It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What was the movie about that town in Alaska, supposed to be based on a true story, about abductions? I wonder how far away this sighting was from there? Aren't there supposedly continuing "strange" things that happen there?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Was the only shot I was able to get, they moved behind us at a very high rate of speed

Ever tried to fly and take a photograph at once? I think couldn't live to tell the story let alone do all that?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Jefferton
A smart person never takes one photo as proof of anything.

We a person may only have that one shot. They were already getting to far for a picture in this one. most helicopters do not have the nice auto pilot like airplanes, piloting a helicopter requires work or your whole body.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I believe there's a movie made out of that story?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yep, went digging. The movie was The fourth Kind, but it was set in Nome, and Bettles is in the middle of the state.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I never heard of that story but I looked into it, but hey looking at it ,maybe it does exist?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I've seen it great movie.. I'm still mad at the aliens that took that kid with them..

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

They look nothing like Birds. FAIL.

The helicopter pilot with 33 years exp said they were moving with high rate of speed? Ill take his word over your trivial synopsis.\

What are you a dis info agent?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We scream "pictures or it didn't happen".

We get a picture and scream "Blurds".

Why would anyone want to share with us?

S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

that's definitely something that we need to keep in mind..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like the remnants of a bug that hit the wind screen.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Oh c'mon unbelievable yours or his?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If real, and in remotish location, then further indicative evidence of there's more than we comprehend.

Time will be our judge...............and dont be surprised at the surprises when they materialise!

History older than a few thousand years is a lie!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very interesting story, OP... I got the feeling that this story has the makings of great debate and discussion for all the UFO enthusiast on ATS and around the world.. I'm curious to see if anyone will be able to debunk the pic/story. Gotta love a good UFO story!!!

S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
They look nothing like Birds. FAIL.

The helicopter pilot with 33 years exp said they were moving with high rate of speed? Ill take his word over your trivial synopsis.

Nice to know some people are infallible. Also, what word? A triple-hand article? You watch as this story goes absolutely NOWHERE.

What are you a dis info agent?

Actually a disinfo agent would flood the site with semi-believable, semi-outlandish fictions designed to bury the "real" sightings beneath a pile of bullcrap and confuse the gullible. Add noise to the signal, as it were.

I'm just saying the photo looks like a typical photo of birds. No great insight or knowledge will be gained from it, or the pilot's story. If you choose to accept it as completely accurate and true, there's no more trail to follow. It's done except for some pointless speculation about aliens or secret Air Force drones, etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Looks to me as if Yeti/Bigfoot likes those lanterns... JK

But on a real note, this is very interesting. As Ive had first hand sightings as well!!

Good job OP!!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Anyone knows if that happened near the place where there is supposed to be a pyramid full of aliens?

We had a thread about that a few months ago. Don't remember the title... :/

Nice picture from the pilot.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
If real, and in remotish location, then further indicative evidence of there's more than we comprehend.

Time will be our judge...............and dont be surprised at the surprises when they materialise!

History older than a few thousand years is a lie!

Like this, if it all turns out to be true I am going to laughing.

He revealed his own knowledge of the treaty in the following:
Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. [20]

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

UnBreakable
Swamp gas and/or ball lightening.

A snarky and tired wise crack that is as much a knee jerk response as anything a skeptic posts. If you have a logical objection to someone's speculation post that. Otherwise you're not contributing anything to the conversation.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

He explained himself later on..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join