It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

MystikMushroom

They could be looking for Santa, but he lives further south in North Pole, AK.

North Pole, Canada. Santa cannot be an American citizen.

I heartily agree. Santa must be Canadian.
And Santa no more lives in "North Pole, Alaska" than he does in "Christmas Valley, Oregon".

Santa lives at the geographic "North Pole", which most certainly is not in Alaska.

Actually, he lives sort of "under" the North Pole, in that inter-dimensional "hollow Earth" domain, which is populated by elves and fairies, and Sasquatch, and ....

I've heard that he shares that domain with Amelia Earhart and the crews of Flight 19.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Let's suppose they were UFO's. There was no confrontation, obviously. Think why would they be there. At that time, or future.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Skeptic "It's the planet Venus!"

Eight times dude?

Skeptic "Well uh.. Yeah. It uh....like moved around a lot........and stuff."

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This reminded me of that movie the fourth kind the one based on a true story that was in Alaska right? Must be some kind of hot spot maybe? This is so exciting !

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I know and if "we were flying" even a co-pilot can have their hand free in a helicopter to take a pic. I mean multiple (PICS).

I can say that, because I've seen it possible flying back and forth to Cook Inlet Pads.

I still call BS even though it sounds convincing.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

If you do the research on the "fourth Kind"

its BS, Hollywood at its best. People still believe most vehicles when going off a cliff or collide BLOW up on impact

Grow up please: not to you, but this applies to most.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Whoevrer gave that star?, is awesome!

The reason is because if you think of the % of people in the USA that play any of the new GTA games really believe that a 9MM gun with 20 rounds can take down a Helicopter in the game happens that they are conditioned to really think they can take one down in real life. I can't wait till a "real UFO" comes around and with these people will be out their homes killing more people with bullets coming down from their shots and thinking aliens are killing them, instead its their stupidity thats doing it....

Damn.... I have to stop my evening cocktails are kicking in and lowering my intelligence to the Normal curve..

see you tomrw..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

If I missed it please let me know again, but on my searching of John Cox's as pilot in Alaska, I have yet to see that the person existed. Where does he live. does he own his own business.

I call BS for the 5th time. Please show more work

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
Interesting.

They could be looking for Santa, but he lives further south in North Pole, AK.

EDIT TO ADD:

Wait! There are eight of them!? Santa had eight reindeer! Mystery solved!

edit on 13-12-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

LOL yeah Santa Jumps place to place ..

Santa Could be one of them!! as using anti gravity for Reindeer to having a portal Dimension bag for gifts .. twink his nose up the chimney he goes !! let alone going in to the chimney LOL! and those Elves!!
my god!! Enslaved.. Dead End Job ! by a Jolly Humanoid.. hmm just Like Willy Wonka ! with his oopas making children Happy!! ..

Just Maybe Santa is using a Flying Saucer a Huge one ! as he has only 24 hours around the World ! having to go 1,000 miles of bringing joy in gifts to Each Child to each House ! and doing it in only one Hour per 1,0000 miles Right!! Santa must alter Space Time ! LOL ...

Yup old Saint Nick Chris Cringle Father Christmas / Winter Must be an Alien!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I still find it very confusing that everything told about this event is all out of the state of Alaska??

On the net I can't find anything about this supposed "John Cox"

We have a rep John R. Cox in the Kenai Penisula, but I am confused that I can"t find out any location, or documentation of this guy is real..

Please elaborate.

From what I know this comes from Beforeitsnews.com. which is not a allowed source on ATS.......

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I just want to mention to you that the "area" that he was supposedly in... do you know how many flights are going back in fourth between that area by commercial flights and local bush pilots from Pruedoe Bay to anch, 20+ flights....

Again I call BS, without more info, IMO that Pilot needs (if he is even real) lay of the whiskey please

BTW, does anyone from Alaska on ATS know this man, any confirmation. I paid $9.99 on a statewide location website and the only reference I got..... drum roll please...

doesn't exist, very strange indeed

edit on 14-12-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I'm sorry but after all the searching I've done, this is a HOAX! throw it in the bin MODS

I can't tell you where the source comes from but from Coast to coast, but BS again.

unless you can prove the validity of John Cox, it never happened.

good post though. thx

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It would good to get some more feedback from the people in the chopper, just too add a little meat to this sauce.

If the helicopter was heading due south, and the craft due north, the helicopter would have had to turn, I'm guessing. at least 90 degrees to get a photo.

We all know that helicopters don't turn on a dime, so there would be some distance between them.

Now if the craft were going at great speed, you would expect them to be truly massive, to still be seen in the image.

Finally, was there any air turbulence during the fly by?

I'm not a sceptic, as I have seen my own incredible sighting some years ago, my only gripe is that these possibly historic sightings should always be backed up with as much evidence as possible, not a couple of sentences leaving more questions than answers.

I'm calling "I don't know"

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

I dare you to find a "John Cox" in Alaska and see the results for yourself.

He (John Cox) doesn't exist.

Media at its best to fool you.

silly people..hahaha

Watchfull: qouted:It would good to get some more feedback from the people in the chopper, just too add a little meat to this sauce.

you won't because they don't exist.. please wake up everyone (sheep)
edit on 14-12-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD

www.whitepages.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

These might be the foo fighters WW2 pilots saw in their time. Interdimensional probes from another space/time continuum. Just checking us out...no big deal.

Kratos

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

So, with all those compelling cases of late, these questions remain: When will tptb disclose, or when will they land and introduce themselves on a massive scale.

The point is today nobody gives a S#^t anymore when it comes to youtube video's or common peoples photographs It's all hoaxed in the eye of the public. So when it's been presented by either commercial air pilots, astronauts or some other more verifiable source then we can acknowledge the truth behind it.

It's true that computer graphics are so strong today that we loose reality and everything can be simulated.
The part you ask why UFOs don't land , IMO is because it's hard to say what these saucershaped craft are ?
We can think about thousand reasons why they don't land or will land. But until now it's never happened and thinking about that , I can only think they are definitely not interesting in contacting the mass public at once to show themselfs whoever they are?
edit on 0b04America/ChicagoSat, 14 Dec 2013 03:39:04 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Dec 2013 03:39:04 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
They are heading to South Africa for the funeral I think

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD

He (John Cox) doesn't exist.

Media at its best to fool you.

silly people..hahaha

Watchfull: qouted:It would good to get some more feedback from the people in the chopper, just too add a little meat to this sauce.

you won't because they don't exist.. please wake up everyone (sheep)

I don't think much of your 'research', mate. Did you even really try? Seems like there's a whole bunch of guys called John Cox in Alaska and you couldn't find any of them!! Now, with all due respect to you, you may need to look closer to home before calling everyone else 'silly people'

And well done to Staafke!

edit on 14/12/2013 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Wonder if it is anywhere near the alleged alien inhabited pyramid in Ak.

Exactly what i thought.

Approx. 400 miles according to this map:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join