It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knockout Game or POS Cowards on Parade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have a good friend whose son was a victim of this "game". He is currently laying in the ICU with tubes coming out of him. He has bleeding in the brain and they are not sure if he has a broken neck or not. His pain is subsiding a little but at first it was too much. They had to give him morphine or he could not stay conscientious. His future is unknown at this point.

I am not going to speak to the racial aspects of this. For right now, they don't matter.

He got jumped, got his head beat, and the s***heads took off. Some game.

Please ATS, make the distinction I am speaking to those in this world who do these things, not you.

...ahem...

You are piss ant cowards. If you had any backbone and wanted to punch/beat someone, do it face to face, one on one. Don't hide, then jump out of the shadows onto someone's blind side, and hit em so hard in the head they could die. That ain't no "game". That is a crime. You ain't no "man". You are a gutless POS.

I don't care if the police can't/won't do anything about it. Their inaction does not give you free licence to take advantage of the unwitting who never did any harm to you. True, the law will most likely never catch up with most of you. No worries. That "law" that you are s***ing on is the only thing saving many of you from true "justice". Justice, however, will find you one day.

//Rant Off//

An apology to Ask the Animals from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got pretty fired up (not at ATA) with my input. I hope it was not too derailing. I was/am upset about this. The subject from that thread was uncomfortable close to home.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Law was put in place to stop havoc? Yet we have havoc with severely dented individuals trying to put people in comas.

If the law doesn't give full justice then it is not living up to it's purpose.

Without the law people would quite happily gun down these morons.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

the knock out game animals are the same types that like 'pulling trains' on drugged and/or passed out drunk (usually underage) girls.

These animals need to have a pelt price. Like raccoons, beavers, or buffalo.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My sister in law who lives with me has a relative who just died from this game. When it first happened and she was describing it I told her "That sounds like the knock out game" She had no clue what I was talking about. Fast forward 3 days and the cops told her relatives family that it was in fact the KO game.

There has been nothing on the media about it, because..... wait for it.....

It would be too hazardous to publicly acknowledge that African American youths attacked a Mexican American Man and killed him in this area.

In other words, he wasn't rich(also was not in a gang), lived in a gang infested (you know like disgusting bugs) area and they didn't want to start a race war.

I think this is why I am so worked up about the tow truck driver thread heh. When do WE count and not the thugs?

Answer according to our maniacally evil govt is.... never

Lil

ETA: It took 3 days to tell the family because the cops waited for the disgusting stupid slime to post on YouTube how UB3rs they were!!!

edit on 1/4/2014 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilroanie

The Mexican gangs have been walking all over the black gangs in LA/Riverside.Not that they are any better.

But hopefully only the black gangs continue to be the only race "playing" the game. That way, it won't be long before there are none left alive to play it.

The real race war is when the Neo/Skins get fed up. those dudes are NUTS! and will before long be front and center on Dateline or 20/20.

I wish to know what is behind the whole KO game. WHo started it? are there Rappers talking about it.

IMHO, there is some CIA type agenda behind the whole thing. And they are trying to start a race war.,

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

You hit the area almost dead on. This guy was (I think!!! I need to ask sis in law, I have new puppies and a cold so kinda muzzy memory atm.) 79 years old. I agree with the OP calling them POS cowards on parade, if they want to kill each other go for it, but keep innocents out of it
And I don't frankly care WHAT color they are, white, black, brown, or purple with pink polka dots, you do this # it should be the death penalty.

Our world is completely insane and WE the innocents have no one to stand for us and would probably just be shot down (maybe literally) if we try to change things. And if we DO stand up and fight back we get charged with murder or sued by the creep who broke his foot breaking into your house or got bit by your dog while breaking in and lose everything etc etc etc ad freaking nauseum!!!!

Grrr

Lil

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Agreed. I am not sure that mob justice is always a good thing but in this case, it seems like a good answer. If a neighborhood won't stand up to these vile SOB's, then they need to expect to be brutalized by them.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilroanie

Crimes like this should be an automatic death penalty. We don't need a jury to decide whether twisted, ignorant thugs need life in jail or deserve to die. Anyone who commits a heinous crime should know before hand it's an automatic death penalty. I just wish their death penalty would be served with the same amount of pain as what they inflicted on their victim.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

The older and more jaded I get, the more I agree the law has little to do with justice and more to do with simple population control. Yeah, we need some control but you would think we could do better.

There are those who argue we can't have vigilante justice but who draws the line between vigilantism and people standing up for their humanity and/or the humanity of their fellow humans?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Really sorry to hear about your friend's son. I hope he isn't seriously injured and will heal soon. I am disabled due to a neck injury and I wouldn't want to wish my problems on anyone, not even my worst enemy.

I can understand your rant. There's a lot of people who are sick and tired of being the bottom of the food chain with an overbearing government bent on taking our rights away one by one, especially those connected to the 2nd amendment and being the first ones looked to for increased tax revenues. The people who do the work, respect the law and pay the taxes are last in line to be protected. In fact, I think crime is allowed to go on in many areas simply to increase police department budgets. Also to protect many of their less-than-legal associates who they may have dealings with.

They have been breaking down society and doing their best to make us fear each other - black/white/Hispanic/Rich v poor, there is no longer a dominant culture or group in the US as there once was. This is not a cry for a return to Jim Crow, what I'm saying is that we're being intentionally pitted against each other while the 1% go on their merry way and continue to shovel money in their offshore accounts. We're all too busy worrying about each other to interfere with the machinations of big government in collusion with the big banks to change anything about how our country is run.

So long as we can protect ourselves all is not lost. Once you step in to a place like DC where the penalty for carrying a gun to protect yourself is worse than the crime of using it on another they've got you at their mercy. Like you said, when seconds count police are only minutes away. It only takes a minute for someone to ruin or end your life. If we are not capable of meeting such threats with equal force we are nothing but sheep awaiting the slaughter. Hang on to your rights, it's the one thing that binds all Americans and helps to keep whatever freedom we have.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The surveillance state could tell us who did it,
but they don't give a flying # about us.

It is now evident to me
that
if we want justice
we will have to threaten the only thing they care about.
Antiques and art.

Want to know a secret about the wealthy.

They view their job on this planet,
and the reason they have wealth,
is to preserve art for future generations.

In this clip the protagonist has just shot an ancient vase to make a point.
The mother runs out and lectures him.
"The rich don't own art, just for themselves.
We keep it for future generations."

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
well if i hear someone running up behind me i turn around. also i have been hit in the head pretty hard. one hit from a wooden bat won't do it. it just pisses me off and turns me into an amateur surgeon. i feel sorry for these jackasses who think they can one up me. maybe they would like to be tomahawked while running away from me

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks ATA. Good points all around. Sometimes I really do think the law is just meant as a control mechanism rather than any sort of justice in the human sense. I am not buying into it. I will respect it and do my part but only out of a sense to other people.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

i remember the movie crazy in alabama when the narrator quoted another character who said "there is a difference between justice and what is just"

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I just don't understand the mind of the person that would play this game. Have people lost all semblance of a conscience? Why anyone would want to take the risk of severely injuring or even killing a complete stranger, who posed no threat to them, is a mystery to me.

If this is as common as I've read here on ATS, then why isn't it in the news?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When someone gets caught red handed punching a stranger for no reason whatsoever I think that society should take them out back and shoot them.

This time it is not an elderly person but the crime is the same. Personally I am all for some death penalties being handed down for any unprovoked violence on a stranger. They have to be caught on clear video or by multiple witnesses though.

The time for coddling violent criminals should be at an end. The world is crowded and getting more and more dangerous by the day. Resources are limited and it is time to throw the turds down the toilet.

I hate cowards, gang members and violent turds.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Truly disgusting "activity" that has sprung up in these times. Until these types of attackers are neutralized, in certain cities and areas the best thing you can do is be constantly aware of your surroundings, 360 degrees, without looking anxious or unsettled, just keep track of who's where and what's going on everywhere you are. Maybe get in better shape just to better prepare, since if this is going to be a trend and the the penalties for such vicious cowardly attacks are not going to be as severe as the crime, this may go on longer than it should and you want to do the most you can as to not become a victim. If I saw some little punk haymaker a senior citizen or a woman or anyone really I would slam atleast one of them on their heads and strangle them until they lose their bowels and watch their dark hateful soul trickle out their face-hole and seep down into hell.

My heart goes out to the OP and everyone else that has been affected by this vile virus of murder and attempted murder that has been disguised as some kind of social media game to fame. Besides the little punk monsters that are carrying out the assaults, anyone who encourages or has a light opinion on or is indifferent to the "K.O. game" also needs some sort of serious adjustment. If there weren't people on social media and the like eating it up it wouldn't have really progressed into a thing. Everyone being the star and centerpiece of their own video camera at all times has really skewed this generation and the one coming up. Beyond freakiin belief.

If you're 15 and you want to be bad and ruin the day of strangers, loft a full slurpee in a crowd and splatter someone in ice and colored corn syrup. You'll still deserve to get your ass kicked in a little, but it is far better choice picking someone weak or frail out of a crowd than running up behind their blind spot and striking them with the intent of delivereing maximum damage. Can you even imagine open hand slapping an old person in the face, let alone delivering your hardest punch with a running start to a vulnerable part of their face or neck that they have no idea is coming? If you put yourself in that place and mindset, to me it seems like every one of these attacks that the victims live through should find the attacker charged with attempted murder.

edit on 5-1-2014 by LizardSlicks because: edit

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

dave_welch
Have people lost all semblance of a conscience?

If this is as common as I've read here on ATS, then why isn't it in the news?

My understanding is this is not in the news because the people carrying out these attacks are mere test subjects and their existence is one of the biggest secrets of our era.

Apparently, there is no empirical evidence and the medicos speak in anecdote of the total absence of conscience observed in the now grown children of crack addicted mothers.

I am not arguing for these people nor suggesting a lack of conscience denies culpability, just sharing some intel I read on some now forgotten page on the web.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Interesting. Please elaborate. Looks like a juicy little tidbit of secret info you could expand upon, unless that's all you've come up with so far and threw it out there to be mysterious.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Good point.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join