It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheism is an absurd idea that produces mental illness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

When one accepts untestable claims, that person is robbing themselves of the true meaning of reality. You start to accept all sorts of things with no logical reason. Therefore you are always reaching for some answer that is perpetually out of reach.

Some ability that just might manifest itself if you can just get your mind in the right state.

This is a hallmark of mental illness. And most commonly diagnosed as one of the various forms of schizophrenia. Sometimes experienced as mind reading or divine revelation. To the experiencer it seems real. As its a product of your mind, why shouldnt you? Well... Because we know of pathologies that lead to thoughts of this nature.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

This whole post drips with the verbal masturbation of one who considers them to be far more intelligent than they actually are.

Far be it from me to dispute the aspersions of mental illness towards all who seek a truth higher than that which is offered by the modern theologies by such a person; I would instead like to point out a few things he seems to have misunderstood in his carefully constructed thesis on 'Why people who disagree with me must be mentally-ill.

Firstly, you are one of the vast majority of theists in this world who seem to have no actual conception of what 'Atheist' means.

Atheist actually means; "Without God" or "Devoid of God". God itself is a term which means "that which is invoked". This is in reference to the 'calling upon' of a Divine Spirit.

So the true meaning of Atheist is "One who does not need to call upon Divinity." This does not mean, as you speculate that they are one who denies the existence of intelligent design, or a higher power; but merely that they have no need to implement such a belief into their lives in order to come to terms with their own mortality; or to establish the difference between right and wrong. To say that those who are of a sound enough mind to do this; are mentally-ill; from the position of one who finds comfort in their life's purpose through a deity; is something which much reminds me of when a smile child calls their parents 'silly' for acting dumb.

The 'intelligent design' of which you speak; from which we all gain our minds/consciousness, is one which in its optimal configuration would not require us to instill blind faith in something which can not be conclusively proved; in order to sleep at night.

Much like a night-light for small children who are scared of monsters under their bed; religion could be argued to form the very basis of an adult version of such illogical fears.

Such a suggestion can be substantiated through the simple understanding of the completely illogical premise of 'faith'.

For 'Faith' is by definition; 'Something which is taken as truth, without need of a basis for certainty."

"Truth" by definition; is a certainty based on conclusive fact.

Therefore at its most fundamental level; 'Faith' and 'Truth' are definitively incompatible.

But, just to alleviate any doubt in your mind that I am one who may not have fully considered Christianity and Catholicism; to understand what it offers to people; I am going to give you a little education in the 'thruths' of your own religion.

Hopefully by someone far more intelligent than yourself putting you in your place, and drawing you an understanding of the disgusting judgement you are passing upon those who are contrary to you beliefs, you will then take a good, hard look at yourself and the way you treat others for not subscribing to your illusions of Divinity.

I am one who has personally re-translated your Bible from the Hebrew Aleppo Codices due to the massive amount of corruption that exists within the modern interpretations; so I am therefore probably able to explain anything you'd like to know about the truth of your theology.

I can also explain to you exactly how it correlates with the Aeons, and the similarity in all its predecessors.

It should become quite clear to you through this; that you could very well be suffering from your own degree of 'mental illness' for believing something is literal, which is actually not.

So firstly; before anyone would get ideas of calling me evil or any bull# of the sort; you should know that Lucifer simply means ‘Morning star’ (Venus) or ‘Illuminated one’; Satan is a generalised term which actually means ‘adversary’ or ‘one who plots against another’. The Greek preposition ‘anti’ such as with the word ‘antichristos’; literally means ‘instead of’; so it actually refers to one who will come ‘instead of Christ’, not claiming to be them; or seeking to destroy them.

And ‘Devil’ like all the other titles, is actually a generalisation for a ‘type’ of person, not a particular individual; and literally means, accuser or slanderer. Therefore it should be said that any who would accuse me or others with work similar to mine as being evil; that by your accusation and slander, you, yourself are speaking as the Devil.

I’ll start by explaining the true meaning of ‘The Passover‘. As the diagram above illustrates, this refers to a Golden ratio astrological and spiritual alignment which takes place at the start of every Age.

It is during such alignment at the start of every Age that the spiritual and religious belief systems of our planet receive a ‘Divine upgrade’ from those above, which are those most of you would refer to as ‘God’ and ‘Angels’.

During this time the same Divinity also decides upon and appoints a ‘King and Queen’ For the new Age. The details by which such a selection is made I will detail a little later in this document.

This is something which is always met by ‘resistance’ from those who were the Royal bloodline of the proceeding Age; as well as by the Religious belief systems, and their devout followers who do not wish to see change implemented to their faith; or are fearful of it to the point where they often believe it to be the work of evil.

This is why the Biblical texts have been intentionally corrupted to instill fear and hatred towards Babylon; as it the signifier of the end of the Catholic/Christian dominion.

Those who hold the power in the Age which now passes, and the Royal bloodline which is to be superseded are as unwilling to hand over their dominion, as any other has been before them in previous Ages throughout our history.

This is the very story of the Pharaoh killing all the first-born sons during this alignment and ‘pass-over’, for he knew that the chosen King for the new Age comes from a first-born Son.

The methods which are being adopted today are a little more high-tech than simply slaughtering every first born-son in the land. The powers-that-be instead use stratospheric injection of barium and aluminium in our skies; because it is an effective method for blocking low-frequency radio waves, which they believe is how God and his Angels speak to us during the alignment; by ‘tuning into our brain waves’.

This is of course, a complete misunderstanding of how they actually do talk to us and was never going to work. Therefore all they are essentially doing is poisoning our atmosphere unnecessarily out of their own fear, and want to maintain control over this world.

Just as with every Age before it, nothing they can do will stop the changes from taking place. For the most part, it’s already done.

Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the Lord at Jerusalem to keep the Passover to the Lord, the God of Israel.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

We're not in court buddy. And I guess you didn't get the memo.
Moratorium? And court does involve a bible.
edit on 24-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

BlueMule

Woodcarver

You are being quite rude.

Really? You should see me when I'm actually trying to be rude.

Being a jackass is only in a Mules nature.
Woodcarver, you might as well ask a butterfly to stop flapping its wings!

Regarding JRI;

I think they will do everything they can to not pay out such a large sum of money. Just seems like common sense. And, if one is trying to push some sort of agenda, it seems like a very well thought out platform to do so.

As per "para" and "super" stuff, I think its all natural personally. Perhaps not in the physical material sense as its generally understood, but natural all the same. I think that this, specifically, leads to what we see in that science explicitly states it has "nothing to do with the supernatural." But, it seems that if some "thing" happens, it will occur according to specific patterns that are indeed explorable with the right technology and some basic understanding of what is at hand. I think we have a long way to go in this regard, and to me, that is incredibly thrilling, fascinating, and motivating.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Next, I’d like to explain the ‘Tower of Babel’. Because the correct translation of GENESIS 11 actually illustrates very concisely, how the religious system of the Ages, which God has given us came about. But more than just this, it also details to us why we find the commonalities between the current theologies and ancient religions. It is because they all contain the same fundamental Arcanum teachings within them. Those that are contained within the Bible told within allegories that are no more historical fact than any other religion which pre-dates it.

It is quite literally the ‘GENESIS’ of theology which is contained within that book (oddly enough). We need only understand the use of metaphors and iron out the bad translations.

In GENESIS 11, the word Tower actually takes meaning in its Etymological origin ‘high/elevated structure’. This does not refer to a high or elevated structure in the sense of the physical building which we cannot find, but rather an arrangement; which in this circumstance is religion itself.

GENESIS 11
1. And it was, that all the Earth spoke in the one language

2. And it came about in time that they migrated from the fields where they were raised, and discovered the fields, and lands of the rivers (Shinar) and settled there.

3. And they said to themselves, “Come let us shape the hearts of men and purify them thoroughly.” And so they shaped the hearts of men and paved the way with those they had molded.

4. And they said to themselves, “Come let us build ourselves houses of worship. And an elevated structure, with its source encompassing all of the heights up above (the heavens). And let us prepare ourselves, for his name to be dispersed to every person on the face of the Earth.”

5. And they brought forth a Lord to distinguish the house of worship and higher structures, as being that built for the sons of men.

6. And said the Lord, “Behold the genus and evolution of all things.” And in this their direction was established.
So that now, shall it not be withheld from them any of which they set out in order to accomplish.

7. “Come, let us go down and mix them together
with tongues different to their own, lest they all understand one another’s voices.”

8. And the Lord dispensed thence, to people of all lands this construction, so that they would cease to spread their own houses of worship and higher elevated structures.

9. Therefore, this is why it is called ‘confused medley of voices’ (Babel). Because the Lord did there, confound the languages of all the Earth; and from there the Lord did scatter them, and gave all of the Lands of the Earth their lords.

OK, so now I'll put forth the most commonly misunderstood part of the Bible. That Jesus Christ historical did not exist; and that the stories of his life are actually more prophetic.

At the start of every Age during the Passover, there are those amongst us who are able to ‘hear’; who are selected to undertake Divine trials and initiations.

They are those of ‘Simon’; “He who hears”.

Those who successfully complete the trials under God are those who come forth and bring us the new writings and teachings for the coming Age. Those who will soon bring to us the New, New Testament if you like.

The writings are always written by those Divinely Inspired individuals in advance for the years to come.

Moses brought down the commandments and teachings that were given to him by God through his teachings; and smashed the Golden Calf, which represented the Bull of the passing Age of Taurus.

Abraham as part of his tests was instructed by God to sacrifice his only son. This was of course not something that God actually wanted him to do, or would have allowed him to carry out; but merely a test to see exactly how committed he was. After he is stopped from taking his Sons life; he instead sacrifices a Ram he found tangled in a thicket; which is the Ram of Aries.

With both of these passing Ages, the men then produced writings of the wisdom from the ‘Waters’ which flowed down to them from the Divine, that they then convert into ‘WINE’ (Which is a metaphor for ‘Wisdom of Man), so that it could be drank by many in the coming Age.

The stories of the life of Jesus Christ, are those which were written at the start of the Age of Pisces (The Fisherman/Fish/Jesus fish) by a man named St. Sabbas Stratelates who died in 272AD, who is often referred to as ‘The twin’ for the other St Sabbas ‘the sanctified’.

He is the one of the two main people responsible for bringing us the original writings from which the New Testament was transcribed.

I am fairly confident that the other key contributor of written material which was used to form the New Testament ; as well as books such as ‘The Gospel of Thomas’, and other gnostic texts was actually a woman. But I do not yet have enough confidence in this being completely accurate that I would name her in this document.

Though it is widely believed that the New Testament was written between 30-50AD this is not the case. Most of the key documents were written by Sabbas shortly before his death in 272AD, just prior to the Council of Nicaea. At which they were modified and written into the Canonized New Testament. St Sabbas original gnostic texts were then filed away in the place where they remain until this very day; the Vatican archives.

The main thing I uncovered in my research that lead me to start looking for a feminine author; is something which is veiled within the Biblical texts themselves.

‘Didymos Judas Thomas’ and ‘Judas Iscariot’ are actually both women. To be more specific; they are the same woman; one who is named within the same texts as Mary Magdalene.

I am not going to buy into an argument here over whether or not Jesus and Mary were married; not only because I don't believe they were historical; but also cause its completely irrelevant.

The fact people give a # about this either way is quite amusing to me. That people could be insulted by the believe a man would be married to a woman; yet find issue with homosexuals, is something which brings me much amusement.

The one thing that I do very strongly believe regarding them, is that they are two who possess a very strong and pure platonic love for each other. Best friends, soul-mates; whatever you would like to call it. Mary is, in essence; the balance of Jesus. Wife or not.

Light cannot exist without dark; day and night coexist in balance; left has right; up has down; and male shall always need their female balance. Mary is this. And as she is also one who is undertaking the Divine instruction/initiations of the Age; she should therefore be one who is held to be equally Holy as Jesus himself; and just as important.

DIDYMOS JUDAS THOMAS – Meaning: Female twin, Praised, Male twin

Mary was Jesus twin, or ‘balance’. And her male-twin alter-ego is Thomas. This is something that quite a few people before me had already worked out. Leonardo Da Vinci was quite aware of this fact; which is evident by looking at Thomas within his painting of ‘The Last Supper’. Thomas has been painted as feminine, looking almost identical to Mary; and gazing lovingly at Jesus.

Knowing that Thomas is actually Mary, also explains why doubting Thomas was allowed to touch Jesus wounds, before Mary, after she was denied. For it was actually Mary who touched them.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

GOSPEL OF THOMAS

13 Jesus said to his Disciples: Make a comparison to me, and tell me whom I resemble.¹ || Shimon° Kefa says to him: Thou art like a righteous angel. || Matthew° says to him: Thou art like a philosopher° of the heart. || Thomas says to him: Oh Teacher, my mouth could never express in words whom thou art like to me! || Yeshua says: I'm not thy teacher, now that thou have drunk,² thou have become inebriated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out. And he takes him,² he withdraws,² he speaks three words to him:

It is also obvious within the painting of the Last Super; that Leonardo Da Vinci understood the equal importance of Mary Magdalene, as being Jesus perfect ‘balance’. This is why he has painted them as opposite in almost every way. He leans forward and right; she leans left and back. His hands are apart; hers are together. The colours of their clothes oppose each other; the disciples crowd her, but give him space.

But what is by far the most defining example of the balance which exists between Jesus and Mary; is that he represents the very name of Holiness and Divinity; whereas she was long regarded as a harlot and shall never know his level of reverence and fame.

JUDAS ISCARIOT – Meaning: ‘Praised colour red’

Red is metaphorical, meaning the spiritual world. (Dream in red). Therefore Mary as Judas Iscariot is the ‘Praised spirit’. Knowing this gives us more of an understanding of the close relationship that Jesus was said to have with Judas, as well as the ‘Kiss on the cheek’ that she gave to him, when she gave him up.

THE TRIBULATIONS

The process which those such as Moses, Abraham, Sabbas, “Jesus and Mary”, as well as many others have undertaken throughout our history; is what’s referred to in the Bible as ‘Tribulations’.

It is a catharsis, ‘purification of fire’ process. One in which the initiates are instructed on spirituality, cosmology, physics, wisdom and philosophy, morals and ethics, where they are also trained to use parts of their brains that no other humans can use. Parts activated as ‘Divine gifts’ when they have proven worthy of them, and responsible enough to possess them.

Isaiah 6:5 And I said: “Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."

Only a handful of people are blessed each Age to undergo such initiations as those of this world born to fulfil that very purpose. They are those who shall become known as the El’ohim. The“Sons and Daughters of God”, if you like.

Although the initiation process is truly Divine in nature, and serves the purpose of awakening the El’ohim to their full potential for pure Divine love and compassion; it is also a process which is very dark in nature. This is simply because if they ever want to know the truly pure and beautiful things of light that exist within in this world; they must also come to intimately understand the darkest things that exist as their balance.
And none can deny that the most effect way for anyone to learn lessons in life; and gain wisdom from those lessons; is to experience it first-hand.

“How can we learn from our mistakes without hurting?”

During their tribulations, initiates may endure hardships such as seeing themselves lose everything they have. As well as many of the things which they love in life. Much like how Abraham was challenged to sacrifice his only Son. They find that many of the people they love the most drop out of their life. They will most likely end up finding themselves broke; hungry; lonely; and experiencing all other types of sadness.

A process which leaves most asking of the God that tests them why they have been forsaken.

But it is not only a journey of misery, pain, dark spirits and hard-lessons which awaits those who undergo the initiations. The Divine messengers (Angels) who carry out the tribulations also show them things of beauty the likes of which most will ever know. They gift to them not only tears of pain, but also those of joy.

At certain stages throughout their teachings, they shall be anointed by their messenger teachers; and receive a new name. All who start as Simon, then come to bare the anointed title which best fits them for the role that they have been assigned to fill for mankind upon completing their struggle with God.

One of the anointed; shall then be chosen to become the King for the new Age with his Queen balance, and therefore be the one you call ‘The Christ’. The one you await as the second-coming; though it is shall actually be first. The one who the Buddhists and theosophists await known as Maitreya. It is the very same person.

The tribulations that Jesus and the Simons; and many, many others in the Bible undertook which I have just detailed; are the exact same as those which are referred to as ‘The Initiates’ in Egyptian religion.

Though what I have just described to you may not sound difficult; it is probably beyond anything you can imagine I assure you. It is something that is nearly impossible to describe sufficiently in words; except to say; that the reason only few are chosen to undertake it, is because most would not survive it. And even then, there are some who don’t.

For when you become one of those who stretches out between two worlds (spiritual and physical); you also become one who is wide open to all that exists within the spiritual world. Light and Dark; things truly beautiful and that of purest evil.

I believe that, to open your eyes and ears to the spiritual world; where before you had not realised it existed; is the essence of the story of Pandoras box. Because once the lid is off, it won’t go back on. And it is truly only ‘hope’ that you are left with.

But becoming one who is completely fearless of all things, including death; is one of the most important parts of the purification process; therefore it simply a matter of sink or swim.

GENESIS 32

24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

Awakening to ‘the Christ’ as the chosen one for a particular Age; is the true meaning of the virgin birth and nativity scene in the New Testament.

As to achieve enlightenment of self, the world, life, and the Universe; as well as achieving true selflessness; is something that can only be done as one who knows their perfect Divine balance.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

I agree with your description of passover, but whoa you took a left turn at the end. What have you been reading that leads you to believe that aliens is it? Are beaming messages into our heads?

Perfect divine balance? Care to elaborate?
edit on 24-12-2013 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My voices tell me you're wrong and that you must be punished. Thank goodness I'm not religious, eh? Haha.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why do so many religious folks have this idea that atheists are angry? Because we don't believe in the same ideology as you, that makes people who don't agree with your idea as having a mental illness?
Saying atheists are angry is like me saying you are psychotic. Is it true? It's opinion.
I have no ill will towards religion, only the individuals who create the problems of society. Atheist, religious, spiritual, animal, mineral... whatever. It doesn't matter. I know many more honestly mentally ill religious people than mentally ill atheists. It's all relative. You likely know a lot of angry atheists... or at least you think you do.
What creates an angry atheist is the religious zealot who wants to shove religious gargin down the throats of the every day person, and create a moral issue in the name of God. Creating the label of mentally ill is what causes an angry atheist. Assuming that you are better than someone because you believe in a character from a book, doesn't make you any more powerful or correct than someone who doesn't believe. It makes you an irritant. And it also makes you look incredibly misinformed and bigoted. But again - opinion.
Your opinions are just that. Opinions. My opinions are just that. Opinions.
So from someone who is more at peace with themselves than any religious person I know... who's mother and sister call each other the devil while they go to church every Sunday.... From someone who has watched their religious leader sexually abuse children... From someone who has been able to forgive atrocities and allow people like yourself to create havoc and pain out of the sheer fact you think you're right... I say this - get over yourself.
edit on 24-12-2013 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2013 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good grief. This is why I'm an agnostic, it saves me from the extremists on all sides.

Good try anyway SO.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Woodcarver

When one accepts untestable claims, that person is robbing themselves of the true meaning of reality.

People who think parapsychology is nothing but untestable claims aren't as familiar with it as they claim.

Now, you seem like the kind of person who wears their knowledge as a badge of honor and pride. So you take it as an insult when I say you don't know as much about parapsychology as you say you do. But I don't mean it as such. I'm just making an observation. There's no shame in not knowing everything.

Moving on.

Have you heard of the Brain & Cognition Research Center in Toulouse, France?

edit on 24-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Therefore Jesus was born to the Christ; not in sexual union (virgin); from Mary. Which is the very essence of Mary/Miriam; which means ‘Beloved’. This is in concordance with the theologies upon which Christianity and Catholicism were based off in the previous Ages; In the Egyptian Age it was 'Myr' or 'Miriam' which also means 'Beloved', in the Age of the Greek Dynasties 'Virgo' it was Hera; which means 'Beloved'; in fact the symbol for the Astrological sign 'Virgo' is 'myr', which is a reference to the Egpytian translation of 'Beloved' in their incarnation of the Solar Messiah.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem; which means: ‘House of Bread’. ‘House of’ is a nobility reference for a Dominion or Kingdom which is still widely used today. The metaphorical use of ‘Bread’ within the Bible is something which relates to correct Cosmology.

I’m only going to touch on correct Cosmology very briefly, to give you enough of an understanding of how it works, to see how the ‘Bread’ and ‘Unleaven Bread’ references fit in.

The graph I have created for you above gives you a basic understanding of how the Universe fits together, and our place within it.

The background construct of each microcosm/macrocosm layer of our Universe is that of an energy torus. A spherical, or donut shaped system of centrally-driven energy flow.

Each lower layer of this system is tied into the resonant ‘pulse’ of the one above it; which it exists inside of. This resonance is measurable with our planetary torus through the ionosphere; as something called ‘The Schumann Resonance’. For as long as we had known this resonance existed to be measured, it had been at a constant 7.83hz. This is the exact same frequency with which we; birds; marine life, indeed all life on this planet, also resonate at. It is the frequency of life.

Within life on our planet, there exists things called ‘cryptochromes’ which are that which connects us to this pulse. For many other living creatures on this Earth such as marine life, birds, bats and bee’s; these cryptochromes are highly essential as they also form part of their navigation system. Which is also tied into the planets resonance.

This is why we feel ‘refreshed’ when we get back to nature; why the cities take their toll on us far more than the suburbs.

In the 70’s an experiment was carried out where human test subjects lived in a specially designed underground lab; from which they had removed the Schumann resonance of our planet.

Without it, test subjects not only became irritable and stressed; but began to get sick as well. Symptoms which quickly cleared up once an artificial 7.83hz was re-introduced into their living environment.

But, over the last few years on this planet, what had before been constant 7.83hz increased in overall speed to 10hz, then started to fluctuate.

This is because, as we passed the elliptical plane in Dec 2012, we were pulled (as always happens when we make this passing) a little closer towards the creative/destructive force at the centre of our galaxy. A little closer means the space of the of our galactic orbital plane became a little bit ‘denser’ in regards to its energy/motion potential; and therefore we now resonate at around 10.3hz.

As can be well illustrated using sound waves and sand in Cymatics; higher frequency promotes higher cellular complexity. So to a minor extent; our world and life upon it; has since been experiencing an evolutionary ‘growth spurt’ so to speak.

Please do not misunderstand this to be the cause for all the weather changes that we have been experiencing upon this planet in recent years; as although this does have some baring on such things, the true cause of all we’ve been experiencing is a little darker, and complicated than this. It is something that I will leave for the next thread I post in this forum; where I’m going to detail the systems of power within this world; and the truth about their plans for our world.

I will touch on part of it briefly in this document with Prince William soon.

So … these ‘torus’ systems which make up our Universe and Cosmology are that which is referred to in the bible as bread, or loaves. And the unleaven, are those layers of this system which are ‘unrisen’.

The ‘House of bread’ refers to; the Cosmological torus layer that is our planet. Jesus was born as the Christ, and King of the Age; in the House of Bread.

The three Magi, or Kings; which come to ‘adorn’ the new born King; are of course the three which are illustrated in the graph I presented you at the start of this thread.

The very basic understanding of this; is that the three Kings, are symbolic of the process of the Passover, and the enlightenment born within those who undertake it.

FRANKINCENSE – in its origin means ‘Noble/Pure burning’. This is symbolic of the Catharsis purification process which was undertaken.

The messengers (true meaning of Angels) who are those who bring forth, and carry out this purification process are of course called the Seraph/Seraphim; which literally means: ‘the burning ones’.

Hence why they flew down with a coal to touch the lips of Isaiah and purify him.

Some other Bible passages which speak of Catharsis during the pass-over; and purification by fire are:

Luke 3:16 John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

Psalm 104:4 He makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15 For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

Myrrh and Gold are very simply a represent the balance of LIGHT and DARK.

Myrrh is derived from Aramaic meaning; “Bitter” (dark)

Gold from Latin meaning “Shining Dawn; or Glowing Dawn” or ‘Greenish Gold’ (Earth/Sun) light of the world.

You need only take a look at most of the artistic depictions of the 3 Kings adorning the Baby Christ to notice that the Myrrh is usually depicted as being presented to Jesus by a black man.

There is much, much more; but I am tired and sick of typing for the moment; I just thought I should give you a good understanding of exactly who it is has the mental illness. To believe in something which is just a Aeon, rehashed, translation of something which has been happening for thousands of years.

You believe because you recognise intelligent design, that you have basis for proof in the literal translation of your theology.

Well I have news for you Mr sick-in-the-head; you don't have to be intelligent; to recognise intelligent design. You proved this.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodcarver

I never said anything about Aliens.

I also never said anything about them beaming anything into our heads. What I said is, that this is what is 'believed' to be how they communicate by the powers that be, which is why they are spraying.

You don't think that the Vatican has the second best Observatory on earth behind NASA cause the pope likes to check out the stars do you?

They have decoded everything I have. And they keep their eyes upon the sky at the times of Alignment; which is now.

All I am stating is what my research has brought me to understand happens every Aeon.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Also;

One last thing.

You ended your post with "I bless you all". You bless us all??

'Bless' means 'To make holy, or mark sacred with blood'.

Who are you to 'bless' anyone??

You need to understand that "Divinity" be definition means; one who 'Sees' more, or understands more than yourself.

Therefore as you know a great deal of 'nothing' about the religion you follow; or the truth of Divinity; you are nobody who should ever consider themselves one able to 'bless' anything.

As one who could be considered Divine to you by what I know; I bless YOU.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I would say that a lot of people I encounter in life are easily angered, and frequently act out of anger.

That includes atheists as well as any other group, since its an individual trait independent of cultural archetypes. When my ideology was focused on the inverse, or negating, the ideology of individuals it led very quickly to blame, and subsequently, anger. It isnt explicitly an atheist thing, it can happen in any group.

Though, it may be more likely when we are focused on what others are doing wrong more than what we are doing wrong individually (a counter-culture). For me, this was because I was putting a lot of time and effort into something and nothing whatsoever changed. Because of my thought processes, I naturally blamed it on the same positive-claim groups that I was already negating.

Then, the positive-claim groups start to act in the same way in defending their position. They start to put time and effort specifically into negating the counter-culture groups and both start to eat away at each other more than building and growing themselves. And that sounds a whole lot like our political system to me

Another choice would be to live and let live, and work on common goals we all have, how best to achieve them, and then put time and effort into that. We can learn a lot from each other, and for the majority, we have the same ultimate goals. Instead of focusing on what everyone is doing wrong, we can focus on what we can achieve together and then work towards it.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

So who, or what, is the intelligent designer?
edit on 24-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

bwinwright
Atheism is an absurd idea that produces mental illness

Those people who call themselves an atheist because they hate the abuses of organized religion are simply holding on to hatred that is robbing them of their peace. This is clearly a form of mental disease that can be minimized through forgiveness and education.

This is as far as I got. A statement of pure sheer unadulterated nonsense. Guess what I am atheist for ONE reason and ONLY ONE reason. Ready for this, are you sitting down. Is your bible resting gently. The reason is :

GOD DOES NOT EXIST

Got that? No religion, no abuses, no robbing of peace. Let me repeat:

GOD DOES NOT EXIST

Oh and guess what. I have shouted this out load and no lightening bolt has zapped me:

GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND JESUS CHRIST WAS AN ORDINARY MAN WHO UPSET THE ROMAN OCCUPIERS.....DUH !!!!

Hey, I'm still here, where is this mythical god creature who abhors those who do not not believe in it. Here's a surprise : death comes to us all and I am not afraid of death. So I don't need to invent a "god" and a "heaven" and a "hell".

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh no, the van has arrived with the men in white coats......it must be my mental illness.......

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Bait much , OP???

Seriously. my father was an atheist and I went to church. No ill on either part and YOU are claiming mental??
Seriously??

My father was a scientist, I respected his views and he respected that I was searching.

Its about respect and you want to attack those [based on your title] that don't adhere to the 'christian' philosophy??

Ill admit that I did not read the OP because the title alone was tooo ffing offensive to me.

Why post a devisive article like that on a forum like this??

Mery Christmas! [smiles]

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

BlueMule
How many of you that call yourselves atheists accept the reality of psychic functioning? Y'know, ESP/remote viewing/mind-over-matter, etc. PSI.

Not many, I would wager. As a pattern of thought, atheism is not exactly open to parapsychology. Even though one does not need to reject parapsychological findings in order to be an atheist, in my experience most atheists do reject them.

That makes atheism a pattern of thought that is not conducive to psychic awareness.

Without psychic awareness, one is living in an illusion - a narrow reality tunnel. Living in a narrow illusion is not good for mental health.

edit on 24-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Good question. I'm an atheist who has had numerous very striking and unexplainable psychic experiences.

I have somehow managed to integrate both into my consciousness without masses of cognitive dissonance. The truth of the matter for everyone on this planet at this time, is that our sum total knowledge of reality is probably only in the 1% range of what's possible to ultimately know.

We're babes in an immense universe and some of us just don't need a daddy figure to explain the unknown bits. I'd rather live with the question marks and try to figure them out for myself than spout dogma.

Happy Sun-Standing-Still-For-Three-Days-Mas, everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join