It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana, Princess of Wales death: no evidence SAS was involved, says Met

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

paraphi

Hongkongphooey
Whether she was pregnant or not, she had the possibility of becoming pregnant and producing a half muslim heir to the Royal throne, half brother to the future king William! Especially given her history and preference for Muslim men.

I am afraid that you completely misunderstand how Royalty works. Had Diana had a baby it would have had zero right to the Throne, it would not have been an heir to anything and would not have been a prince or a princess. It would have been the child a very rich man and an ex Royal - a celebrity.

However, the point is moot. She was not pregnant.

Agit8dChop

I wouldn't say any 'investigation' contained facts..

Well, I suggest you read the Inquest and the notes of the myriad investigations - all in the public domain. The facts come from witnesses, and it would have been impossible to bribe them all. The whole "Diana was pregnant" was a fantasy invented by Mohamed Al-Fayed and people like "Author Alan Power has revealed in his book 'The Princess Diana Conspiracy'" are just out to profit by peddling the conspiracy, in the face of the evidence.

Regards

Starred. Al-Fayed will never come to terms that his son is dead and his somewhat distant connection to Royalty if he would have married Diana was blown away from him. Neither Diana nor Al-Fayed junior were wearing seatbelts, ridiculous attitude and yes, I do think it was because they for some reason or another chose not to.

On any day of the week, in almost every city on Earth, there could be a local newspaper story about a single mother dying. I don't see many people here looking at how many of them are more sinister than they first appear.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There was a little bit of my I must admit that was hoping this might have come to something much more.

I never really believed that it would, I have always thought that Solider "N" and his wife were basically full of BS and their marriage problems (well him being a wife-beater) got dragged into both the Sargent Nightingale trial but also the case of Diana's death. I think this was more of a case that some guy who likes to hit on women and intimidate his wife was just acting up and it turned into something it probably should never have turned into.

I do not believe really that the SAS or the Increment or any other branch of the British establishment had a hand in Diana's death, I think it was just a horrible accident but I am open to the idea of it being something more.

This was not the first time that the SAS or other parts of UK Special Forces have been accused in relation to Diana's death and it probably wont be the last. As far as I know the French are still investigating this line of investigation as well but i really doubt that they will find anything.

I do not believe that any serving member of the SAS would assassinate a high profile public figure in cold blood just because she had pissed of a few royals.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Extract from the Keith Allen Film 'Unlawful Killing'

Very Interesting, most of which rings true!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

greywolf45
reply to post by Swills

Extract from the Keith Allen Film 'Unlawful Killing'

Very Interesting, most of which rings true!

It rings true if you are of a mind to agree with the bias it displays with no actual tangible evidence, just conjecture put across in a patronising way as if to say "if you don't believe this then you are one of 'the sheep'" rather than '"if you believe this at face value then say Baaaaaahhhhh"

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Painterz

Except of course everybody that knew Henri Paul including his family, friends and work colleagues said Henri Paul was 'Teetotal' and for anybody who doesn't know what that means? It means he did not drink alcohol!

So this one night was the one night he started drinking??? And nobody noticed???

If someone doesn't drink regularly they will become obviously drunk very quickly if they start drinking heavily one night, so people think? Think!

Exactly...the bar staff said Paul had been drinking pineapple juice, as always.
Whats always troubled me was the fact the driver of the "white fiat" that everyone was blaming was later found down a mountain side in his burnt out car with a new hole in his head.
That and the fact that her car ws changed at the last minute due to a tecnical failure, it failed to start, not to mention the fact Henri Paul recieved 75,000 pounds (nearly all from British banks) a few weeks before his accident, three times his yearly salary.
RICHARD TOMILINSON a former MI6 spook also signed an affidavit sating he thoroughly believed that Paul was an MI6 informant at the Ritz in Paris.

His revelation about the MI6 plot to kill Bosnian president Milosevic by causing a car crash using a strobe light sounds a little too close for comfort, that and the fact that MI6 said it wasnt aimed at Milosevic but another eastern european president and they didn't say "no no no, it's a lie we didn't dream up anything like that".
MI6 admitted they had the accident worked out...maybe this time the target wasn't an eastern european president.
edit on AM1Mon20131972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Shiloh7
No way, particularly as she was worried about her safety

no, she cared so little for her safety she never even bothered to wear a seatbelt when driven at speed by a drunk driver!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

andy1972

Thing is people who have drink problems try to keep them covered up, especially if it would impact a lucrative career. Paul was being treated for alcoholism and was way over the limit, as demonstrated by the various tests (and retests). Pineapple juice has the appearance of Ricard, his tipple of choice.

Whats always troubled me was the fact the driver of the "white fiat" that everyone was blaming was later found down a mountain side in his burnt out car with a new hole in his head.

Only if you believe that Andanson was driving the Fiat Uno; and also believe he was part of a complex assassination plot; and that he was in turn assassinated. Rather than having sod all to do with it and committed suicide.

That and the fact that her car ws changed at the last minute due to a tecnical failure, it failed to start, not to mention the fact Henri Paul recieved 75,000 pounds (nearly all from British banks) a few weeks before his accident, three times his yearly salary.

On the payroll of the paparazzi more like. Prove me wrong.

RICHARD TOMILINSON a former MI6 spook also signed an affidavit sating he thoroughly believed that Paul was an MI6 informant at the Ritz in Paris. His revelation about the MI6 plot to kill Bosnian president Milosevic by causing a car crash using a strobe light sounds...

Only if you believe a self serving publicist who had a axe to grind with MI6 after losing his job. One can only speculate how much he makes up, e.g. to ingratiate himself Mohamed al-Fayed and embarrass his ex-employer.

Regards

edit on 24/12/2013 by paraphi because: html tags

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

paraphi

andy1972

Thing is people who have drink problems try to keep them covered up, especially if it would impact a lucrative career. Paul was being treated for alcoholism and was way over the limit, as demonstrated by the various tests (and retests). Pineapple juice has the appearance of Ricard, his tipple of choice.

Only if you believe that Andanson was driving the Fiat Uno; and also believe he was part of a complex assassination plot; and that he was in turn assassinated. Rather than having sod all to do with it and committed suicide.

RICHARD TOMILINSON a former MI6 spook also signed an affidavit sating he thoroughly believed that Paul was an MI6 informant at the Ritz in Paris. His revelation about the MI6 plot to kill Bosnian president Milosevic by causing a car crash using a strobe light sounds...

Only if you believe a self serving publicist who had a axe to grind with MI6 after losing his job. One can only speculate how much he makes up, e.g. to ingratiate himself Mohamed al-Fayed and embarrass his ex-employer.

Regards

Lord Justice Baker admits Henri Paul wasn't drunk

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

paraphi

andy1972

Regards

Swapped blood samples anyone -

"This would explain why the readings found in the chauffeur’s blood were so extraordinary. Tests showed such high levels of carbon monoxide that Paul would have been unable to stand, let alone drive"
edit on PM2Tue20131972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was just telling my wife today about why Diana could be alive.
No one really knows so I merely examined the case closer and asked basic questions.

There is clearly a "Motive" for Diana and Dodi to "drop off the radar", and if you look around a bit, she allegedly even spoke of hoping to return to 'private life'.

I did a little poking around and found a few websites with some comments saying they believe they are at some island somewhere. Also examination of the car wreckage evidence itself leaves one with many unanswered questions.

The mainstream story "that it was an accidental death", is possible but there actually isn't much proof if any at all.
We just "assume" based on lack of info.

Think about it, what if this whole time everyone was talking about "Murder!" , the reality could be "Faked Deaths" ?
It's actually far more plausible than "The Royals murdering Diana", which is pretty extreme.

Oh and did you know Dodi was the Executive Producer of the films "Hook", and "The Scarlet Letter" ?
I found that interesting because I didn't know until after I looked his history up.

Just Google "Diana is Alive Conspiracy" if you wanna investigate.
I'm not saying it is, I am just saying if you want to be a serious conspiracy investigator you need to start detecting the alternative possibilities and at least consider them.

If anyone has any reasons why that's impossible, feel free to elaborate.
edit on 24-12-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

andy1972

Care to show us exactly where Baker said Henri Paul was not drunk?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join