It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Hip Hop Artist.. And New ATS Member. Been Watching For A While Now.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
sup bro, looked you up on youtube. you got some damn good talent. it's good to know there's still kids out there making real hip hop. hope to see more of you.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

YO THE LAUGHINGGOD.. THE FIRST VIDEO YOU POSTED IS ACTUALLY MY PEOPLE.. ALL MY FRIENDS.. THE ONE KID COVERING HIS EYE WITH THE HAT ON DURING THE CHORUS DIED LIKE LAST YEAR.. HE WAS ONE OF MY PRODUCERS..AND I ONLY HAVE 3.. SO ONE DIED.. ANOTHER ONE IS MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY GONE FROM HEROIN.. THERES ONE LEFT.. AND HE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE TO THE POINT OF BARELY EVEN BEING AVAILABLE TO RECORD..

ANYWAY, WHAT I WAS saying about the first video with block mccloud... i was in a band with block and the drummer killed himself..

check it out..
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by asyourworldburned

he shouted me out last week/

but forreal.. my JOINING of ats is supposed to be a kind of social experiment... giving a voice to people..

maybe you have an idea for a song.. something you want researched and then adapted into a rhyme? ill do it!.. and ill even shoot the videos for these songs at RNC conventions and bilderberg meetings and riots and revolutions and protests..

we can make history.. ill give you guys credit for the ideas...

i could become wildly famous in underground circles just based off of working with the members of ats..
i dont care about fame.. i definitly need money, so im forced to care about that a little.. but i really care most about truth .. its my passion.. so PLEASE!! start a thead and use my name TYLAGRIZ in the title.. and give an idea.. or maybe ill start the post... someone tell me where to post it!!

and lets start on a few ideas.. ill do one song at a time. maybe 2.. but like i said.. i want to do a hyper security futuristic surveillance state song... and possibly animate the video..

and a TIMELINE type of song about the CIA..

what are your ideas?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

i have connections with most of the political rappers that are out there now.. so they WILL hear the songs.. and they WILL see the videos... im sick of my local neighborhood.. people are very ignorant.. alot of them.. ATS could push my name and the idea of finding peace and truth through music to parts of the world that no social networking platform can..

just say there are 10,000 ATS members.. maybe 4000 of them like hip hop and are left wingishh... maybe 3000 of them become core fans.. that not only understand and promote my music, but PARTICIPATE in what the songs are about...

what rapper does that??
what if immortal technique was an ats member and did research with you guys and built his songs and career around that? i can be ATS in a single man.. and push intelligent informed messages on people..

i can do it myself... but i see this being written in history..

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You might wanna look up the book Killing Hope, by William Blum. Bunch of countries, years, you can rhyme your ass off with that stuff.

What's your most recent work?

I can't believe anyone can post some old, ***tty YouTube collage, but this guy can't post his own work. Weird rules!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Most recent.. Google Tyla griz - fifth borough

And Tyla griz.-1999(fly #)

They both have some basic political messages in them.. But again these two songs were written in an attempt to be the lease political I could be.. Most of my songs are all about.anti imperialism .. Ha. And ok im going to check out the book..

Im not so into the tin foil hat alien illuminati Bigfoot #.. But I do believe 1. There is alot of intelligent life in space time.g.. 2. There are mega elite rich eyes wide shut type financial kingdoms that could be a real life illumanati and 3. That govt has insane technology that we can't comprehend (haarp chemtrails tesla lazers) these things have truth to them.. Some are fact...

W.e. Just saying what I think I know So far..

Thanks for posting!

Maybe I should make a Facebook group... Or a ats forum group somehow or a email list or w.e and have a solid group working on this w me. I can guarentee a social experiment that could end with me being famous and you all being part of it. The people of ats need a rapper to get on MTV with a real message!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

SomeoneWatching

You might wanna look up the book Killing Hope, by William Blum. Bunch of countries, years, you can rhyme your ass off with that stuff.

What's your most recent work?

I can't believe anyone can post some old, ***tty YouTube collage, but this guy can't post his own work. Weird rules!

Wow! This William Blum book really is a perfect start to a timeline of cia atrocities.. Awesome. And the guy phillip Agees book inside the company. I think they have worked together. Thanks man! See, your helping! Let's do this.. Let's call out people! Name names!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

That's cool, liked the Five Borough song, a guy called Beast 1333 did a song called Above Top Secret, I think it was a tribute to this website, it was posted by one of the site owners:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The song is more out there than the more down to earth conspiracies though, maybe someone you could work with.

Sorry on the loss of your producer and the heroin thing.. life is harsh.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You ever heard of Team Backpack?
Aqualeo?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What's up! Sorry for the delay.

Oliver Stone's "The Untold History of the US" is loosely based on William Blum's work. And the full series (which can be mindblowing), is available on YouTube.

I have Agee's book but I have not had the time to study it; it is quite amazing, though. I have just come across an awesome book I was not quite aware of, it's called "For the President's Eyes Only: Secret Intelligence and the American Presidency from Washington to Bush", by Christopher Andrew. I can only say that the intelligence thread probably explains much more about geo-politics, the contemporary world order and especially the US elections, than any other thread (such as ideological, or partisan reasons). Do you know what I mean?

We can watch politics and think that what matters is what is thrown at the media, all of it. The media is not 100% BS. But the trick is to pick up good information and hang on to it. We are basically ants in front of kingdoms; there is no way we will get a straight answer, or inside information, easily. We need to navigate through all the bull**** and pick up the few gems along the road. They're definitely out there.

It's good to know that a talented artist is seriously looking into these issues. This is a time where the artists are mostly bought by this massive intelligence-military octopus, whether you like it or not. People have been called lunatics for thinking that Federal Agencies could be messing with artists, but the FBI files on the Wu-Tang Clan or Marilyn Monroe prove otherwise...
edit on 22-1-2014 by SomeoneWatching because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join