It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Hip Hop Artist.. And New ATS Member. Been Watching For A While Now.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey whats up everyone, my names TYLA GRIZ and ive been doing research on politics and revolutionary activities since i was a kid. Ive been through alot of phases and blind following escapades with alex jones/ david icke etc... people... Always took it with a grain of salt.. but not i focus mostly on financial crime and uncivilized technological advancements. I would say that i am anti-capitalism, and that i advocate for wealth distribution/ an overall war on poverty. I live in new york city, and i experience first hand alot of what is spoken about on this website.. I also use godlikeproductions for entertainment/ research... but my most valued website for learning would have to be wikileaks... honestly i think the stratfor emails and the pulp of the leaks are a great tool for understanding our current situation..

OK, well thats who i am... but im here to get some new fans at the most and get some suggestions on what issues i should cover when im recording music.. Ive been performing all over the country since i was 13 yrs old and i strictly make boom bap (old school 1990s type of sounding music).. IM WHITE, but that does not matter. MOST of my music is political, but recently ive been making NON-Political songs to try and expand my fanbase.. i come here to try and find like minded people who can support my music over continental lines and state borders... If you guys have my back, i really may be able to make an impact... i will also take ALL topics into consideration... I have a pretty big buzz and i am known as one of the most skillful hip hop artists up and coming in the NYC area.... I want to change the world... and i need your help...

Here is a sample of my music... we shot this ourselves and it isnt anywhere near as professional as my other work is... Its also not a very political song lyrics wise.. but it kinda still is.. My other songs are SOLID politics from a far left point of view..

Spam Removed by Staff

p.s. ive met dudes like immortal technique and vinnie paz and i am very intertwined with these people... this is where i am likely to be style wise and career wise in the next 5 years... I WANT YOU GUYS AS FANS.. I WANT INFORMED, SMART, POLITICAL PEOPLE AS FANS.. AND FACEBOOK ISNT MY THING... PLEASE CHECK ME OUT!

Thank you for welcoming me and change the world

edit on 18/12/2013 by Sauron because: All caps in Title changed to lower case and spam links removed

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I will skip the hip hop though.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

it wont let me post all my links... im not trying to make u listen to my rap songs for entertainment.. i want you to listen for knowledge... i make music for people on this website.. and i want you all involved..

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asyourworldburned

p.s. ive met dudes like immortal technique and vinnie paz and i am very intertwined with these people... this is where i am likely to be style wise and career wise in the next 5 years... I WANT YOU GUYS AS FANS.. I WANT INFORMED, SMART, POLITICAL PEOPLE AS FANS.. AND FACEBOOK ISNT MY THING... PLEASE CHECK ME OUT!

Thank you for welcoming me and change the world!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

how is it spam?? ij just wanted to do ONE POST as an into to who i am and why im here with all the links... its not for my own benefit... i want ats to be a platform for reaching a capable artist who can change things.. dont delete my posts!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Stop Spamming us

Please review these links

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Sauron,
Super Moderator

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You are not off to a great start. Here are some thoughts. As a member you need to have 20 posts to start making your own threads outside of introductions. I am not certain that you can put up all your links until you have met that goal.

You need to participate before you ask others to participate. Just my two cents as I have been smacked about by mods a few times.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Welcome and spam isnot kosher here.
Lookin forward to the music

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

TYLA GRIZ what's up. I like your flow and lyrics. The streets call me Big Jedi. I work in the Albuquerque Juvenile Detention Center....

I have a close friend named Dale "Rage" Resteghini. Google him. He's a big time music video director and has his own label. He is now moving to direct feature films. "Crash the Sky" is a movie he is shooting and will be released Nation Wide.

Keep it real, keep it inspirational.

Later,

Big Jedi

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
wow.. sorry to the mods and thanks to those who let me know whats up... i dont read directions well... lol... im on this website SO MUCH that i almost feel like i have 1000s of posts.. but no problem.. theres actually alot of stuff i want to talk about besides myself...and btw.. im not looking for fame or views... like i said im up and coming in real life... i just am so tired of pushing music to idiots.. when there are large groups of people who would appreciate what i do on websites like these... the links were just to show what i do and what im capable of doing.. ill read the rules and a prove my worth before i push my own agenda.. lol thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

asyourworldburned
wow.. sorry to the mods and thanks to those who let me know whats up... i dont read directions well... lol... im on this website SO MUCH that i almost feel like i have 1000s of posts.. but no problem.. theres actually alot of stuff i want to talk about besides myself...and btw.. im not looking for fame or views... like i said im up and coming in real life... i just am so tired of pushing music to idiots.. when there are large groups of people who would appreciate what i do on websites like these... the links were just to show what i do and what im capable of doing.. ill read the rules and a prove my worth before i push my own agenda.. lol thanks

Ahhh, thats better!

Welcome to ATS and I look forward to hearing what you have to say

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

strange, i feel so at home on here.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Good stuff, we have a music forum where you will be able to post your music in do time.
New members must have 20 posts under their belts before starting new threads.
If you have any question the members or staff are very helpful.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Look forward to hearing you music, get your posts up and then make a thread.
(in the off-topic area, and n music)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join