It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your PROOF!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I believe I should ask you, what makes you better than me?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

The trouble is, with decent information on where the person in that video is, those results could quite easily be shown to be due to the weather conditions anyway. In fact it even looks like it is, as in at least one direction the weather looks like maybe a front moving in.
And scientifically speaking, one instance like that is not proof of anything special anyway. To prove it works, you need a lot of data, for instance, putting it away every other day with such conditions in the sky present and seeing if there is any difference. And doing this alot so you have the necessary data, in many different locations as well.

Unfortunately, one video does not equal proof, for two main reasons:

1. Bias; the owner of that video isn't going to make it when the conditions/effects don't match up with his theory, will he?

2. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence; I'd love to see some revolutionary scientific change as much as the next person, we don't know everything. But any result needs to be proven, and in the case of a chembuster it also needs to prove that the whole idea that orgone energy exists as well. The trouble is, such a theory has to sit well with all current (ie, verified) scientific theories, ie Conservation of Energy, Thermodynamics, Gravity, Electromagnetism. If one of those says your chembuster can't do what it supposedly does, you have a problem.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You can ask, but I never said I was.

But you do need to understand that this topic of the chembuster has been discussed before and I was simply asking a question as you are the one who presented it into this thread.

Now as for the video, that was put in as bit of a goof as I know you can't do that.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

You can ask, but I never said I was.

Clearly he thinks you are better than him tho - so perhaps the question should be reversed - FC, why is it that Tsurf is better han you??

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Good grief, not Max Bliss! Are you serious? The man is simply paranoia at its worse.

Here he is worrying about the 'unmarked black helicopters doing reconnaissance on his chembuster. He added a jar of white vinegar so the authorities are sending in the helos.

24 May 2013, France, Mr Max Bliss....I was inside and heard the sudden fly by of this helicopter....I rushed outside with my camcorder to get a glimpse as it turned and came back over a second time. This is our 3rd black helicopter fly over that I am aware off....the first the following day after setting up our first chembuster.... another visit months later when I made more chembusters... This time may have been because I have started to add a glass jar of white vinegar inbetween the pipes on top of the base ( it may boost the effects), also in London on the Chemtrails Protest day, whilst being interviewed outside DEFRA, I got a chembuster out to discuss and talked about a black helicopter visiting me before... and amazingly right on cue (and filmed for the documentary) a Black helicopter appeared just above us... disappeared over the high buildings and then reappeared over us before flying away. I look forward to that clip in the upcoming documentary of the Chugaboom Tour. I could not see any markings or registration number on this helicopter and I got very close as it was approximately 100m above...there appeared a couple of flashes...that may have been navigation lights but I only saw the 2...which seemed odd. One thing is for certain....people are waking up and information being shared....only by reaching critical mass and the reality of the mass deception exposed will we the people STOP the insane agenda of world tyranny. Take responsibility back, realise we are all free and equal living in a system of slavery by consent because we do nothing, mostly because the majority are conditioned and do not realise....that is changing and will speed up with participation. Put the unity back into our community...PEACE 4 ALL

edit on 30/1/2014 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Max Bliss? As in "ignorance is Bliss"?

Nuff said.
edit on 30-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Always remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't after you..........

Muhahahahahahh!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

For sure! So truly iffy, what jet emissions are doing just as jet emissions alone.

As we move flights into the stratosphere, a heretofore fairly pristine area, the possibilities for climate change from just plain old water vapor dumping into the stratosphere become just awesome.

It reminds me of a story about talc. It was for babies. Talc was a by-product of something and people brainstormed about how great it would be to create a use for it. Turned out it was dangerous and that's often the way of our world. Waste products are put to profit in order to avoid the cost of disposal.

It's really the same way with water vapor in the stratosphere. It's a waste product of flight. It has the potential to severely alter our climate. What better way to get rid of it and eliminate the cost of disposal than to use it for solar radiation management? Brilliant!! Or at least create the impression that this is what it is good for.

Naysayers, like you say, won't get renewed.

From what I understand, it will create warming first and then an ice age. The chemistry and electrical charge of our upper atmospheres are so awesome in the way they work. Gotta tell you - after I read that the purpose of HAARP is to utilize the radiation belts and get them to flow along the magnetic field lines, I had very little faith left in the scientific community deciding on our upper atmosphere and its' health.

But back to topic: the majority of cirrus is invisible! Absolutely invisible! It looks like haze. It makes the Pleiades look foggy. So what we see is just the tip, as it were.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

luxordelphi

It's really the same way with water vapor in the stratosphere. It's a waste product of flight. It has the potential to severely alter our climate.

Does it? How come/

All the stratospheric programmes I've ever heard of talk about sulphur or aluminium/barium nano particles held aloft by light.

What's the guts on water vapour in the stratosphere?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Question: Since when doesn't snow melt??? ATS Thread: Fake Snow?We know they can make it rain. How hard can it be, to make it snow? I mean, will all those frozen jet emissions going on, it shouldn't be that hard.

And another question: Who are the people saying, those trails are condensation trails left behind from airplanes flying at high altitudes? Is it the people that are talking all that nonsense about "Climate Change"? Paid scientists working for the alphabet agencies, and who else??? Are there people out there, making those claims, with no government involvement?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm curious to know....is it predicted to snow, during the Superbowl? Is the East Coast in for another "Polar Vortex"? lmfao I'm asking because it's kinda interesting how it's lightly raining here, on the West Coast (more like a storm front moving). We even had some lightning. It's been a few months since the last rain. I know they altered the weather for the Olympics in China; and i saw on Yahoo news how a snowy superbowl would be a good thing. Add that to the fact that football is considered to be "entertainment" and not "sports". Then, you have the "thug" Richard Sherman, going against America's boy, Peyton Manning; topped with the conspiracy that pro-sports is fixed; makes for a pretty good story line. Don't cha think?

Oops. I forgot. Not supposed to think. My bad.

I wonder how much energy, they'll be sucking from the sheeple, glued in to the control box? lol Better yet, i wonder how many fools will place a bet and lose their entire lives? 100's of millions of dollars will be made in one day!

Oh, i could go on and on and on, about how the "elite" stay WEALTHY. A lot of it, has to do with YOU falling for their deceptions.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Question: Since when doesn't snow melt???

It does, it's just that a lot of people are very dim about science

We know they can make it rain. How hard can it be, to make it snow? I mean, will all those frozen jet emissions going on, it shouldn't be that hard.

I thought you knew all about cloud seeding.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Question: Since when doesn't snow melt??? ATS Thread: Fake Snow?We know they can make it rain.

As for fake snow...

Look up sublimation as that is what is happening.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I'm curious to know....is it predicted to snow, during the Superbowl? Is the East Coast in for another "Polar Vortex"? lmfao I'm asking because it's kinda interesting how it's lightly raining here, on the West Coast (more like a storm front moving).

It is winter time there is always a possibility for snow, yet in this case there isn't snow predicted.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I cannot answer someone who claims to be a master of information when in reality, isn't.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

This has been going on for over 2 decades and people still say that it's a con-trail and chemtrails are non-existant.

What can a person do by spraying chemicals that spread out into little drops and keep doing this over a 20 year time period? I'll give you, poison the land. Control people. Scare 'em, inflict them with disease, or what ever chemical anyone can think up and be sprayed on the arrogant populace.

No skin off my back, always clear at my place, thanks to the chembuster I built. Not that anyone cares on ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This has been going on for over 2 decades and people still say that it's a con-trail and chemtrails are non-existant.

Actually, it's been going on since aircraft could fly high enough.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.thefreelibrary.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

FreedomCommander

What can a person do by spraying chemicals that spread out into little drops and keep doing this over a 20 year time period? I'll give you, poison the land. Control people. Scare 'em, inflict them with disease, or what ever chemical anyone can think up and be sprayed on the arrogant populace.

No skin off my back, always clear at my place, thanks to the chembuster I built. Not that anyone cares on ATS.

So contrails only been around 2 decades? What island do you live on and let me guess got an airport 20 years ago?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Over, it's been over 2 decades, that is a +. Not that it matters.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I care, so how about a video of this thing in action.

Next time you see chemtrails crank that baby up and let's see it work, then you can prove that a bucket, some copper tubing and that great chemtrail denier organite really work.

So what do you say?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join