It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont think im supposed to be saying this...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

So for the 11-6-1983 it would of been 2000, 1999 or 2001?
the 1+24+1997 obviously u wouldn't know about it because the date hasn't come up yet, but i hope that its something wonderful and not devastating... And by the looks of it, it could be nothing at all... I guess i just wanted to test the idea, again no harm by any of it... My dad always had said anything that can bleed for a week and not die must be crazy... Dont know if im so sure i completely agree, but have never been so arrogant to consider other perceptions... sorry if this offended anyone surely this was not the intention...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh yeah, sorry. You were saying that this only works on females. I don't know why that would be. I was thinking that there were other dates when bad stuff happened like Nov. 2006 when I actually did try to hurt self and not just think about it. And other bad things that happened in 2007 and 2008 . The last four or five years nothing really big or bad except 2012. In 2000 a friend I knew from childhood the older brother of a kid that was in my grade , he....killed himself. His name was Christopher and he was only 20 when it happened. I was 16 and it was a very traumatic thing for his friends and family.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thefourthjokerscard

A or AO positive. Think its A

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

This can also be done with 5, as well as other numbers. Could you explain to me what you see in the 7 lamps and 7 chakras, please?

The 7 chakras are parts of your body that you can manipulate by meditation and sound (both hearing and chanting/singing) and Reiki. To me the 7 lights in Revelation is the 7 chakras in Hinduism. There is not difference and it is something you can verify by your self if you put in the effort.

The number 3 can be used to represent the mind/spirit/matter (conciousness/unconciousness/body).

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Revelation 17
King James Version (KJV)
17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I think dont think this is gender directed, i have just noticed that mostly it has been woman who have said yes... So not to say that u are excluded because i have had 3 men that i have asked tell me yes, i havnt asked a paper sheet full of people, iv asked anyone that i could, and did so if i remember... I personally have gotten no's when askn the guys... Im really very sorry about ur loss... Yea so if theres too many more yeses to follow, its a neat little trick, but the really sad part, is when u guess right people are jumping out of their seat going "OMG how did you know that?" They end up looking down at their feet with a "Hmmm... Well thats weird."
edit on 23-12-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

OMG ... words fail me!!!

hx

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This only works 50% of the time but it indicates that life is completely predetermined,

If it works 50% of the time how can it indicate that life is 100% predetermined and not 50% like your results are showing you?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I didn't feel like researching too many statistics or compiling a long set of math. So based on common sense and a little research. The median age to have a child is 25. Taking the odds of month plus day, 365 possibilities to arrive at 43 answers. Using math based on dice to make assumptions, the most common product will be 13-31. Which is a 60% chance of landing in that range and a 1/12 chance of having the most expected birthing age that 50% - 70% fall into. Making the lowest assumed odds, with having only one child, 1/24 at matching up. There will also be a 1/5 chance of a birth date that's not possible (a mother could not give birth at the age of two).
Thru assumed math, it seems that its 4% odds of being right, 56% at being close and 40% chance of being wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I'm not sure if I follow on how the 7 lamps from Revelation are the 7 Chakra from Hinduism/Buddhism.

My understanding of the Chakra is that they are energy points (vortices) within the human body (crown, brow, throat, heart, solar plexus, stomach, base of spine) that help align our spiritual processes (intuition, will, emotions, perception, etc) with our bodily processes (thinking, digestion, movement, the five senses, etc).

Through a variety of meditative practices (like Kundalini or Reiki) we can "open," or become aware of, each Chakra and its effects on us physically and spiritually, until we've opened all of them, uniting our base nature (Shakti-awareness) with our spiritual nature (Krishna-consciousness).

And, as we open each Chakra, its effects dilute into our aura, adding/tinting our aura with the color of the Chakra (crown = violet, brow = indigo, throat = blue, heart = green, solar plexus = yellow, stomach = orange, and base = red) to signify that we are beginning to experience its effects.

Does any of that line up with the 7 lamps of Revelation? I'm, admittedly, not really much of a Christian, but, I didn't think that the 7 lamps really had anything to do with the Chakra. Maybe I'm wrong though?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Well you know the saying

"They can take your childhood, but they can't take your smile" Why not move on and live life, not like you can reverse whats been done!

And I agree.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Example of page who talks about it.

dcsymbols.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

12/24/13 @ 10:54pm
edit on 24-12-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Holy Smokes!!!

My mom's birthday is March 16, 1958 > 3+16+1958 = 1977 the year I was born in (September 11, 1977)
9+11+1977= 1997 the year my daughter was born in (June 22, 1997)
6+22+1997= 2025... that might make me a Grandpa at 48.... someone's having a conversation soon!

I guess I'm part of that 50% percentile that does work... Weeeeeeird

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

So... I cant say anything on this behalf, because its hear say... Thats ok, like i said im not afraid to be wrong, or to laugh at myself... I had initially had mentioned 50% because in my head that is what i had gathered... I dont think that it really matters who this applies to, its the fact that there are yeses, lets minus 2 or 3 of those yeses, they are still yeses... U will never know fully what god has in store for you because god has the pencil, and has the power to change, this is completely opinionated, i realize this... But the fact that there has been a slight chance that this theory might be right, hypothetically, means someone has seen ur path before you...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blindprometheus

Im so sorry... 0_o Could u please brk this down for me again??? My head is pounding...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Revelation 17
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 5:9-13 (New International Version)

9 And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. 10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth." 11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!" 13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"

www.azlyrics.com...

8. www.biblegateway.com...

9. www.google.com...

11. www.google.com... TF-8

12. www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Over the years i have time and time again baffled my friends with this... the thing about is, that to half of you this is not applicable... meaning this dosnt work for you, u think that what im saying is junk, while the others the date your number figure comes out to is not yet to come... i have found that the number is sometimes off by 7 + or -. has anyone ever heard of the superstion that evil spirits have the smell of sulfar or rotting burning flesh??? Knowing some of this life just got a little more real

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thefourthjokerscard

perhaps you might like to review these 18 or o smilarites between the lives of French Kings

...... the extraordinary case of St. Louis of France and King Louis XVI, which was published in 1852 in a book called Research into the Efficacy of Dates and Names in the Annals of Nations. As history shows, there was an interval of exactly 539 years between the birth of St. Louis and Louis XVI. If one adds this interval number to the remarkable dates in the life of St. Louis. a parallel of events, even to similarity in names, will be seen in the events in the life of Louis X.

there is about 18 similarites.

www.lobsangrampa.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
there was once a time not so long ago when this site was so cool

It still is, however you need good filters. Irregardless, they failed in this case.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join