answer, just like your "stolen" theory about zero.

I showed you one of the books you pawned your theory from claiming it as your own....deary me...how desperate for attention?

Go away Korg please, you fool no one!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

infoseeker26754

Peace

I'm not attempting to state that mathematically Zero is not valid. That would be silly... as Zero hold very special properties in math.

I'm stating that a Zero state of energy within the universe is impossible. As in NOTHINGNESS is impossible...

For that reason it means that a value is a certainty and thus we have the universe. In otherwords, All laws of ever increased complexity can be built from this singular fundamental law.

It goes a long way to describe how something can come from nothing... because nothing is an impossibility so there is something eternally.

It's hard to wrap your head around I know... but there it is.

Peace,

Korg.

See, what is with this guy. This is typical of someone claiming to have some knowledge. YOU give an ANSWER but WITHOUT any actual answer...

YOUR quote "zero hold a very specia place in math" nicely explained but it explains nothing as per most of your posts.

I can not stand frauds or people who claim outrageous thing but have really just "liberated" their idea from elsewhere and then can't answer basic questions when asked.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder myself.

Zero is nothing more then just a line. Where one wants to place the line is really up to them. How one goes about dealing with neg numbers means there is a lack in that department. Only that Dept does not really exist unless you yourself create it. If there is a God, then we have to have the other side of it, Satan.

If you are in the hole; no matter where the Zero is put, Your still there! Unless your the USA who somehows moves Zeros like they do not exist!There is no difference between the two, both are the same. Energy always follows center, goes one way. Hell, could move it everywhere since it is nothing but energy expanding itself.

Yet I am energy myself, and both nothing and something. As I move, it moves with me. Feeling drained would be applying too much energy, yet if rested somehow I get something out of nothing.

So far as I see it. He's new Law actually places limit's anyways.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

projectbane

Actually korg, I specifically put -272. YOU came in and said you were a wonder and anyone could test you.

Actually... I didn't come in.. this is my thread...

And secondly I stated you could ask me anything you wished on Quantum Mechanics....

I also stated that you need to learn more about newtons laws of thermodynamics, as you clearly don't understand what you're talking about.

But frankly I can't be bothered to converse with you any further, you're clearly here to troll rather than to discuss.

Korg.
edit on 12-1-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I like this thread because I don't believe in the existence of math outside of being an abstract concept inside the mind of humankind.

Numbers don't physically exist, no one can do anything more than present symbolic marks that represent an idea. You can show me some apples and tell me that there are 4 apples, yet no one can show me the number 4 as it doesn't exist outside of a mental construct. You can hold up 4 fingers and tell me that is 4, but it is just fingers, it's not the concept of numbers that it is supposed to represent.

I can happily believe that zero doesn't exist and if someone tries to demonstrate nothing, the most they could do is present "emptiness", but empty space is still space and it will contain many types of energy.

Some ancient Greek philosophers believed that numbers actually existed in some other plain of existence, but they knew that numbers had no real existence in our human reality.
edit on 12-1-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join