It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Incontrovertible evidence" that the Saudi Government helped the hijackers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

to deny the truth will only lead to ruin.
fact 1 most of the hijackers were from or employed by saudis
fact 2 the whole plot was financed using saudi money .
fact 3 the saudis nation tv network had a telephon within 2 days of 911 that raised 25 million dollars for the family of the brave matyrs who sacrificed themselves

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Melbourne_Militia

USA takes out Saudi, Israel take out Iran......Mideast Map redrawn in blood covered sand!

It was sort of amuzing, but I don't like it, not a good poem.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
More fairy tales.

most of the hijackers were from or employed by saudis

None of them were employed by the Saudis in any fashion or form. Their training was paid for by Al-qaeda which had hundreds of contributors from every continent in the world.

the whole plot was financed using saudi money .

Ridiculous The entire plot cost under $500,000 and more that 2 million was pledged by US Citizens. OBL did not use a cent of his money because it was not needed. UAE gave the most funds to Al-qaeda as they were the only nation to recognize the Taliban government.

the saudis nation tv network had a telephon within 2 days of 911 that raised 25 million dollars for the family of the brave matyrs who sacrificed themselves

A lie nothing more. The Families were forced into hiding and Al-qaeda financed their movements.

All sovereign nations are capitalized-show some respect.
edit on 18-12-2013 by spooky24 because: none

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I do not like Saudi Arabia. So I am not to saddened with what is going to happen to them.

All you really need to do is google the New Map of the Middleeast, and look at how SA gets carved up.

This is the begining of the carve up,that the Saudi Gov was involved with 911 .
Add to this the recent reports from Israel that They are working with Saudi İntelligence regarding Iran, plus the USA now trying to make nice with Iran,and you see whats happening.

Saudi out, US oil independant via Bakken and Eagle Ridge, Iran saying we will use the dollar,billions in Saudi oil money goes puff in US debt,and its a wash.

Of course SA was involved in 911. As where a few other smaller neighbors.As was some folks closer than I care to mention.And it was all done to put troops in the area to ensure petrodollar dominance,and to make sure China pays through the nose( in USD) for oil.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
At this point, does it really matter? The bad guys got away. They left office 6 years ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Jim Marrs has spoken extensively about the Nazi connections to Saudi Arabia and the CIA. We all know about the Nazis in Project Paperclip and Operation Monarch. The Nazis also went east and had a hand in fundamentalist jihadist Islam after WWII.

So...
Nazis in Saudi Arabia.
Nazis in the CIA.
Bush Sr. as former CIA director.
The Bush family in love with the Saudi Royal Family.

Was 9/11 the modern burning of the Reichstag?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

That is not true. There are various books that have been written on this subject. One of the most famous is by Former Sen. Graham of Florida. If you know anything about SA then you know it's very much likely money could find it's way to terrorists. Money did in fact come from the Saudi government. Many independent journalists have verified that.

The Eleventh Day
Bob Graham's Book

The 28 pages redacted from the 9/11 report covered Saudi Arabia. This is why congressmen are pushing the declassify that part of the report. As to why the government would hide that: Saudi Arabia has 25% of the world's oil. Attacking it would be economic suicide. If people knew someone in the Saudi Arabian government had funded this people would want blood out of that country. Maybe it was in their eyes better to hide it than risk that kind of economic fallout.
edit on 18-12-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Again, you are simply clueless about other cultures and continually judging the Kingdom by western standards. Zakat‎,the giving of charity is just as important in Islamic culture as Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca all Muslims should make at least once in their lives.

There is no 'income tax' or any other kind of tax that helps the less fortunate in Saudi society. The giving is the sole responsible of the giver and the funds are distributed by the Mosque or through what is known as 'building committees' to improve the life of others.

99% of the Mosque in the Kingdom do not teach, or support, radical interpretations of the Koran. However the ones that do use Zakat to support various radical groups and money that was supposed to fund new Mosque had found it's way to Afghanistan for the training camps.

You can't accuse a whole country of doing something that a very, very few participate in. Yes, OBL had support from many in the Kingdom, but that was for what his father had done and many knew nothing of his radical murderous agenda. If Saudi intelligence could have gotten a hold of OBL after a quick confession tape they would have whacked his head off with a 48 inched curved sword.

Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan's work 'The Eleventh Day' is an excellent well researched text that, unfortunately, contains the anti-American rhetoric the pair are famous for.

If you have studied it (not just read it) you would know all this boils down too is an imam Fahad al-Thumairy and a private citizen in San Diego Omar al-Bayoumi. It is believed that both may have helped Khalid al-Mihdhar to settle in once he got to California. Mihdhar was able to open a bank account and deposit $36,000 in cash in that account. How he was able to do that with out raising attention is difficult, if not impossible to understand.

The investigation, and the results of that investigation, of how this happened without red flags going up with the Banks, immigration, the FBI and many others are classified and presumed destroyed.

It's over-it's no longer an issue and I tire of explaining it over and over. If you don't like it then take it up with President Obama as he ordered the destruction of the investigation.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

proteus33
reply to post by pheonix358

to deny the truth will only lead to ruin.
fact 1 most of the hijackers were from or employed by saudis
fact 2 the whole plot was financed using saudi money .
fact 3 the saudis nation tv network had a telephon within 2 days of 911 that raised 25 million dollars for the family of the brave matyrs who sacrificed themselves

I've been saying this for years, and no one listened.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I can understand that a President (Obama) that bows to Saudi king would order the destruction of evidence.

So American public are the fools who consistently elect Presidents who are hollowing out the country.

People should wake up and recognize that political action is required to reform the governance.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

just adding still another rare source for this little publicisied document (and 28 pages of incriminating facts) which puts a completely new spin on the 9-11 master minds

whowhatwhy.com...

just for the record...
i missed posting another source read before X-Mas day, but this article is representative of the much better article

side note:
if my brother-in-law (now retired Agent) was notified as i wished in the 1995 tip-letter sent to the Phoenix FBI office...the issue of "Arabs" crashing jetliners into important buildings would likely have been scrutinized prior to year 2001
additionally the disclosure of info would have included that the accused leader of this terror cell would be from Arabia but living in Pakistan (pretty much the model created by the covert OBL hunters & taskforce .....
during the Obama raid)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I've never heard of that site before, but it appears to be a real, investigative journaling site. Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Great. More tinsel as 'one memo reportedly found' is not evidence. Amazing sometimes how easy it is to pull you guys in the boat-by the very same tactics you accuse the government of doing.

W.Jones you really know how to pick um. That is the guy that tried to start a bill that would change the House cafeteria 'french fries' to 'Freedom Fries'

All this is, as usual, is just nothing but made up nonsense to get attention. The claim 'Pakistani Air Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir and Saudi Prince Ahmed knew in advance about the 9/11 attacks.

That didn't happen as they are not on the list of 13 who knew, other than the hijackers.

It's funny how when people discontinue interest in something because there is nothing to it--It Is A Government Conspiracy.

Just amazing how little your average truther knows about the attacks. You need to come up with something better than this-'one memo reportedly found doesn't cut it.

This meaningless jargon is boring.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

***ATTENTION***

I'm going to leave this here as a reminder:

Any Terms & Conditions infraction in the 9/11 forum may result in the termination of your account without warning.

Please be aware that name calling, will not be tolerated.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

edit on 12/26/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

TwoTonTommy

The burning of the Reichstag was mostly Hitlers assault on democracy in Germany. A better comparison would be the Gleiwitz incident.

On the night of 31 August 1939, a small group of German operatives, dressed in Polish uniforms and led by Naujocks,[2] seized the Gleiwitz station and broadcast a short anti-German message in Polish (sources vary on the content of the message). The Germans' goal was to make the attack and the broadcast look like the work of anti-German Polish saboteurs.[2][3]

In addition to Honiok, several other prisoners from the Dachau concentration camp[2] were kept available for this purpose.[3] The Germans referred to them by the code phrase "Konserve" ("canned goods"). For this reason, some sources incorrectly refer to the incident as "Operation Canned Goods."[5] In an oral testimony at the trials, Erwin von Lahousen stated that his division of the Abwehr was one of two that were given the task of providing Polish uniforms, equipment and identification cards, and that he was later told by Wilhelm Canaris that people from concentration camps had been disguised in these uniforms and ordered to attack the radio stations. "I will provide a propagandistic casus belli. Its credibility doesn't matter. The victor will not be asked whether he told the truth."[6]

As you can see a false flag is nothing outlandish. That Spiel has been done many times over.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-1-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Merinda

TwoTonTommy

The burning of the Reichstag was mostly Hitlers assault on democracy in Germany. A better comparison would be the Gleiwitz incident.

On the night of 31 August 1939, a small group of German operatives, dressed in Polish uniforms and led by Naujocks,[2] seized the Gleiwitz station and broadcast a short anti-German message in Polish (sources vary on the content of the message). The Germans' goal was to make the attack and the broadcast look like the work of anti-German Polish saboteurs.[2][3]

In addition to Honiok, several other prisoners from the Dachau concentration camp[2] were kept available for this purpose.[3] The Germans referred to them by the code phrase "Konserve" ("canned goods"). For this reason, some sources incorrectly refer to the incident as "Operation Canned Goods."[5] In an oral testimony at the trials, Erwin von Lahousen stated that his division of the Abwehr was one of two that were given the task of providing Polish uniforms, equipment and identification cards, and that he was later told by Wilhelm Canaris that people from concentration camps had been disguised in these uniforms and ordered to attack the radio stations. "I will provide a propagandistic casus belli. Its credibility doesn't matter. The victor will not be asked whether he told the truth."[6]

As you can see a false flag is nothing outlandish. That Spiel has been done many times over.

en.wikipedia.org...

How would that be a better comparison.....?

Your story is about kidnapped polish soilders that were forced to give up their uniforms so the germans could fake a radio transmission? That is not a false flag...
The richestag fire was the spark that helped form the nazi party....
I feel you need to get a better grasp on what is considered a false flag

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Merinda

en.wikipedia.org...

How would that be a better comparison.....?

Your story is about kidnapped polish soilders that were forced to give up their uniforms so the germans could fake a radio transmission? That is not a false flag...
The richestag fire was the spark that helped form the nazi party....
I feel you need to get a better grasp on what is considered a false flag

The Gleiwitz incident is the definition of a false flag to the letter. An attack by poland on Germany was faked by Germany. If you invoke the Reichstagsfire I would draw a parallel to the Ermächtigungsgesetze and the Patriot acts, although certainly under the pretext to hunt bin laden 911 has certainly been exploited to go into Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

I guess my response was more to the idea that the fire was a better comparison to the 911 then your example was

TwoTonTommy

In that it was a massive scale false flag that lead to the formation of the nazi party and eventually ww2

Where as the your example was by definition a false flag but not near the scale of 911 or the fire

But yes it is a false flag so I will stick my foot in my mouth for saying you needed to grasp the idea better

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
April 12, 2016

Within the next 60 days, President Obama is expected to "unseal" 9/11 documents that are likely to show a CONNECTION between Saudi Arabia and the deadliest terror attack to ever take place on U.S. soil.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-cwm
edit on 4/13/2016 by carewemust because: why?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join