It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Light Forms"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well I just finished Ryan Skinners Skinwalker Ranch
book, and it's got me more interested in the subject
of "light forms" / blobs of light / light ufos' / PSP
materializations, whatever you want to call them
than ever. In that book, 'blobs of light' are one of
the major elements, and near the end of the book
a blobby light even forms into a giant wolf form
that interacted with the physical environment.

Of course credibility is always an issue when the
claims are incredible. However these kind of
incidents are becoming better and better reported
all the time.

For the "high strangeness" type events at least, where
the 'ufo' or 'paranormal object' seems to be responding
to what a witness thinks or feels, I think it's really
important to correlate the patterns evidenced by these
'lights' so that a hypothesis can be formed.

As I've written before, the book "Encounters with Star
People" really fascinated me, due in part to blobs of
light forming into apparently solid ufos that supposedly
people touched and in one case even entered.
(no need to suggest wacky weed or magic mushrooms).
It seems that if you get enough of these blobs of light
involved in a group, they can form or accomplish almost
anything. Now of course there is the 'projected hallucination
into the mind' sort of theory.. but that won't explain the
radiation burns and other effects that are sometimes
reported.

Finally, I'd like to share a link, which also quotes from the British
Government MoD report:

Intelligent Light Forms
This link has a lot more observations about light forms than
you often find in one spot; of particular interest to me,
is reports that some of the light blobs cast no shadows,
and seem to have dynamic and intricate internal structures,
etc. The link is HIGHLY worth a read if you are open to these kind of
phenomenon.

Here is a snippet that has great persona meaning for me:

The example they give is of three atmospheric plasma balls coming together and interacting to form a structure that looks remarkably like the ‘classic’ flying triangle. They even show a photograph of one of these ‘natural’ flying triangles and it does look uncannily like the ones sighted and photographed in Belgium during the 1989/90 wave. At first it looks to be just three lights in triangular formation but
when computer-enhanced to intensify the contrast of light tone it clearly shows a matt-black triangle connecting the lights.

I'm pretty much convinced now that those black triangles are in
fact precognitive sentient phenomenon (light blobs).

KPB

edit on 11-12-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: Added paragraph to end.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I've just recently discovered Skinwalker Ranch myself and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any 'good' utube vids on the subject. I can't get hold of these books where I'm living, so any internet rec.s would be appreciated. Tks
edit on ppm1211America/ChicagoWed, 11 Dec 2013 23:13:54 -0600543pm13 by pandersway because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm going to star and flag this because its an interesting subject, even if we probably don't agree on what ufo's are, the idea of them being light is part of what Higher Up crafts may be.

We emit light through our pineal and through our cells.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Some people may find this interesting.........

Scottish Folktales Secret Commonwealth by Mr. Robert Kirk, Minister of Aberfoyle, 1691.

The Siths, or Fairies, they call Sluagh Maith, or the Goodpeople, it would seem, to prevent the dint of their ill attempts (for the Irish used to bless all they fear harm of), and are said to be of a middle nature betwixt man and angel, as were demons thought to be of old, of intelligent studious spirits, and light changeable bodies (like those called astral), somewhat of the nature of a condensed cloud, and best seen in twilight. These bodies be so pliable through the subtlety of the spirits that agitate them, that they can make them appear or disappear at pleasure. Some have bodies or vehicles so spongeous, thin, and defecat [pure] that they are fed by only sucking into some fine spirituous liquors, that pierce like pure air and oil; others feed more gross on the foyson [abundance] or substance of corn and liquors, or corn itself that grows on the surface of the earth, which these fairies steal away, partly invisible, partly preying on the grain, as do crows and mice; wherefore in this same age they are sometimes heard to break bread, strike hammers, and to do such like services within the little hillocks they most do haunt; some whereof of old, before the Gospel dispelled Paganism, and in some barbarous places as yet, enter houses after all are at rest, and set the kitchens in order, cleansing all the vessels. Such drags go under the name of Brownies. When we have plenty, they have scarcity at their homes; and, on the contrary (for they are not empowered to catch as much prey everywhere as they please), their robberies, notwithstanding, ofttimes occasion great ricks of corn not to bleed so well (as they call it), or prove so copious by very far as was expected by the owner.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Jaques Valle thought not of extra terrestrials...

But by 1969, when he published Passport to Magonia (Regnery), Vallee's assessment of the UFO phenomenon had undergone a significant shift. Much to the consternation of the "scientific ufologists" who had seen him as one of their champions, Vallee now seemed to be backing away from the extraterrestrial hypotheses and advancing the radical view that UFOs are paranormal in nature and a modern space age manifestation of a phenomenon which assumes different guises in different historical contexts. " When the underlying archetypes are extracted," he wrote, "the saucer myth is seen to coincide to a remarkable degree with the fairy-faith of Celtic countries … religious miracles… and the widespread belief among all peoples concerning entities whose physical and psychological descriptions place them in the same category as the present-day ufonauts."

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Seems like each generation has their own depiction of what an Alien craft should look like. Saucers, Cigars, Triangles, and now light blobs...

This part of humanity is all in your mind. You will see what you want to see..as long as it started with a book/story first.

But, the next phase of 'alien' crafts will be those that appear in a spiritual being/figures. There will be no crafts, but a being that holds a silhouette of a humanoid. IMO... They'll just simply appear and then vanish. Some will say they looked like an angel.

My 2 cents.

CN

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Seems like each generation has their own depiction of what an Alien craft should look like. Saucers, Cigars, Triangles, and now light blobs...

That's actually a misconception, there's been saucer, cylindrical and light UFO reports from hundreds of years ago.

It may seem like each generation has there own kind of UFO partly because the media reporting on them has changed. Also, what may seem like a saucer to some, may be a flying wing to someone else (check out Kenneth Arnolds "saucer" sighting). The crafts he saw were certainly not saucers.

As an example, foo fighters in WW2, why be light form, when a few years later you're mainstream flying saucer form?

Christopher Columbus reported "orbs coming out of the ocean" before he conquered (or raped and pillaged, depending on how you look at it), the Americas.

Not sure of the connection between nuts and bolts craft sightings and light UFOs, but the Belgian wave of the 90s, witnesses reported not just black triangles, but they also said there were orbs alongside. In refernce to your idea, the black triangles were reported at the same time as the orbs and they were NOT the same. The case of JAL1628 also, orbs reported. There is a connection there of some sort.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Like I said, craft have been reported to be seen disintegrating into orbs and orbs seen forming craft.
Sometimes a person walks next to a car; same thing.

Since there may be no nuts and bolts craft that explains why the military doesn't care about them.

When people like Alexander say this they aren't lying. It's the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Possibly, but that depends on the veracity of John Alexanders words, there are a few around here who deem him to be a disinfo aganet don't forget.

Whilst in a few cases, lights have been witnessed to morph into actual objects, I don't think they are strictly 1 in the same phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Too early to jump to hasty conclusions either way this is true. More observation and analysis is needed.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

As far as disinfo agents are concerned ats is swarming with them...but they don't realize that they are being influenced by memes and 'other sources'.
Really anyone with a strong personality and strong opinions fills this role.

Compared to that mass of people Alexander hardly raises a ripple. And given my background I find him pretty honest. But that's just my educated opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

DrunkYogi
Some people may find this interesting.........

Scottish Folktales Secret Commonwealth by Mr. Robert Kirk, Minister of Aberfoyle, 1691.

The Siths, or Fairies, they call Sluagh Maith, or the Goodpeople, it would seem, to prevent the dint of their ill attempts (for the Irish used to bless all they fear harm of), and are said to be of a middle nature betwixt man and angel, as were demons thought to be of old, of intelligent studious spirits, and light changeable bodies (like those called astral), somewhat of the nature of a condensed cloud, and best seen in twilight. These bodies be so pliable through the subtlety of the spirits that agitate them, that they can make them appear or disappear at pleasure. Some have bodies or vehicles so spongeous, thin, and defecat [pure] that they are fed by only sucking into some fine spirituous liquors, that pierce like pure air and oil; others feed more gross on the foyson [abundance] or substance of corn and liquors, or corn itself that grows on the surface of the earth, which these fairies steal away, partly invisible, partly preying on the grain, as do crows and mice; wherefore in this same age they are sometimes heard to break bread, strike hammers, and to do such like services within the little hillocks they most do haunt; some whereof of old, before the Gospel dispelled Paganism, and in some barbarous places as yet, enter houses after all are at rest, and set the kitchens in order, cleansing all the vessels. Such drags go under the name of Brownies. When we have plenty, they have scarcity at their homes; and, on the contrary (for they are not empowered to catch as much prey everywhere as they please), their robberies, notwithstanding, ofttimes occasion great ricks of corn not to bleed so well (as they call it), or prove so copious by very far as was expected by the owner.

Sounds like imagination, and not ET from another planet who's going to travel a billion km to steal some rednecks' corn and moonshine. Sheesh.

It does sound like a nice story told to excuse um, thieves, who do steal corn and moonshine. Oh it was the fairies! The little people! The brownies!
edit on 12-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think there is a difference between bio-luminescence and an actual organism whose entirely made of "Energy" whose complexity would make me make think of some episodes in star trek, where Spocks doesn't have a clue.

Ether it an emission effect or something, or could of been apart of design for what ever intentions by who ever designed it.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I know that science doesn't understand such life forms. Hopefully that will change.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Closed-minded for such...wisdom.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Im familiar with the argument. I was a nuclear engineer after all.

However closed mindedness due to lack of data is just the appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

Show me the missing 96% percent of matter and energy then we can talk.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Closed-minded.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Closed-minded

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Just fyi, I tend to ignore people who aren't contributing to a conversation.

Your comment about bioluminescence was vaguely on track for the thread.

But inquiring into my personal life is off topic.

Thanks for understanding.

KPB

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

?

Your the one whos telling me your a Nuclear engineer...I hardly poked my nose into your personal life...But I recall you bragging about the navy a few times in your posts.

I was fool to ask for such wisdom that was beyond my comprehension.

I wonder if energy beings give off cancer, since energy just to unstable for the body, as it just bombards the body with...what ever it bombards.

On second thought, forget about the bio-luminence as it just like a smear cr*p on the wall.

Excuse me as I take my leave, as I won't upset your knowledge.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You were not treating the subject fairly from a logical persoective. Any hard feelings you have are generated by you alone.

Im always happy to discuss possibilities; but if someone makes a black and white assertion by appealing to ignorance or increduality that is against the entire purpose of the ats forum and only serves to quash interesting dialogue.

I wasnt bragging about my background. Just mentioning that I had some background.

Please don't take unnecessary offense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join