It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the Lord at Jerusalem to keep the Passover to the Lord, the God of Israel.
reply to post by BlueMule
You are being quite rude.
Really? You should see me when I'm actually trying to be rude.
1. And it was, that all the Earth spoke in the one language
2. And it came about in time that they migrated from the fields where they were raised, and discovered the fields, and lands of the rivers (Shinar) and settled there.
3. And they said to themselves, “Come let us shape the hearts of men and purify them thoroughly.” And so they shaped the hearts of men and paved the way with those they had molded.
4. And they said to themselves, “Come let us build ourselves houses of worship. And an elevated structure, with its source encompassing all of the heights up above (the heavens). And let us prepare ourselves, for his name to be dispersed to every person on the face of the Earth.”
5. And they brought forth a Lord to distinguish the house of worship and higher structures, as being that built for the sons of men.
6. And said the Lord, “Behold the genus and evolution of all things.” And in this their direction was established.
So that now, shall it not be withheld from them any of which they set out in order to accomplish.
7. “Come, let us go down and mix them together
with tongues different to their own, lest they all understand one another’s voices.”
8. And the Lord dispensed thence, to people of all lands this construction, so that they would cease to spread their own houses of worship and higher elevated structures.
9. Therefore, this is why it is called ‘confused medley of voices’ (Babel). Because the Lord did there, confound the languages of all the Earth; and from there the Lord did scatter them, and gave all of the Lands of the Earth their lords.
DIDYMOS JUDAS THOMAS – Meaning: Female twin, Praised, Male twin
GOSPEL OF THOMAS
13 Jesus said to his Disciples: Make a comparison to me, and tell me whom I resemble.¹ || Shimon° Kefa says to him: Thou art like a righteous angel. || Matthew° says to him: Thou art like a philosopher° of the heart. || Thomas says to him: Oh Teacher, my mouth could never express in words whom thou art like to me! || Yeshua says: I'm not thy teacher, now that thou have drunk,² thou have become inebriated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out. And he takes him,² he withdraws,² he speaks three words to him:
JUDAS ISCARIOT – Meaning: ‘Praised colour red’
Isaiah 6:5 And I said: “Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
reply to post by BlueMule
When one accepts untestable claims, that person is robbing themselves of the true meaning of reality.
Luke 3:16 John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
Psalm 104:4 He makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire.
1 Corinthians 3:11-15 For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.
Atheism is an absurd idea that produces mental illness
Those people who call themselves an atheist because they hate the abuses of organized religion are simply holding on to hatred that is robbing them of their peace. This is clearly a form of mental disease that can be minimized through forgiveness and education.
How many of you that call yourselves atheists accept the reality of psychic functioning? Y'know, ESP/remote viewing/mind-over-matter, etc. PSI.
Not many, I would wager. As a pattern of thought, atheism is not exactly open to parapsychology. Even though one does not need to reject parapsychological findings in order to be an atheist, in my experience most atheists do reject them.
That makes atheism a pattern of thought that is not conducive to psychic awareness.
Without psychic awareness, one is living in an illusion - a narrow reality tunnel. Living in a narrow illusion is not good for mental health.
edit on 24-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)