It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I'm not brushing this under the carpet but, the pictures seem distorted around the objects. Can somebody explain this?

Also, I can't find UFO 1 (as marked in the secomd picture) on the first (original) picture, no matter how much I zoom in. If only 1 photo was taken why the obvious difference in picture quality?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Yes, the eye of the beholder is a shameful thing when wasted, and that of course depends on each person in, of and by itself.

I've felt that numerous internet videos are not fake, though a huge amount of them are. But looking at the big picture, millions of people have reported UFO sightings. Of course a huge majority might be lying...but not all of them. That is just implausible to my mind that the human race is so blatant and attention seeking in all it's aspects. There are those who want truth and remain so.

Yes, those crafts appear to be something much more than meets the eye, at least some part of them. They seem to be of various kinds and that leads one to think that there are both possibilities running currently: The human race has obtained, built or made some hybrids and there are those who seem ET'ish(whether they were here first or not is only a speculation).

One feels they are waiting for something to expose themselves, but who knows? Certainly not me.
edit on 14/12/13 by Sump3 because: Swapped possibility for speculation, end of third paragraph.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

And why is it that Shell restarts the operations in that region? does it have some correlation with eachother?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

I Don't know try to find out and present this here? I do believe this one could be it..as many others did but literally kicked to crumbs and shuffled under the carpet , so be my guest proof it and you'll be famous..

And about the first UFO I think you have to buy a better monitor because you're the first that complains about that?
edit on 0b43America/ChicagoSat, 14 Dec 2013 07:31:43 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Dec 2013 07:31:43 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Looks real to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interesting thread!!
Probably some top secret aeronautics program that "doesnt exist"

S+F.

I thought the quote of him saying "due south from the arctic" was funny, everywhere is due south from the arctic.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yet another photo of ufos that you can't see = proof?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

He was referring to his bearing that it was opposite of the unknown aircrafts which were due north to the arctic

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

I wasnt trying to discredit his testimony, I just found his quote humorous funny, not strange funny.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Pilots are part of the system, and its the system that keeps the truth from you, so if this pilot still has his job, what you see their, is most definitely not of alien origin.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Illuminawty
Yet another photo of ufos that you can't see = proof?

What you really mean is "Yet another photo that isn't of a still, perfectly imaged picture of a clear UFO that is undeniable proof, so it's worthless.."

All I can say is promising, and the real photo would need to be analyzed before further judgement could be made. I will add that I think FAR too quickly people dismiss legitimate witnesses. A pilot of that many years who seems to have had no previous interest in UFOs, nor really believed they exist, takes a photo and is made a believer. That really should count for more than people give credit for. If of course, he is on the up and up about the whole thing.

These don't seem to be birds. Flying in such an odd formation, and not a single one has its wings raised? Usually with blurds you can see at least a couple with the wedge above the body or below.. unless you are suggesting they were all coasting along, and none were flapping their wings. Also, the pilot didn't seem to think they were birds.. they were moving at a high rate of speed. This pilot must be at least 52 years old.. give the guy more credence.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by Char-Lee

I know and if "we were flying" even a co-pilot can have their hand free in a helicopter to take a pic. I mean multiple (PICS).

I can say that, because I've seen it possible flying back and forth to Cook Inlet Pads.

I still call BS even though it sounds convincing.

His explanation of how fast they moved is plausible to me. My son flies and apache so he described what it takes to fly...I would never get in one!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sump3

Yes, the eye of the beholder is a shameful thing when wasted, and that of course depends on each person in, of and by itself.

I've felt that numerous internet videos are not fake, though a huge amount of them are. But looking at the big picture, millions of people have reported UFO sightings. Of course a huge majority might be lying...but not all of them. That is just implausible to my mind that the human race is so blatant and attention seeking in all it's aspects. There are those who want truth and remain so.

Yes, those crafts appear to be something much more than meets the eye, at least some part of them. They seem to be of various kinds and that leads one to think that there are both possibilities running currently: The human race has obtained, built or made some hybrids and there are those who seem ET'ish(whether they were here first or not is only a speculation).

One feels they are waiting for something to expose themselves, but who knows? Certainly not me.
edit on 14/12/13 by Sump3 because: Swapped possibility for speculation, end of third paragraph.

Col. Phillip Corso, a highly decorated officer that served in Eisenhower’s National Security Council alluded to a treaty signed by the Eisenhower administration with extraterrestrials in his memoirs. He wrote:
“We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them [extraterrestrials] as long as we couldn’t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew what we most feared was disclosure.” [24]
Corso’s claim of a ‘negotiated surrender’ suggests that some sort of agreement or ‘treaty’ was reached which he was not happy with.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

allknowingmop

Pilots are part of the system, and its the system that keeps the truth from you, so if this pilot still has his job, what you see their, is most definitely not of alien origin.

You do know Alaska has a lot of independant pilots, they are not all working for the gov. or corps.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Interesting that there is a claim in this area of a hidden base.

Brooks Range, Alaska
Functions: Unknown
Levels: Unknown
Tunnels to: Antartic Base?
Notes:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Isolated area

Northernmost extension of the Rocky Mountains in northern Alaska, U.S. Named for the geologist Alfred H. Brooks, the entire range is within the Arctic Circle.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

chloe4412
Could those be ducks or Geese flying south for the winter?

It's blurred, but if this is a real sighting , woohoo is all I can say.

edit on 13-12-2013 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

Ducks and Geese fly in V formations. Really beautiful to see, especially when you hear them "speaking" to each other and watch them take it in turns to be "lead pilot".

In that pictures, they look like they are circling on the thermals or wind. Perhaps they are something larger like this:

www.wired.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Strange I see your response to my morning post, a page behind my post...mine page 5 your response back on page 4, how does that happen?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD

If I missed it please let me know again, but on my searching of John Cox's as pilot in Alaska, I have yet to see that the person existed. Where does he live. does he own his own business.

I call BS for the 5th time. Please show more work

First google I get this guy common name of course.

PAJN
Senior Captain
John Cox
a
Hire Date:08/19/2009
Pilot ID: AKA126

www.flyaka.com...

his lic there is good until 2017 but he has clearly not flown for them for a while it gives his pilot ID so that can be checked.

This is Ak also:
Alaska pilot in crash lost captain status in 1994

Aviation safety expert John Cox, said it's very doubtful the events of the past would have any relevance in the midair collision. Each case occurred in "dramatically different" realms.

"There's not an airmanship or operational issue here with the training records," said Cox, a former commercial airline pilot. "There's a distinction between the operational side and the record-keeping side."

seattletimes.com...

edit on 14-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
omg this is so obviously 247 flying turtles, how can nobody see that???

The sarcasm aside,
to my eyes in an all honest opinion, they look like ufo's aka spacecrafts.
Are they flown by et's?
I can't tell by looking at these photos.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

catfishjoe
Strange flight pattern for birds. I'm no expert on flight patterns of our fine feathered friends but don't they fly more in a confined group?

No, not a usual bird flight pattern.

And they don't fly around the back of helicopters at terrific rates of speed such that only a single shot can be taken of them to my knowledge either

My first impression was crud on the windshield, but that doesn't fly around the back of choppers either does it!

ETA Does anyone have a link to the original image at all please?

edit on 14-12-2013 by MysterX because: added more info

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join