It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Snowden for real? Hmmmmm...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Greenwald? You mean the guy who is teaming up with Pierre Omidyar who was partners with Meg Whitman at Ebay. Who had they policy of no over site or policing was needed on Ebay because people are generally honest. Meg Whitman who has had complaints from our military that they HP are taking to much control over the military functions on the internet and costing the military billions with having to hire people from Meg Whitman like the Navy Yard Shooter and even Snowden himself to work on hardware and software provided by HP that cost nothing to run and operate. Don't forget the ties to Paypal created through Ebay payments.

Do you see a pattern forming? Paypal tied to NSA. HP tied to NSA. Pierre Omidyar sent out to help fix the leaks for Meg Whitman who hired the guy who stole the leaks? Pierre Omidyar is only a billionaire because of Meg Whitman and her Bain Capital training.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

I agree with where your going with your thoughts Mal~ To further those thoughts and to take a look at the other side of the coin instead~

Snowden, leaks info that was "damn near" general knowledge that American's knew just not in the "know for sure section". He bails out to Russia? Why?

Putin's man of the year and quelled the beast in Syria didnt' he? Supposedly? What's Russia hiding?

I'm going with Snowden was put in Russia as a double agent, someone who is looking for Asylum but only to gather information that Russia is holding. Wonder why China wouldn't take him??? That's the reason, China knew that America is Rogue country and would play this card sooner or later for whatever reason.

The main question, I'm asking is "What does Russia have that the American's want?"

This is just speculation and theory as I don't think Snowden is what the MSM is making him out to be.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I doubt that Putin would give any important info to Snowden directly; however, Russia and China's response to receiving Snowden may be telling to the USG. Your right, China didn't want to play this game... Why? Russia seemed at least a little curious, but also kept their distance. I agree with you that having Snowden play "victim with a bag of goodies" to these political foes may have been an operation in itself but I don't know enough about spy-games to see what the value would be other that some foreign leaders letting something slip to a wolf in sheep clothes, which would be a lot to hope for if that was your only objective.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

He was simply a sign off that Russia would be allowed in the big picture of the NSA. Remember what happened after Boston Bombing? Russia will be allowed to view all FBI documents. Free access to intelligence gathering operations in the US.

www.forbes.com...

And it is funny the NSA head Tom Donilon was sitting at the table with Putin and the intelligence agents in Moscow when the Boston Bombing took place. He flew in the day before for two days of visits with Russian Intelligence.

rbth.ru...
edit on 27-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Could you lay out the Whitman, HP, Paypal etc. out in layman terms? I don't know about any of this but it sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The thought that he's being used by his superiors has occurred to me more than once. A guy just barely into adulthood but with top secret security clearance, and revealing nothing that wasn't already suspected? And on top of that, Vladimir Putin himself was on it from the start, giving the US Government the equivalent of a "neener-neener" gesture as he openly brought Snowden under his figurative skirt.
I'm getting the mental image of him being taken care of in comfort, to the contrary of his claims that he's living in hiding eating nothing but Ramen noodles.

edit on 27-12-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Meg Whitman ran Ebay for Pierre Omidyar who created it. She drove it to be what it is today with being a attack dog of bad press and hiding scams from the press while not policing or even trying to do over site of what was happening on Ebay. People ripping people off by sending a photo of a item that was bought for thousands of dollars because the thought they were buying the item not the photo of it. Using Paypal and partnering with them in order to do Anonymous payments. NSA Tapped into Paypal for tracking Anonymous payments from Snowden power points given to the press. Meg Whitman now runs HP. HP is the largest supplier to the government of technology. They supply internet capabilities for the military to have troops call home and contact family so on. But they rape the military with cost of hiring Snowdens or Arron Alexis to do service to that hardware. HP has taken over with the hiring process of the military for information technology. Hiring the people to do it and even doing the background checks on them for security. Which HP did the background checks on both Arron Alexis and Snowden. And when the events around Snowden and Alexis happened Meg Whitmans old partner shows up Pierre Omidyar to buy out Glenn Greenwald who was given the leaked documents from Snowden. Arron Alexis they can't really do anything about. You can't bring dead people back to life to cover up that mistake. But she did do a good job throwing a small little company under the bus blaming it all on him and erasing her and HPs name from the event.

And for Meg Whitmans name to be tied to so many of these people means there is more than just a chance encounter that she is involved with all this. She is the linchpin for it all.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

He was trapped at the airport terminal right.
No he was staying in the five star hotel suite with a anonymous payer for the bill.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So is she the weak link, or are you saying she is an agent for black-ops and she purposely let the wrong people in and let the right files out?

So nab that chick, and see what she has to say. Oh ya, I'm still not Jack Bauer. Frick!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

She is the one who did the dirty deeds of making it happen. Let the wrong people in to steal the right stuff they wanted. So who would that be? Could it be Mitt Romney her old partner from Bain Capital? Maybe that Israeli Prime Minster Benjamin Netanyahuwas also her and Mitts partner at Bain Capital. He was also tied into the Mitt Romney campaign with a fund raiser in Israel for President of the United States no less.

But Meg is the one you can trace things back to with no doubt. The Linchpin that made it all happen.

You still have to question the one who all ways stays out of the press Biden. He is a sneaky little Bastard himself. His first job was to get Donilon put in as head of the NSA for Obama. But not just Tom Donilon but just about his whole family. www.abovetopsecret.com... And that home town for Biden is interesting. Wilmington, Delaware. They had a state of the art spy netwrok put in before 9/11. Somebody made a Anonymous donation to upgrade all those webcams to state of the art tilt pan zoom HD cameras and covered every square inch of the city before 9/11 even happened. So what was being protected? Who was the Anonymous donor who forked over for Command Head Quarters to spy on the city? Well Google has a history of using this small town to start all there corporations like ByAndLarge Google Barges Super WiFi barges for running Google Glasses for DHS as a spy tech for security at large events. Able to do facial Recognition of people who walk past them at events. Able to read the cards in your wallet that have RFID chips. Able to hack your cell phone and put the data together in real time as they look at you walk past. And you thought they were party barges for the rich Elite Google users.
So Biden should be looked at a little closer to see what he has been up to. I hate it when they hide while doing so much. Make it public where as a badge of honor or don't do it if you feel as though you have to hide the fact you did it. At least Cheney would say yes I did it.
edit on 27-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Sure snowden is real, but are the folks he handed his info to???
He gathered the info, but for some reason none has gotten out...
Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

soulwaxer
IS Snowden a legitimate whistle blower?

I would love some ideas about this from the more serious AND open-minded ATS-folk!

soulwaxer
edit on 27-12-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

I sorta fit into the serious and open minded bit, so leaving the photography aside..what was the question again?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Snowden on a boat? I don't think that proves much, but I understand you are using the information you can find to prove your intuition, which is not necessarily off.

I think from the beginning that there was something fishy about the Snowden thing. I am not sure what. But I will put a few things out there.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Boat thing could be a one off or PR thing...most likely he took a photo op. I don't think he just wanders around in the open all the time announcing who he is. I think he is keeping on the down low most if not all of the time. I think he's real.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

1. The N.S.A. was investigating Obama and McCain.

2. Obama went after A.P. Press Records right before Snowden came out, we don't know why. And then Michael Hastings was assassinated around the same time. Something wasn't supposed to be leaked, and maybe it wasn't leaked.

3. Snowden came out and leaked enough information to do the following:
A. Discredit the N.S.A. for a period of time, possibly right when they were about to make a move on Obama.

B. In the long-run, bring the conversation into the open and then allow for the people to decide that (for some reason) they want totalitarian surveillance.

Giving the people the option to choose totalitarian surveillance and them saying "Yes, please!" gives justification for future acts that would otherwise not be justified.

A totalitarian government is a puzzle that must be put together one piece at a time. Right now, we are getting the totalitarian surveillance in place and even legalized. Of course, still to fight "terrorism -" But how long until free speech isn't considered terrorism?

At the rate we are going, I suspect that could be sooner than later. I don't see in terms of left or right.

I see in terms of totalitarian or not totalitarian, of freedom or no freedom, of atrocity or no atrocity, of dangerous or not dangerous.
edit on 27pmFri, 27 Dec 2013 20:24:25 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of or at least not an admirer of Mr Putin but I really do not doubt his intelligence, especially when it comes to spying.
Obviously I'm not in his position but if a potential guy with goodies turn up on my doorstep, I'd let him in,
swap info on minor things and then put my best men on him, full blown spy network Mr Snowden.

On the other hand Snowden is probably playing the role correctly and keeping his head down while in Russia, aside from 1 photo minus glasses and the yearly alternative Xmas Speech on UK TV which despite the OP saying it was on after the QUEENS SPEECH it was actually on at the same time on another channel, key being alternative. Look up who they had last year lol.

As for all this, it seems like major spy wars on both sides to me and the reality is we are the ones being spied on.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

soulwaxer
IS Snowden a legitimate whistle blower?

Let's look at one simple fact and one simple question:

1. FACT: Snowden has been photographed on a site-seeing boat through Moscow, which is being called his secret location. (can't upload pics with this browser, but google "snowden on boat").

2. QUESTION: If you were Snowden, and you just blew the whistle on one of the most powerful agencies in the world (while not actually blowing the whistle, since you didn't really share anything earth-shatteringly new.), would you find yourself on that boat for the whole world to see?

Something is very wrong with this whole Snowden affair.

Why else do I question the Snowden story? Because it's all over the msm on a regular basis. He even got to broadcast his own new year's message after the queen of England! I don't see any other conspiracies getting that kind of attention.

And now his mission is accomplished... If he had access to the info that he has shared, then surely he would have info on more damaging issues as well, which he hasn't shared, and which would gain a lot more attention. I won't mention which ones I have in mind at the moment..

I sincerely hope that he IS legitimate, so let's not be confused about that.

I would love some ideas about this from the more serious AND open-minded ATS-folk!

soulwaxer
edit on 27-12-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

These questions are often asked or discussed. Some things to bear in mind.

1, They cant just bump off someone like Snowedem without it becoming obvious to the sheeple and it might wake them up. Sure they can kill one or two here and there but if they killed them all then it would be too obvious.

2. Snowden gets mainstream air play because he has exposed actions that piss off other powerful people because they realise their actions are being jepardised or watched too.

3. All whistleblowers represent different levels of threat to different groups of people. Some 911 whistle blowers arent killed or otherwise slienced because they are not making a difference and therefore are of a lower level threat. Others are slienced because they are making a difference.

4. It may well be that they would not want to prosecute Snowden bacause a being smarter and intelligent person he may not agree to a plea bargin and may insist that the trial go ahead so he can get even more informaiton out.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks JBA! I appreciate all the info and I checked out the thread you posted.

Other posters should look into this as well. It is tangible info.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am on the fence but at times feel that this is an op to silence whistle blowers. Look at the hoops he has jumped through the uncertainty as well as alienation from home. I would think it would make all of the notions of protecting whistle blowers false. This just puts up the image to everyone that if you tell secrets your life is basically ruined whether you live or not.

I have also considered it a kind of show of force from the U.S. to make it attempt to appear that they have far greater control over information than people think, their enemies, and people in general. I have noticed a bit of a silencing effect the PRISM revelations have made and I am sure foreign diplomats and CEOs and such are much more cautious.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

HooHaa!
It is called transparency.
Savvy?

S&F

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join