It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal transfer of Douglas Oil to BP in 1984!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Okay; A best friend I've known a few years now just discovered that 20 years ago he inherited a 1/3 to 51% chunk or more of what was called Douglas oil. They sold out as soon as the old lady died to BP, under who's authority he does not know, but the London Royal society has been sending him letters every year and Ron just throws them out. 2 days ago he receive this call from Disneyworld asking permission to cross his land. Anyway there is a lot more to the story, to his old family, how they hid it from him using identity theft from the London Royal society possibly...a new signature once in a while is always handy. They'll probably try to kill him, they don't like him.
There is land development ...Bahamas, Florida... the Douglas Oil complex is named that because the Douglas family owned the mineral rights to the sea floor out there near UK.
Also Ron inherited AA (Alcoholics Anonomys) which is supposed to be a non profit, but they sell books I heard, so Ron actually owns that or part of that also. That oil platform produces $30 million a month or so... Douglas oil in 1984 when transferred made nearly 5 million annually.

So Ron has been threatened with Lawyers and years in court, knowing he can't afford a lawyer, but why would he? He owns the stock, so why would he need to do or prove anything?

Anyway I tell the story more in my latest vlog on youtube, user mikefromspace if anyone is interested.
They said they'd call him in a few days with some deal, but they can't pay him off, so something's gotta give. Someone may even , or should go to prison over this, since obviously someone has faked his identity to take his dividends.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

The Douglas Platform is named because of it's proximity to Douglas on the Isle of Man.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What is the London Royal society?
Presumably not the "Royal Society", chartered by Charles II to study scientific knowledge?

Or perhaps it is the "Royal London", a life assurance and pensions company.
On their website, I find this information;

"Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) and Royal London Group have been made aware that a company called Corbett Investments are using RLAM details falsely. RLAM and Royal London are not connected to this company in any way. Any concerns relating to this matter should be reported directly to Action Fraud using the following link www.actionfraud.police.uk... or by calling 0300 123 2040. "
Does the name "Corbett Investments" come up in your friend's case at all?

edit on 31-12-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

Wow. Where to start with this one?

* By "London Royal Society" do you mean The Royal Society, which, in their own words "is a self-governing Fellowship of many of the world’s most distinguished scientists drawn from all areas of science, engineering, and medicine" (as mentioned already by Disraeli)? If you do, I don't understand why they would be connected to your friend's predicament.

* Disneyworld have asked for his permission to cross his land. How is this connected to anything else you have told us?

* Can you give us a bit more detail on how / why Ron thinks he inherited AA?

* Can you explain why Ron has been threatened with lawyers?

* Can you be sure you aren't in the first stages of being scammed ("Lend me a few grand, buddy. You know I'm good for it. As soon as the BP / Douglas Oil / AA money comes through, I'll see you right".)

* Regarding the vlog - I forced myself to continue watching past the "Illuminati / Freemasons" reference at 0:30, but stopped watching at 2:00 when you had still made no mention of the "Billions Stolen" in the title.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

LORDS OF LONDON; sorry, wrong name. Douglas oil held land offshore UK, US, Colorado and atleast 1 other state, and has land holdings in FL. and Bahamas but names can change every 24 hours if somebody really wants them to. BPH, the Douglas complex rig offshore UK is just a very small part of the operation, and this spits out 60,000 barrels a day or a month I forget.
Ron explained it all so fast I had a hard time remembering it all.
There is no web link to any of this other than a short youtube video where I talk about some of it.
I'll see if Ron will let me record him explaining the whole story. Supposedly these people will get back to him in short time, however I seriously think they'll just hire hit men to make him die in some accident, then make his kids disappear or just pay them off. This story needs to spread fast, and the morons at Fox news wont even return my email. The WILL clearly states certain things, and he has a copy of that which I have a copy of now, so when it's time we'll read them off to the feds I guess. I'll post more here when I have time to read all the details and do research on them.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

omegazap

LORDS OF LONDON; sorry, wrong name.

There is a film of that name which has just been released, but perhaps you have misheard "Lloyds of London", the famous insurance providers?

top topics

join