It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big oil scam of the century! Must read!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have this friend. His name is Ron. His family was very wealthy but he never paid mind to them, always just liked working his drywall business. Well his grampa was friends with the owners of Douglas oil and gave them lots of land. So when the old lady, the last one left who owned it all was making out her will, she became quite angry with the wasteful spending her son was getting into and saw what would come of it, so she wrote my friend Ron a letter and changed her will. Ron didn't know about this letter from 20 years ago until 4 days ago when it fell out of a box in the closet. (Yes really).
So all this time, Ron had been getting letters from the Lords of London, whatever that is, I couldn't find anything on it in a google search. Maybe he has the name wrong, backwards, or something.
According to Ron, he owns ALL of what was owned by Douglas Oil, and his sister was given the old lady's life insurance which amounted to 900 bucks for her...but Ron recalls how she got rich from something and never knew what.
So I called the FBI and the morons have not even returned my call or email. Are they on holiday break?
Or maybe the oil co. is running the FBI ? It's all very curious.
I know Ron tells the truth because I did research facts and found an old video of his mom on the yacht, same as her photo he has, and many other items.
So Ron does not know where to start.
On monday he'll contact somebody, whoever/ whatever the company name is and where it is based we don't know.... I only know those 2 names. Lords of London and Douglas Oil...and ofcourse the BPH oil rig which is one of the operations run off Ron's land in the ocean.
Ronald Rice is in his 50's I think, he's had 3 of his 5 sons die. Also it seems mysterious that most of his brothers and sisters died just before the will was read. It appears to me that somebody was wacking them to make sure the old lady had nobody to give the company to but this little # son.

If anyone would like to help in any way, I am sure Ron would appreciate it. Ron and I never cared much for elitists. Ron has been too nice too people so much infact, that he has nothing to show for his life but 2 broken cars and an old mobile home. He drives an old jeep with no reverse! His wife has cancer now, so I'd really like to see Ron put into the seat he belongs in, not just to take care of his wife, but his own back, enlarged heart bad valve problem, and to clean up the wasteful spending from these fat cats with little balls.

Estimated income if Ron could learn how to tap his dividends are in the billions annually.

mikefromspace on youube

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I agree we do have to save the tropical rain forest, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!111111111

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

So all this time, Ron had been getting letters from the Lords of London, whatever that is, I couldn't find anything on it in a google search. Maybe he has the name wrong, backwards, or something.

I could be wrong, but I believe you are referring to LLoyd's of London.

See here also --> Wikipedia: Lloyd's of London

Interesting story, by the way. If true and it works out, it will be strange for you to have a friend that goes from a drywaller to a billionaire overnight.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Not entirely sure this belongs in the Breaking News forum.

Might request it be moved for better attention?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You know a lot of people say my friend had this happened to them when they mean themselves.....good luck if it's you......and you mean Lloyds of London.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Might I recommend a very knowledgeable attorney. You and Ron are in way over your heads if you are telling us the truth. That kind of money brings out some very unsavory characters; to say the least. And even posting about it on ATS probably wasn't the wisest thing to do.

Your story also sounds like what writers and scriptwriters do when they get writers block in a scene or chapter; get ideas from the www. It's what I do....
edit on 31-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

no, he said it's not Lloyds of London..."Lords"..and it's not something you find in a simple google search.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Probate Attorney.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So then do you have any additional information you can link on 'Lords of London'?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

You can suggest a better place, however I did actually choose this one for a reason. Big oi is what is behind all politics today! So I could not have found a better place for breaking news to change what is going on could I ?

Well it was also a matter of ATS having an appropriate section for this. Sorry if it seems off subject, knowing there don't seem (yet) to be any public officials involved... but in time I'm sure you'll find that in a story this big, there will be many. We just don't know there names yet.

The problem is this;
The will here should have been made known to Ron by the Government, and it wasn't because the evil son running Douglas Oil at the time kept it from happening, either through fraud or ...well I don't know, but Ron should have been required to be at the reading, and nobody told him. Per US laws, the only way I see that corp kept operating, is through fraud, identity theft. Now they've asked Ron things over the phone over the years, but most of the time he's been drunk and just says "yeah whatever" because he didn't realize what was really going on. Only lately did it dawn on him. Ron has a rare mental condition I've never seen in anyone else. He's too nice! He's afraid to be mean to anyone until they really push him! Now they're pushing him. Seeing this man over 300lbs mostly muscle get angry scares me. Glad he found religion these last few years though and stopped drinking heavy. He's slowly gaining his sanity back, but still needs a back operation to get halfway fixed in order to properly run his company. According to what he told me, I can assume that he would have no problem just calling up BPH and telling the current President he is fired on Tuesday.

: )

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I wish the best of luck to you and Ron man over this.

It will be a hard trip full of resistance i assure you.

If this all is as you and Ron perceive it i wish you all the best of luck.
He will need it now more than ever to see this through.

Moreover posting this over here in the open for TPTB to see and get prepared may not be the best of a begining although i wouldn' t want to necessarily see it that way.

Great things come from people and everyone may put a little stone in your endeavours.

Beware of the sharks

Happy new year and love for all,
George.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

"Happy New Year",
Your words earned a Star, for if the OPs friend tackles this alone, 10:1 he will sign a document, without reading the small print, and he will lose the lot as fast as he seems to have gained such

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have a bit of doubt in this story......if you receive a car or few thousand dollars, it may sit in escrow. However, if this is an estate the size you are alluding to.....The executors of the will find you, in person and quickly...it is their responsibility to bestow the estate......

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

It sounds like a very complicated case which can take years to dispose of properly. The executor gets paid all along. It is also the executors duty to support his family, so action is not always taken promptly. Part of many estate plans are instructions to sell the business and those monies are then simply deposited into a trust for later dispersal. There also could have been debt attached to the business and selling was the only way to clear it.

The first thing you need to do is to contact the executor of the estate. If you are entitled to a portion of the estate they are required to disclose it to you. You can contact the probate court in your county or it's equivalent for where you live. A few phone calls should point you in the right direction. If you are a part of the will/estate/trust then you can demand information. If you are truly entitled to a large payout, then there are numerous lawyers who would represent you for later payment, although it will won't be cheap. If you are an heir and you haven't been contacted, then I smell a rat and usually if you smell one there probably is one. You will need a lawyer if the executor is not open with you. Find the very best one you can.

I work in the investment business and unfortunately have seen many a client meet their maker. I rarely see an estate case where there is no fighting among heirs and without attempts to steal money by one party or another. I have seen multiple examples of multi million dollar estates being entirely cleaned out by the lawyers and others entrusted to look after and disperse the funds. Money goes real fast at $1,000/hr and there are legal issues involved in the settling of the estate. The worse thing is that it is generally not illegal for them to do so. I've seen lawyers pay themselves $1 million for defending against a $100,000 lawsuit which came by virtue of their error in the first place.

Whatever you do, don't delay. The longer it goes on the less chance of a positive outcome.

edit on 1-1-2014 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Didn't you make a thread about this same thing last night too?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-1-2014 by dainoyfb because: I added the link.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So where do we send the Money to help you and Ron. Uganda or Ukraine ? We know you'll pay us back with interest.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is usually the part in the story where you offer us a significant payout from all this cash your friend is due, if we help out now with a small contribution towards his legal fees.....

And our cash should be paid into some Nigerian bank account, no doubt?

(Hahahaha..... I just saw the post above mine. Yeah, agreed, my friend - something seems a bit odd about this little tale of good fortune and sudden untold riches!)
edit on 1-1-2014 by Millions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

omegazap
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

You can suggest a better place, however I did actually choose this one for a reason. Big oi is what is behind all politics today! So I could not have found a better place for breaking news to change what is going on could I ?

: )

You're right, there's no better place for such breaking news. However, this isn't news. This is one guy on the internet, making a claim about a "friend".

Your story is ludicrous, full of holes, and belongs in the hoax forum or the Grey Area, at best.

At one point you claim your friend found the will, then in another post you claim he wasn't made aware of it until after the reading. So which is it?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear this because this kind of luck is likely to get you and Ron killed!
Whenever there is so much money involved there is also a lot for someone to lose!
If it wasn't for wealth accumulation the world would be a hell of a lot nicer place
to live!
PS: When I inherited money it was left in a trust with a mediator! So I guess I'm
wondering why this was not the case unless that was the letters you were referring
to! I would think with so much assets those responsible would make everything
known in person! Well Good luck to you both!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Is it just me that think this reads like a Nigerian Prince scam email? 'Help us and you could be in for millions!'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join