It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugly Baby Pics & Cocker Spaniels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know it's the festive season, and people may be compelled / disengaged from the planet and drunk enough - not necessarily on ATS, this is more a rant about social media - To do so. I have been a regular forum & social media user for around 15 years, and suddenly it seems there is a huge influx of interest from parents / owners (of said Ugly Children and Dogs) to post photos of the most ugly kids and dogs I've ever seen - In particular The Cocker Spaniel - The Ugliest dog breed the world has ever known.

Anyway, I have deleted / blocked all that I can for now, these people will no longer rent my head out freely.

Go, my rant has ended.

Chest > Off

Bless, xmas etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Now, you've gone and hurt my widdle feelings....

I am sooooo cute!!!!

Des

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Destinyone

Now, you've gone and hurt my widdle feelings....

I am sooooo cute!!!!

Des

I don't get it man, I just don't. Long floppy ears do nothing for the looks of any species. Sharp and Pointy or none at all. That's my motto.
edit on 15/12/13 by Ramcheck because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree with the cocker spaniel ... stupid useless good for nothing dogs... eek.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So...I take it you're one of those people that don't think Mama Nature did a good enough job in dog design, and take it upon yourself to cut off the parts of the poor dog's ears that don't conform to your idea of beauty....

Hmmmmm.....I think your ears should be sharp and pointy...where did I leave those scissors....

Des

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Destinyone

So...I take it you're one of those people that don't think Mama Nature did a good enough job in dog design, and take it upon yourself to cut off the parts of the poor dog's ears that don't conform to your idea of beauty....

Hmmmmm.....I think your ears should be sharp and pointy...where did I leave those scissors....

Des

No I do not agree with cutting off dogs bits for goodness sake.

Cocker Spaniels are not natural, at all. They were bread to hunt Woodcocks (Simmer down at the back you naughty boy)

A bird which lives on the ground, oh aren't you brave?

Nobody eats those anymore, we caught enough Turkeys to go around now. Therefore no need for the Cocker Spaniel to exist any longer. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

We could argue the exact same things about so many humans.

What need!?

Ahh but who is to say what can, should and should not live...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder... even ugly pooches have bellies to scratch.

*waves at fraterni you old thug you*

edit on 15-12-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

winofiend

We could argue the exact same things about so many humans.

What need!?

Ahh but who is to say what can, should and should not live...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder... even ugly pooches have bellies to scratch.

*waves at fraterni you old thug you*

edit on 15-12-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

And hairless Cats - Thank you for putting me off my chicken & sweetcorn dinner with your naked Rat - Just utterly destroy my will to live to be honest. No offence but why even bother? You can't cuddle them they feel like flacid Penis's. And those Peruvian Dogs with no hair either? People go to the bother of knitting them their own wool jackets. And they're still Ugly as Sin. I just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ramcheck
And hairless Cats - Thank you for putting me off my chicken & sweetcorn dinner with your naked Rat - Just utterly destroy my will to live to be honest. No offence but why even bother? You can't cuddle them they feel like flacid Penis's. And those Peruvian Dogs with no hair either? People go to the bother of knitting them their own wool jackets. And they're still Ugly as Sin. I just don't get it.

I've never cuddled a flaccid penis, can't argue that point. Not that there is anything wrong with it, mind you. If that's your thing. oO

These babies are lucky I am around, or I rekon it'd be curtains...

yarp.. it'd be cat food for the cats. But seriously, how can you just not adore the glabrous feline form..

And no. I do not make coats and clothing for any animals. If I had my way, we'd all run around nude and hairless.

Look at the misery it brings, being hindered by cloth.

The suffering.. the sweet sweet suffering..

With hair also..

I tried to find a hairless beagle to present to you, but I am afraid the googles think that is also a hairless cat, of sort. and as such I cannot bring it to this thread. Oo

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This is getting better and better. So, now you would like to be able to snap your fingers, and *POOF*, there goes the Cocker Spaniel off the face of the Earth. No longer a need for it as a species...soooo *POOF*. All gone.

Following your logic. I guess someone could snap their fingers, and all people living on social welfare programs would go *POOF* too. No need for them, they have no purpose anymore.

Be careful what you *POOF*.

Des

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance, Winofiend. Oh Mighty Guardian of hairless cats.

(((Winofiend)))

Des

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Destinyone

This is getting better and better. So, now you would like to be able to snap your fingers, and *POOF*, there goes the Cocker Spaniel off the face of the Earth. No longer a need for it as a species...soooo *POOF*. All gone.

Following your logic. I guess someone could snap their fingers, and all people living on social welfare programs would go *POOF* too. No need for them, they have no purpose anymore.

Be careful what you *POOF*.

Des

Oh! I'm always careful what I Poof for! Don't worry, and that's another thing, Cocker Spaniels tend to look like their owners, all blonde perms and just lay there like a plank of wood all day. Ugh!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Right, my chest is off. You can relax now. Enjoy your hairless animals and freaky looking kids.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

OH GOD... OH MAN... OH GOD.....

why...?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

so you think that to be beautiful, a dog needs to have its ears mutiliated?

There are very, very few "sharp/pointy" eared dogs out there.

Besides, you miss the point of a dog. They aren't trinkets and baubles They are living beings bred to do work. Those long ears....they have a function.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Besides, you miss the point of a dog. They aren't trinkets and baubles They are living beings bred to do work. Those long ears....they have a function.

Oh God...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ramcheck

bigfatfurrytexan

Oh God...

yeah, i know. i didn't read far enough down.

My apologies. Here....let me rectify: Screw those little fear pooping mutts! And the ugly babies they are raised with!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Ramcheck

bigfatfurrytexan

Oh God...

yeah, i know. i didn't read far enough down.

My apologies. Here....let me rectify: Screw those little fear pooping mutts! And the ugly babies they are raised with!!!

That's the spirit! Merry xmas

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I thought wolves, the original dog, has sharp pointy ears. So you bag him for liking the natural look of a canine?

No cutting or snipping needed here.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
+1 against ugly children.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join