It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knockout Game or POS Cowards on Parade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Interesting teapot. Do you have anything on this?

Maybe I am jaded but I see it as s***heads doing s***head things without fear of repercussions. I have been wrong before though.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Thanks for the thought LS. I agree with your sentiment as well as the rest on here. That seems to be pretty universal. It must resonate at the human DNA level or something.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I propose undercover cops who are experts in martial arts.

Disguise them to look as vulnerable as possible to bait these thugs.

Then when they attack, hand them they're behinds in a sling before arresting them.

This is one of those times when the use of force is necessary.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Wish I could elaborate but for the life of me, I cannot recall where I read that! I tried a search but google was not my friend and instead, offered up a boatload of studies about how poverty and not crack were responsible for the criminal outcomes in the lives of such people. Personally, I think it stinks because not everyone that grows up in poverty becomes a criminal and I found no information (not that I looked too hard!) about test and control groups to support the assertion that crack babies are no more likely to enter a life of crime than other people from poor backgrounds.

reply to post by ABNARTY

Yes, the whole knockout thing is anathema to even those raised in poverty! I shall go with instinct on this one, it is a despicable crime that only the truly corrupt could condone or excuse.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

That would certainly be nice, but don't count on LE to do it because with the lead of their unions they are so wrapped up in protecting themselves that those types of operations can't exist in the current LE environment.

Would just have to be private individuals willing to put it on the line and risk their lives as well as the potential future incarceration for such action. Not many of those in existence unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I see nothing new that didn't exist in one form or another in our past. We are a violent species and our undeveloped youth have always been ripe for these behaviors.

Sure we will wipe a few out and house them in warehouses where they can steal, rape and kill each other in prisons, but we just can't suspend everyone's freedom & liberty just so we can break our on rules to take the bad element out.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
how many people have been victims of the "knock out game"?

how many people are victims of gun violence?

yet the "knock out game" is the big scourge?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So...time to reinstate the lynching game? Naw, that would be racist. So where is DOJ Holder? Shouldn't he be all over this racism? Oh yeah...its only a hate crime if it is committed by whites against blacks or gays. Shouldn't Obama be comparing this poor child to his children or himself as a youth? Oh...right, the child isn't black and therefore doesn't deserve his attention. WOW, is this really the country I used to be proud of????

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

stormson
how many people have been victims of the "knock out game"?
how many people are victims of gun violence?
yet the "knock out game" is the big scourge?

So I assume you think guns should be taken away regardless of what the Constitution says? Then I guess you have no problem catching these hoods and cutting off their hands...right? Same thing isn't it? Remove the weapons that hurt or kill. Oh thats right...you don't just want the HOOD'S hands removed, you want EVERYONE'S hands removed. Just like you want all guns taken. Gotcha!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stormson

Look, no one is supporting unprovoked violence against the unsuspecting in any form.

There has been plenty of media attention on gun violence. The attention to this new problem is just starting. They do not cancel each other out.

I brought up the latter because it hit close to home.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What is "POS?" Would someone kindly define it? Some of us who are over 40 (or over 45 in my case), and perhaps a little younger, aren't familiar with the hundreds or thousands of Internet abbreviations and "txt tlk" that the younger crowd uses as though it's normal language from the time they're fresh out of the womb.

That being posed, I agree that racism is racism, whether or not officially recognized. To state or even IMPLY that those of a particular skin color are INCAPABLE of a racially-motivated attack is not only racism, but SUPREMACISM along the line of neo-Nazis, skinheads etc., or definitely similar enough, WAY too close for comfort.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This goes further than racism I believe that with the destruction of the family unit and the replacement of fathers especially with the state we have generated a generation of individuals with little or no moral code and no internal compass to gauge right from wrong.Sociopaths actually that don't care about right or wrong.

In my country at the moment we have a spate of drunken violence with people being king hit from behind and hospitalised on a regular basis,they do it because up till now they have gotten away with it you just have a solicitor play a violin and discuss your poor childhood,your alcohol or drug problems,your mental problems and hey presto the liberal judge gives you a light sentence or probation.

This has just come to an end in New South Wales where an A grade footballer belted a man senseless then stomped him whilst unconscious because he stole a cigarette from his girlfriends packet.He got 2 years and was not granted bail its about time tougher sentences were handed out hopefully this is the start of a trend.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Jteetj
Law was put in place to stop havoc? Yet we have havoc with severely dented individuals trying to put people in comas.

If the law doesn't give full justice then it is not living up to it's purpose.

Without the law people would quite happily gun down these morons.

Yet it seems they who think they are entitled to make laws, foster this, hoping people will react and take the law into their hands, its like they're prodding the public with sticks always, in order to retaliate against freedom and further their fascist laws.

I believe this is a part of black operations and done by TPTB.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I seem ignorant or trying to play dumb by this question, but what exactly is the 'KO game'?
Is it an actual game people play where the loser gets knocked out or is it just a way of speaking?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Lightworth
What is "POS?" Would someone kindly define it? Some of us who are over 40 (or over 45 in my case), and perhaps a little younger, aren't familiar with the hundreds or thousands of Internet abbreviations and "txt tlk" that the younger crowd uses as though it's normal language from the time they're fresh out of the womb.

POS means piece of #.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Casuwall

Not much of a game really...

en.wikipedia.org...(violent_game)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i still don't understand why every media outlet keeps referring to this crime as a game . why do people want us to get rid of our guns when we got thugs like this running up and down our streets, they try this on me or my friends they will be in for rude awakening

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Great point. Also fodder for a whole 'nuther thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Great point. Also fodder for a whole 'nuther thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

HanzHenry
reply to post by ABNARTY

the knock out game animals are the same types that like 'pulling trains' on drugged and/or passed out drunk (usually underage) girls.

These animals need to have a pelt price. Like raccoons, beavers, or buffalo.

Animals, pelt price, you're hitting the main nerve to the knee jerk reaction of the Ku-Klux-Klan audience.

The Knockout Game has always been around by different names. Some call it "getting beaten by an angry mob", others try to invent punditry and such. No sane person goes around beating people in a group like that. Black or white, these folks are a product of the media. They may or may not initially have existed, the "Knockout Game" assailants. It seems to me that the first few occasions of this sort of thing were just normal beating that go on in a savage and unremorseful species. But then, the media made it a game, and called it a game.

They played whites against blacks for ratings, advertising dollars, and to control people's minds and keep them divided and scared of each other.

People keep playing into the media game. I find it nauseating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join