It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Snowden for real? Hmmmmm...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have tried to explain some of the things about Snowden that people over look. And it ties into Arizona so a web site being ran out of Arizona really does not support the idea even though the evidence is all there to see. Arizona Fusion Center with the likes of Sheriff Arpaio with the Birther issue. The Birther Posse who traveled to Hawaii but never talked to a government employee about a birth certificate but most likely talked to Snowden. A Arizona Governor who was mad her state was hacked by a government agency who was not being ran by her Arizona friend who was running DHS Janet Napolitano so was it the NSA? She was wagging her finger at Obama at the airport complaining about being hacked over information about the ATF agents who were letting guns cross the border after the program had been canceled. Those ATF agents even bought and sold guns personally. Oh we will get Snowden a pardon in Russia where the ex presidential candidate has many ties. Donald Trump who was called the birther king to go with that crazy Russian Israeli woman Orly Taitz. Donald Trump selling house for the highest prices ever paid for houses over and over again for billions of dollars.Or how about a pardon down in South America where that ex senator had a weekend getaway that cost him his job? Mark Sanford was supposed to be running mate with Arizonas own John McCain.

And there is so much more to this story that ties back to Arizona it is crazy to even think about. But no body even mentions it. It is the elephant in the room that nobody is supposed to see.

And when you think about it Snowden has named the names of the projects and gave them fancy slide shows. But the information he has released was released a long time ago by Manning and Wikileaks or some of the other NSA leakers who were quickly silenced. He has not leaked anything knew that I have seen. So really he is just rehashing old news with a modern slide show and they say pictures are worth a thousand words. I guess so because of how nobody wants to read thousands of documents from Wikileaks they would rather look at one picture in a slide show from Snowden.

But I also question the whole Patreus thing that happened. A NSA agent Pamela Broadwell sleeping with Paterus the head of the war on terror and wars over seas then the head of the CIA. She uses NSA programs to hack the friend of his she does not like Jill Kelly who was trying to push deals with South Korea. Then the NSA Tom Donilon who refused to tell Obama about the whole ordeal until after Obama won the election? Which did get him removed. Tom Donilon sitting at the table with Putin and the intelligence agencies in Moscow as the Boston Bombing happened? And even the back to Jill Kelly and South Korea. South Korea busted government officials there trying to rig the elections in South Korea just after the Petraus thing hit the fan.

Strange things happening on the world stage that we are not supposed to connect but all fit together.
edit on 27-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

romilo
It could just be one big media circus for the ppl as an damage control, covering the more dangerous truths by giving something out that doesnt really hurt them but slows down ppls in many ways and meanwhile they can hide the real things. We cant win this way anyhow, if we try to figure out and wait some ppl to come out and tell us the truth, we lost already by far.

Your first point, definetly yes, in my mind. Hence my statement about nothing more damaging coming out from Snowden. They are playing the following game: the best way to lie is to add some truth. If you really pay attention, you will notice that they use this tactic widely.

Concerning your second point: do you consider youself (or us all) lost?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

brandiwine14
I am not too sure about Snowden myself. I want to think he did what he did because he wanted Americans and the world to know just how screwed we really are and how privacy is now nonexistant.

But do you ever look at him when he is talking, like really look. His eyes throw me off, I can't tell if he is just scared (could very well be it) or if he is a pawn and is working for the government as a diversion tactic.

In the end we are screwed anyhow you look at it.

edit on 27-12-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

You may have said it all right there.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

So the question then becomes - What can we, as average citizens, do about it if we're truly opposed to it?
Other than the 'Write your Senator' response, is there anything that American citizens as a whole could legally do to throw a monkey-wrench in to the machine?
IE: Key phrases that we could incorporate into our daily conversations that would get tagged and thereby clog the matrix with useless and unproductive rabbit-holes of our own? Understandably, no one wants to be targeted for their scrutiny - but there's gotta be something more that we as a whole can do to express our discontent that will actually have an effect.
The movement is young and there are some pretty clever folks out there, I'll be interested to see what kind of resistance is born of it all.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Your post is a bit much all at once, but you did trigger some thoughts in me. As soon as I sort those out, I would like to get back to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

sageturkey

So the question then becomes - What can we, as average citizens, do about it if we're truly opposed to it?
Other than the 'Write your Senator' response, is there anything that American citizens as a whole could legally do to throw a monkey-wrench in to the machine?
IE: Key phrases that we could incorporate into our daily conversations that would get tagged and thereby clog the matrix with useless and unproductive rabbit-holes of our own? Understandably, no one wants to be targeted for their scrutiny - but there's gotta be something more that we as a whole can do to express our discontent that will actually have an effect.
The movement is young and there are some pretty clever folks out there, I'll be interested to see what kind of resistance is born of it all.

Thank you for your awesome post! Especially the part about our dail conversations that could clog the matrix, because that's what it's all about...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm back to the family-scene now, but hope to continue this conversation later tonight or tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has responded so far.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think its the humanity and nature that are losing, so i think its me and rest of the ppl. Potentially we could be living in a paradise on earth but somehow we live like hell on earth, i wonder how this happend and how its still going on like this. And we are going closer/faster to complitely destroying the earth and everything living on it. But aslong ppl here and there holds on their humanity and faith we arent lost yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I agree, Snowden is definitively fishy. Reminds me too much of Operation Infektion, which BTW happened to be an operation directed by Moscow...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Now add to all of this nothing has changed. Even if ordered WHO is the oversight on it who will stop them ? That is THE EXACT reason we are in this mess America, nobody stops these people.And all of our watchdog systems are compromised by money or elements working in these agencies who were part of the group being watched so they can devise laws and obfiscation tactics to circumvent the real laws.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You know, if we want to explore the idea that Snowden might never have stopped working here ..in other words, everything he's done and doing is mission related to a planned scenario? I have a question to pose that this whole situation with him has made a true one to ask, where before it hadn't necessarily been.

If you were a potential leaker and I, a mole hunter..I might just ask you this, given the Snowden affair:

Given a man of Snowden's position with 4 years CIA and more than that spent with the NSA, and all he took, released and did? Nothing changed. Look at the world today...Mr. Potential Leaker. Has ONE person been fired for anything related to Snowden? (Outside the contractor he technically worked for last)? Has anyone gone to jail? Has ANYTHING the public didn't know or suspect even been allowed to see the light of day from his 10's of thousands of papers?

Why then, little Mr. Leaker, do YOU think YOU have a hope in Hades to make *ANY* difference by leaking your pitiful little tale?

Now... Following Manning's release where IT DID change some things and IT DID have an impact in some tangible ways, they *HAD* to do SOMETHING to insure it didn't happen again or even larger. Manning blazed a path for others to follow ..and eventually..SOMEONE would....unless they could be made to think, on their own, there was no productive purpose to even trying. Pointless....

Hows that for a reason it'd be worth everything we'd has to allow has happened by plan and deliberate action. It WOULD take a mighty large objective to play this high stakes game, if a game it actually is. That objective was worth ANYTHING to them after Manning, IMO.

It was sure worth giving something like this a shot.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
Now add to all of this nothing has changed. Even if ordered WHO is the oversight on it who will stop them ? That is THE EXACT reason we are in this mess America, nobody stops these people.And all of our watchdog systems are compromised by money or elements working in these agencies who were part of the group being watched so they can devise laws and obfiscation tactics to circumvent the real laws.

Another great point! Indeed, nothing has changed. If anything, the masses have become dumbed/numbed down another notch.
edit on 27-12-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's the question you should be asking: Why does the government need to "spy", when people freely give their personal information, for the whole world to see??? Everyone knows, important stuff gets posted on facebook. The government knows your whereabouts, 24-7-365. Now smile and say cheeeeeese.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Very keen, Wrabbit! The veil is becoming thinner to those with eyes that see. And from the responses here, I am becoming more and more convinced about Snowden. BTW: I'm not seeing many opposing views here, which by no means wouldn't be welcome. Whatever the case may be, if this is a game, it is being played well, and it is being played on a grand scale.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Here's the question you should be asking: Why does the government need to "spy", when people freely give their personal information, for the whole world to see??? Everyone knows, important stuff gets posted on facebook. The government knows your whereabouts, 24-7-365. Now smile and say cheeeeeese.

IMHO, you need to up your game. 99.9 % of the people throwing their personal life on line have no clue about what can be done with their info. Those 99.9 % are of no interest to those spying because they are already in the bag.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

soulwaxer
Those 99.9 % are of no interest to those spying because they are already in the bag.

Very good point. These 99.9 % cannot be terrorist or any threat, or if they are they won't stay that way for long.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

And here I thought I was the only one with this train of thought. Thank you for re-assuring my thoughts about this man.

Some call him a patriot... It's ironic and very peculiar. For a man who supposedly holds "Earth Shattering" secrets... He's keeping them to himself which for me at least, if I had the beans, I'd spam it to every fetching website known to man to assure my safety and the "word" gets out. But hey, that's just me and I wouldn't hold cards that could "end game's", I'd rather shoot the moon, and then and only then if I was taken out in the name of my countries safety would it be logical to call me a patriot.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What few think about is how Snowden has basically occupied Glenn Greenwald for over a year now. Greenwald is and was a real pain in the ass journalist to the CIA,NSA, Obama Administration, the Brits, Israelis AND MOSSAD.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is an op with Snowden, the target is and was Glen Greenwald.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have been wondering if Snowden was an intelligence OPERATION, instead of a whistle blower.

A lot could be gained from throwing a "leak" out there about a sensitive topic like NSA spying. For one, you would get supporters flocking to him and that would give you more targets for potential future leaks. Also, this would allow you to control the leak while you fight the blow-back and create a mainstream topic about spying. You will obviously have those that that believe that what Snowden was doing was justified and would be paying attention to see if he makes a difference. Then there would be those that would believe he is a traitor (especially for taking his info to CHINA!) regardless if the info was about crimes against Americans and BOOM!... you have a polarized political debate that is no longer about legal/illegal, it is now merely about what side of the line you stand.

Snowden hiding in China and Russia should have been a huge red flag that this was merely about dividing the masses.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Exactly! I've been saying the same thing for ages! Operation Infektion, anyone??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join