It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello artists, dwelling in the artist's colony of ATS.

If someone has a few minutes (hours), can you Halloween up my Lefty Grove avatar? Maybe a nice pumpkin on the mound or infield to the right of him, a bat or several bats in the sky (real bats with maybe a small baseball bat in the midst of them...almost lol), and whatever other creative thoughts come to mind. Thanks in advance, and may the force of Halloween be with ye! (I've still got the wonderful winking pez dispenser avatar to use for Christmas).

Original:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Do you want it in same size as the one you are currently using or as a minibackground ?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Hi. Same size would be nice, so it's still my semi-recognizable avatar (I've used orange as a background for awhile now). If you're going to work on it, Thanks! And happy Halloween season to you (although Christmas creep is pushing Christmas into August and beyond).

Edit: Although here's a thought, maybe the bats or broomed-witches or something can be flying though the background as a gif too, although I don't know how hard that is to do. Here's the background pic:

edit on 15-10-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

this came up

I take a look at later what i coud come up with background if it is still needed

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

That's so nice, thank you! I like the smiling and surprised pumpkins, better than I was envisioning (nice when that happens). The bats are very good. Thanks, and if you have any other ideas, for this one, please play to your hearts content (and lots of Halloween candy for you to pass the time). Because of the new graphic, the background is fine, unless you have a great idea to spiff it up. Haunty times!

Edit: what's really nice is that the pumpkins seem to come from the same era as the baseball card. you folks rock!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This is a right size as a mini background ( no repeating pixels )

Or a bit vintage

Gotta run again.. brb later

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

One more

simple one

edit on 15-10-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Okay, so I went to the Blender tutorials you posted, and while they are awesome, I just had to laugh, because the sound of the jet-engines of cluelessness flying over my head were so strikingly loud. I am, officially, a total noob at Blender.

As such, I dug around and discovered this: Blender for Absolute Beginners

Ahhhhhhhh. What window is for what space. Now THAT is something I can grasp! lol! I look forward to being able to do the demos in the other vids you gave me though - but first, me need know what button click and what thingy on screen is.

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hi guys

Decision made I'm buying the wife (We're buying) the wife a new car. I'm a very happy boy

She gets to choose the colour and I don't care as long as it ends in the word sport

Going to the dealer on Saturday to see what sort of deal I can get

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Excitement! Lucky wife! Lucky you!

Sounds like a WIN WIN if I've ever seen one... Enjoy!

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

From the ashes of disaster grow the roses of success AB

*Breaks into song* If you ever saw chitty chitty bang bang you'll know the song LOL

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Thanks again for all the goodies. Will mix and match and see what sticks, or will just rotate them. A bagful of Halloween candy, those pics (Lefty Grove, rest his soul, never had it so good - at least on Halloween).

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You are very welcome

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Good decision ! Just make sure she reaches the pedals and have nice feeling about it.
Have been watching Britain´s worst driver .. crazy !

Good luck !

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Hi guys

Decision made I'm buying the wife (We're buying) the wife a new car. I'm a very happy boy

She gets to choose the colour and I don't care as long as it ends in the word sport

Going to the dealer on Saturday to see what sort of deal I can get

Cody

Congrats!

Yeah, I hate to say it but it's true, when talking about cars, the first thing I always ask is 'What color is it?'.

Silver's quite 'in' lately.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My thanks

I'm not stupid enough to argue the colour RR, I'll leave that to Mrs C. I just want her safe and in a reliable car.

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Good decision ! Just make sure she reaches the pedals and have nice feeling about it.
Have been watching Britain´s worst driver .. crazy !

Good luck !

You've met the wife then LOL

Nah as long as she's happy, feels safe, comes home with a smile on her face after a tough day, that's enough for me.

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

LOL i haven´t and i didn´t mean her ( tacky Finn just let the words out without thinking the context) .. Grins

You know there are bad drivers in every country. They started similar tv show in here too, and I am sure there are as bad drivers here as there are in the UK.

I would like to drive CV2 specially in summer time.. but hubby declines as he doesn´t want to see something like that next to his awesome car he loves so much.. Does car need to be hand washed and waxed every week ? If you ask me NO lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It's a boy thing dollukka like gadgets and remotes
Your car can never be too shiney and you can never have too many

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

this was me learning photoshop.

nothing was intuitive, and very little of it made sense. Until you figure out the gist of how the program approaches what it does

I agree: get the most basic beginner tutorials. When I was learning Excel, the hardest part for me was knowing the vernacular. Once I got that down, skills came in exponential growth.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join