It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am probably going to upset a lot of Christians but there is no real proof 'Jesus' ever existed. So it's dead in the water (that was never turned into wine). Even if you go with the Christ story, he had no descendants. End of story.

Yes only a few billon to include John Burroughs himself Mirageman.

As far as the source of the info, it has come directly from John Burroughs re the unique DNA he and his son share.
Only two on the planet if I heard correctly on the recent show.

As far as the Jesus DNA story goes one can go to the first responders page to view an exchange which went on about the all of that. There is more.

I really would hate to upset a few Christians, I have seen first hand how sensitive this issue can be. We also know Linda
Howe herself considers Jesus to be the answer to everything etc etc.

Don't know the book sounds pretty wild !

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If we're having a vote, mine's on "nefarious lies".

Until otherwise proven.

Besides, I don't see, what relevance that it has to RFI unless it is a fabrication.

It's kind of a bizarre. What a thing to say?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Yep all those. Dr. Who and the Invaders too. Although Lost in Space was complete rubbish. But I also watched Tomorrow's World, Horizon and the Sky at Night.
Now go fantasise.

My Dad’s colleague and his wife were actually on Tomorrow’s World to help demonstrate the new ultrasound technology that could determine the baby’s sex. They told them it would be a boy. It wasn’t so they didn’t do the planned follow up.

I find few of those shows stand up to very much scrutiny retrospectively. They were all very much of their time.

It’s just about what you believe are within the bounds of possibility within any given time and under given circumstances, I think.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout
a reply to: AdamE

Well, apart from Dr Green obviously being a cheapskate, my point was that why would they tell him that his son has no "heritage" if all they have done is test Burroughs' mtDNA which a father does not pass onto his son? Of course it's not there for Burroughs...so if they are claiming his son has Jesus' line in his mtDNA then it is from his Mother. Surely?

John was told that his son and his DNA was unique dating back to ancient times as far back as Christ. They never said John's son was Jesus.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

John was told that his son and his DNA was unique dating back to ancient times as far back as Christ. They never said John's son was Jesus.

Am I missing something here? Isn't that a meaningless statement ? We all have DNA dating back a long, long time. Is he being hoodwinked here? What is so unique?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

They never said John's son was Jesus

Well it seems some story via John was told to Osborn as it appears he believed his son was the second coming. I am not suggesting this, its what is out there about it .

So exactly what is supposedly going on with this so called special DNA then and whats its relevance to Rendlesham other than its all very umm Christmasy, we just need a burning bush!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Am I missing something here? Isn't that a meaningless statement ? We all have DNA dating back a long, long time. Is he being hoodwinked here? What is so unique?

They just stated to John that they have 2 rare bloodlines that in turn created a new bloodline. John is also not sure if thats why he showed no heritage.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well it seems some story via John was told to Osborn as it appears he believed his son was the second coming. I am not suggesting this, its what is out there about it

It appeared you were suggesting this, by suggesting this, when you replied to KillgoreTrout ?

The son is supposedly linked to Jesus . Am not a DNA person but that was , or is the low down. Would that not be a biggy?

You ask many questions in a sense of confusion, but then post this?

I ask you a question.

How is it you know so much about all of this yet appear to lack knowledge at the same time?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Information is out there what has been claimed/said/spouted/etc re John and his son and Jesus, fact or fiction.

Dismiss it all if one wishes.

We still arrive at the DNA which supposedly goes back to the period of CHRIST. Yes Jesus Christ.

Sorry to confuse, lets hope the above is now clear.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

Well, apart from Dr Green obviously being a cheapskate, my point was that why would they tell him that his son has no "heritage" if all they have done is test Burroughs' mtDNA which a father does not pass onto his son? Of course it's not there for Burroughs...so if they are claiming his son has Jesus' line in his mtDNA then it is from his Mother. Surely?

Neither did I (say that they said that Burroughs' son was Jesus).

Either way, hairs already split and all that, all that, as others have stated, is quite inconsequential in the scheme of things and seems to be, at best, somewhat an irrelevant conclusion for someone to draw from the information that would have been extracted from the cheek swab/saliva sample. We're all pretty much unique, because sexual reproduction favours diversity. And given that the database only will offer up those who are sampled, that leaves a vast reservoir of data that is untapped and would more than likely demonstrate that Burroughs shares a number of extant familial genetic bonds with his countrymen, and subsequently that some of those genetic ties represent immigrant populations, as well as first nations, as well as all the interactions in between, such as US military operations abroad.

If the best that Dr Green could come up with, in providing some insight to the Burroughs about their antecedents, that suggest to me that he places far greater importance on that particular heritage than he does on any other.
I take Dr Green's "time of Christ" and raise it by ten and half thousand.

We conclude that the male infant, buried c.12,600 years ago with ochre-covered Clovis artefacts at the Anzick site, belonged to a meta-population from which many contemporary Native Americans are descended and is closely related to all indigenous American populations. As such, contemporary Native Americans are effectively direct descendants of the people who made and used Clovis tools and buried this child.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And in terms of the Western Eurasian element in general...

This child’s genome shows that he is related closely to Native Americans, and, surprisingly, to western Asians/eastern Europeans, but not to eastern Asians, to whom Native Americans are closely related. This implies that this child was a member of part of a “tribe” that had not yet merged or intermarried with the Eastern Asians (Japan, China, etc.) that then became the original Native Americans who migrated across the Beringian land bridge between about 15,000 and 20,000 years ago.

One of the most surprising results is that about 30% of this child’s genome is Eurasian, meaning from Europe and western Asia, including his Y haplogroup which was R and his mitochondrial haplogroup which was U, both today considered European.

This does not imply that R and U are Native American haplogroups or that they are found among Native American tribes before European admixture in the past several hundred years. There is still absolutely no evidence in the Americas, in burials, for any haplogroups other than subgroups of Q and C for males and A, B, C, D, X and M (1 instance) for females. However, that doesn’t mean that additional evidence won’t be found in the future.

While this is certainly new information, it’s not unprecedented. Last year, in the journal Genetics, an article titled “Ancient Admixture in Human History” reported something similar, albeit gene flow in a different direction. This paper indicated gene flow from the Lake Baikal area to Europe. It certainly could have been bidirectional, and this new paper certainly suggests that it was.

So in essence, maybe there is a little bit of Native American in Europeans and a little bit of European in Native Americans that occurred in their deep ancestry, not in the past 500-1000 years.

dna-explained.com...

I wonder, does Dr Green only believe that the world is 6,000 years old, or does he believe that Burroughs believe that?

Either way. Quite an odd position to take with someone who is interested in their heritage.

ETA: For anyone interested, the Bradshaw Foundation website has this cute little interactive map derived from Stephen Oppenheimer's excellent work...he pushes the bounds a little but from a basis of solid study.

www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/

edit on 9-8-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: can't paste...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So to bring things back round, was it ascertained whether the samples that Dr Green took of Burroughs' blood and tissue showed any DNA damage that would confirm that he had been exposed to the fields that Dr Green said he had been exposed to?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

All we have directly is:

......Q # 2 Broad-band Non Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation caused the injuries. The RF is identified in a dozen classified and a half-dozen unclassified studies on cardiological and neurological injuries ... not thousands of reports. Very, very few physicians even care about this arcane area of research...and fewer know about the injuries sustained by near-field (< 100 M) to humans. The data is sparse, it is not properly Peer-reviewed, it is not understood, it is not the subject of current research. And that is the truth.

The decision that was made to grant medical disability to John was just. Some of his records will remain classified. Those of us in Military and Intelligence Medicine can be proud the right decision was finally, if belatedly made; we should remain both vigilant and ashamed that our profession remains improperly darkened, and we should bring it to the light when we can.

Source : Dr. Green himself

Further clarification was given here:

That 'narrow RF bandwidth' I intended to specify is actually a 'BroadBand' NIEMR. It is a smaller portion of the RF range. It is at the "upper" end from high microwave and above including 10 GHz [millimeter] and Terahertz [sub-millimenter] wavelengths. This 'Broadband' NIEMR… micro-, -mm, and THz waves … cause molecular rotation, vibration, and especially intermolecular motion in human tissues. All these are dose-dependent, and can cause skin and central neuron heating, burns, sub–clinical to worse peripheral neurogenic, and connective tissue (including cardiac valve) injuries and growth of clones of cells into neoplasms. So : 'Broadband' NIEMR is a 'narrow bandwitdth' subset of the the much more broad Radiofrequency band … the [to me] most worrisome frequencies are above 300 GHz through 3,000 GHz. All these RF and NIEMR (and higher frequencies / shorter wavelengths) are below visible and of course even higher frequencies / shorter wavelength X-Rays.

Source : Follow up to above

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We have a general statement of epigenetic changes in Phenomenon, but if you are looking for specifics, or papers, as you know there is nothing out there. Yet, Maybe ever.

The fact this radiation, according to Hal has a gamma beam component makes all of these injuries much more plausible from an established physics point of view.

Nothing to do with provenence of the emissions.

I'll go find some photos of David Banner getting exposed to gamma rays in the Incredible Hulk

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

My dad is the chief engineer of a very large broadcast company and I have had to go check out transmitters with him from time to time.

And these are HIGH power transmitters and they also house allot of microwave transmitters and I remember when you get inside the buildings with the magnateons turned on, it would make your skin crawl and most electronic devices not work.

One time there was a leak in the waveguide of one of the transmitters (unknown leak) and my dad got what looked like sunburn in perfect rectangles and for years got massive headaches

So I can imagine what a directed beam of high powered microwaves would do to a person and their brain and their perceptions

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

It seems that the THz, as Godric pointed out, and I misunderstood, is beneficial to humans (living things in general) under ordinary circumstances and can be understood as having healing properties or potentials. It does make it hard to attribute exposure to that to the injuries sustained. Gamma-rays do seem a much better match. I am rather taken with the possibility of Terrestrial Gamma-ray Flashes, and also intrigued, as to the possibility of a relationship between the two. Assuming it's not different stages of the same thing...which I wouldn't do...because that, in my current state of ignorance, seems possible too. Physics is very, very not me.

Ball park, what distance would Burroughs have had to be from the "source" of the Gamma-rays do you reckon? I presume that there is some dependence on "power"???

I'm using the quotations here because I'm not really sure of the proper term but am hopeful that by highlighting that my jist is clear.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
So I can imagine what a directed beam of high powered microwaves would do to a person and their brain and their perceptions

Boiled from the inside-out. Not nice.

Perceptions, I should imagine would flat-line and cut out, all energy would be turned toward attempting to achieve homeostasis and preserving vital functions. Given that Burroughs has no recollection and is described as being on the ground and out, compared to the others who could be described as having suffered more from the effects of oxidative stress, it could fit.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Gamma Ray's need a high energy source and other the. Radioisotopes and cosmic Ray's there are no natural sources strong enough to do damage.

I would be willing to bet he was in the direct path of a very high power radar and saw something that he didnt understand.

Later when he was interviewed by afosi and whoever else I'm sure they used various techniques to mess with his memory

The effects of the radar and the integration I'm sure warped his perceptions

The physical damage is no big surprise, radars can put out a very tight beam with 1000's of watts of power.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Information is out there what has been claimed/said/spouted/etc re John and his son and Jesus, fact or fiction.

Dismiss it all if one wishes.

We still arrive at the DNA which supposedly goes back to the period of CHRIST. Yes Jesus Christ.

Sorry to confuse, lets hope the above is now clear.

Thanyou for your clarification on this.

It was a concern of mine, after experiencing bullying as a child for being different, and not wanting a son to go through similar ridicule, that this could have further repercussions on a youngster that does not deserve any of this, in my eyes.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I am looking at how the combination of THz and Gamma ray source would come to be. If we treat them separately, then we have possible Airborne Gamma Ray Spectrometry and the use of THz as a high speed pulse for possible communication methods. It sounds like a similar process that Eric Davis speaks of when trying to create a traversable wormhole, but do not quote me on this, for now.

I am also studying a document from 1980 regarding the placing of passive antenna on the (pardon me for swearing!) a lighthouse for military and commercial airborne approaches from offshore, which requires a form of triangulation over a large or semi large area depending on location and power sources.

I will let you know when I know more.

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join