It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Beliefs System Discussion...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

golemina

I warn you... It's a rabbit hole!

Im partial to red pills.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Many are so quick to slag off Pharmaceuticals but forget that without them we wouldn't live as long as we do and the fact that they have saved millions of lives.
I bet most of those people would try any pill If their wife/son/daughter etc got really sick.
They saved me as a baby and probly have saved many ATS members already.
edit on 9-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Many are so quick to slag off Pharmaceuticals but forget that without them we wouldn't live as long as we do and the fact that they have saved millions of lives.
I bet most of those people would try any pill If it meant their wife/son/daughter etc got really sick.
They saved me as a baby and probly have saved many ATS members already.

Exactly!!, the benefits of modern medicine are undeniable.
Even for an "anti vaxxer" like myself.
Antibiotics revolutionized surgery. And we have come such a long way since drilling holes in peoples heads to release evil spirits.
Its just a shame that the overuse of antibiotics is rendering them useless.
We need a new Lister.

Im pretty sure that if my life depended on it, I would let the "Experts" do their thing, but I would watch them closely, I saw the care my mother received post acute brain haemorrhage. The "consultant" said she was brain dead, yet she would occasionally come to consciousness for a few seconds then fall back into coma. This was witnessed by me, my sister and 3 of my uncles, but yet the "expert" basically called us liars. I spent the week observing her care, I was privileged to to stay overnight and see the care she received, because she WORKED FOR THE HOSPITAL. I can only say it was shocking.
Ever heard of the "Liverpool care pathway" its disgusting, to say the least... it amounts to murder by starvation by "doctors" that think they know better.
Needless to say, my mother never left hospital.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmMon, 09 Dec 2013 18:29:04 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

So you don't believe in virus or bacteria?

Why does meat go off? what makes it go off? why can you make cheese from milk?
Sorry any credibility you had (not a lot anyhow) has just gone.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Of course black lung is environmental, but I thought your hypothesis was that regardless of environment, a good clean water supply and good diet keeps a person healthy.

"Radio"activity is the emission of radio waves, they are emitted by the breakdown of a radioactive material like plutonium or uranium. Hence the materials having a "halflife" and limited lifespan.
Im in no way questioning the theories of Tesla, he is yet another genius that the world owes a great deal.
I doubt we would be having this conversation right now had it not been for him. I wouldnt mind reading his theories of which you speak. Im a musician(producer) and am very interested in the science of "waves". I will most definitely learn something from it. Im also interested in finding out more about Teslas take on the "ether" which materialistic science has discarded.
And lets not forget the unleashing of billions of radioactive particles into the atmosphere during the cold war, their existence is inescapable. Especially with Fukushima unleashing its fury on the world right now. But hey, you said good food and water and all that good stuff.

Clean water (spring water) and good diet...

Absolutely!

But environmental factors, in terms of exposure to their respective toxicities, they are seriously bad news in terms of disrupting your metabollic processes.

One often overlooked category of pollutants is the halides (chlorine, fluoride, etc). They form particularly strong bonds and it's harder to shed them (read: they accumulate) and are particularly disruptive.

So your body is fairly good at filtering out these pollutants, and passing them as waste,skin/urinary/bowels etc, but when you start to age, or suffer from increasing more serious malnutrition, etc., you become less efficient at riding yourself of the pollutants.

The bottom line is that any deficiency track, such as nutrition, pollutants, PH attack (via acid drinking water/serious unhealthy dietary assaults (salt, additives, drugs, alcohol etc) pushes you towards the edge of a ledge...

Putting at risk of experiencing something in the aviation field referred to as a 'cascade failure' (multiple system malfunctions)

Anyhow, you get the point.

So the thing with 'cancer', is that it is this massive level of toxicity and multiple areas of 'dysfunction'... the most blatant indicator is body PH. All these mechanisms depend on being in the correct range and if you fall out...

So many of your cellular functions start to go sideways... First, thing that takes a massive hit is your immune system.

Curiously, Gaston Naessens has got this CURE he calls 714-X (it's just his initials) for this injection into your lymph system. It is a legal CURE, available in Canada.

His team even teaches you to self-administer.

The US acronyms don't want any CURES running around...

edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: I typo therefore I am!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sorry about your Mum

We put Doctors on a high pedestal sometimes and forget they are human too, every Doctor in his career has caused someone to die prematurely, It is just human mistakes they do not do it on purpose and probably don't even know that they have done so.
The Liverpool care pathway is going but in the future we will have some harder decisions to make because frankly there will be too many old folk (I will be one of those) and not enough resources to take care of them.
In 20 years the amount of dementia cases is set to treble, I hope I can make a living will so I don't waste valuable resources which should be spent on the young.
Double edged sword sometimes modern medicine..we can live longer but will we have the same quality of life? as usual the rich will be able to continue and the rest of us....

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

boymonkey74

So you don't believe in virus or bacteria?

Why does meat go off? what makes it go off? why can you make cheese from milk?
Sorry any credibility you had (not a lot anyhow) has just gone.

You can only use 'your credibility' is NOW gone! just once.

I don't care... I'm immune to that stuff.

This is ATS, we talk about stuff!

Just don't piss off the Mods and you're golden with me.

The short answer is oxidation... Very destructive process.

There is a guy Schauberger, that talks at great length about that. He claims that at higher temperatures that Oxygen becomes particular predatory.

Fair warning: He makes incredible arguments about WATER IS ALIVE.

Just like Jehovahs Witnesses maintain your life force is in your blood.

He also talks about frictionless movement of water and blood.

ie. Your heart is NOT a pump... It's a valve. The blood flows on its own!

About cheese: It's mold. (They say it's bacteria. I say it's mold. Guess who's right?
)

This is how it works in golems little world...

Colds are not caused by pathogens... But allergic reactions to exposure to mold.

Check it out!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Sorry about your Mum

We put Doctors on a high pedestal sometimes and forget they are human too, every Doctor in his career has caused someone to die prematurely, It is just human mistakes they do not do it on purpose and probably don't even know that they have done so.
The Liverpool care pathway is going but in the future we will have some harder decisions to make because frankly there will be too many old folk (I will be one of those) and not enough resources to take care of them.
In 20 years the amount of dementia cases is set to treble, I hope I can make a living will so I don't waste valuable resources which should be spent on the young.
Double edged sword sometimes modern medicine..we can live longer but will we have the same quality of life? as usual the rich will be able to continue and the rest of us....

Dude, any CNS issues... Go deep!

(As in deep sea fish. Real fish... Not that 'farm raised' nonsense. )

That bit about fish being full of mercury is just pure disinfo, to keep you from self-remedying.

Also stay away from aluminum (especially in cookware) as much as you can.

Also, no amalgam in detail fillings! (Can you say mercury poisoning. Mercury has a serious chemical affinity for the fatty acids in your CNS). Use composites.

edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: Missing word syndrome! MWS!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not believing in bacteria, viruses, or cancer...subscribing to "body pH" woo (hint: there are MANY different pH levels throughout the body, e.g. your blood pH is not the same as your urine, saliva, or stomach pH)...claiming that every single autistic person ever has been vaccinated...I don't even know where to start, except to say that I truly hope you're having a laugh at our expense and aren't being serious here. Good luck with your thread. It doesn't seem like anyone's going to be able to change your mind with regards to your "medical belief system" (and boy, is it a belief system if I've ever seen one) and so far it doesn't look like you're going to be winning too many converts.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

opopanax
Not believing in bacteria, viruses, or cancer...subscribing to "body pH" woo (hint: there are MANY different pH levels throughout the body, e.g. your blood pH is not the same as your urine, saliva, or stomach pH)...claiming that every single autistic person ever has been vaccinated...I don't even know where to start, except to say that I truly hope you're having a laugh at our expense and aren't being serious here. Good luck with your thread. It doesn't seem like anyone's going to be able to change your mind with regards to your "medical belief system" (and boy, is it a belief system if I've ever seen one) and so far it doesn't look like you're going to be winning too many converts.

Dude, it's ALL good.

My medical belief system is quite pedestrian in comparison to many of my other belief systems.

The REALLY funny part is... Guess who's right?

No... no grand practical joke.

PH is so little understood by conventional 'doctors'. The only real consideration they give is to the PH of your blood stream. The range on the allowable PH of your blood stream is quite narrow and for the most part the MDs deal with that fairly adequately.

For the most part, with regards to other areas of the body, they pretty much ignore it.

That can be a serious problem.

For instance, if you are an athlete, you need your body PH to be good, or you will experience some problems with your synovial fluid, the magic stuff that lubes (and repairs!) your joints.

So, bottom line is you can't be drinking tap water with a PH of 5.5 (read: quite acid
). Cuz you WILL get sick. First it will be your guts, then the downward slope gets steeper quite quickly.

Only drink SPRING water.

Otherwise, your 'doctor' will want to replace your achy hips and knees. Good thing they throw in a free alignment with it. (It is the fastest growing area of 'medical' practice.)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So where does the mold come from? magic fairy mold sprites?
In fact don't bother, I can't be arsed discussing fairy tales which you never back up with any facts.
I suggest to all not to feed this one....again.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Your mocking posts convey a portrait of someone who believes they possess vastly more knowledge and expertise than the peons they lecture. You seem incredibly sure of yourself despite the staggering evidence that contradicts your claims (e.g. re: mercury in fish, something that is ridiculously well-documented and you can test yourself). Would you care to expound upon your credentials or how you acquired all of this literally incredible information? What makes your research/lab/clinical/whatever experience (you do have some sort of experience beyond just a BS in BS from the University of the Internet, I hope) more valid than others'?

It's said a lot around these parts, but I think it's quite relevant here: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You can start by disproving the notion that there is mercury in fish.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

golemina

Of course black lung is environmental, but I thought your hypothesis was that regardless of environment, a good clean water supply and good diet keeps a person healthy.

"Radio"activity is the emission of radio waves, they are emitted by the breakdown of a radioactive material like plutonium or uranium. Hence the materials having a "halflife" and limited lifespan.
Im in no way questioning the theories of Tesla, he is yet another genius that the world owes a great deal.
I doubt we would be having this conversation right now had it not been for him. I wouldnt mind reading his theories of which you speak. Im a musician(producer) and am very interested in the science of "waves". I will most definitely learn something from it. Im also interested in finding out more about Teslas take on the "ether" which materialistic science has discarded.
And lets not forget the unleashing of billions of radioactive particles into the atmosphere during the cold war, their existence is inescapable. Especially with Fukushima unleashing its fury on the world right now. But hey, you said good food and water and all that good stuff.

Absolutely!

But environmental factors, in terms of exposure to their respective toxicities, they are seriously bad news in terms of disrupting your metabollic processes.

One often overlooked category of pollutants is the halides (chlorine, fluoride, etc). They form particularly strong bonds and it's harder to shed them (read: they accumulate) and are particularly disruptive.

So your body is fairly good at filtering out these pollutants, and passing them as waste,skin/urinary/bowels etc, but when you start to age, or suffer from increasing more serious malnutrition, etc., you become less efficient at riding yourself of the pollutants.

The bottom line is that any deficiency track, such as nutrition, pollutants, PH attack (via acid drinking water/serious unhealthy dietary assaults (salt, additives, drugs, alcohol etc) pushes you towards the edge of a ledge...

Putting at risk of experiencing something in the aviation field referred to as a 'cascade failure' (multiple system malfunctions)

So the thing with 'cancer', is that it is this massive level of toxicity and multiple areas of 'dysfunction'... the most blatant indicator is body PH. All these mechanisms depend on being in the correct range and if you fall out...

So many of your cellular functions start to go sideways... First, thing that takes a massive hit is your immune system.

Curiously, Gaston Naessens has got this CURE he calls 714-X (it's just his initials) for this injection into your lymph system. It is a legal CURE, available in Canada.

He hasn't got a cure though has he?
He hasn't actually cured anyone and no-one has cured themselves with it have they?
He gets people to self-administer as he hasn't got a licence to practice medicine of any kind.
He sells water with some salts and a bit of camphor in it to give it a medicinal smell.

He bases this on that his magic water attacks an unknown entity called somatids which do not fit any classification or have never been found nor identified. He sees them through his magic glasses. They must be magic as no-one else has seen them, even when looking through extremely powerful ESMs.
His web site (I won't link to it) is typical quack 101.
No in-depth product details.
TESTIMONIALS!!!!!
The explanation (if you can call it that) of how it is alleged to work is almost like a child wrote it.
There's a "Health Professionals: Log in here" Tab which has been under construction since I first went on the site several months ago.
A very detailed excuse as to why no predictions can be made about the efficacy of his magic water.
Naturally there have been no trials of this at all.

It's ONLY available as a Special Access Program in Canada which means they will allow you to have it if you're terminal and every other alternative treatment is failing and if you can get a doctor to prescribe it to you.

So to summarise:
This is an untested and non-verified treatment which only the maker has any real knowledge of.
He sells it to people who are terminal and have run out of treatment options.
He makes YOU administer it yourself without any personal consultation (apologies, you can go on a "course").

I'll leave you lot to make up your minds.

edit on 10/12/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

golemina

opopanax

Dude, it's ALL good.

My medical belief system is quite pedestrian in comparison to many of my other belief systems.

PH is so little understood by conventional 'doctors'. The only real consideration they give is to the PH of your blood stream. The range on the allowable PH of your blood stream is quite narrow and for the most part the MDs deal with that fairly adequately.

For the most part, with regards to other areas of the body, they pretty much ignore it.

For instance, if you are an athlete, you need your body PH to be good, or you will experience some problems with your synovial fluid, the magic stuff that lubes (and repairs!) your joints.

So, bottom line is you can't be drinking tap water with a PH of 5.5 (read: quite acid
). Cuz you WILL get sick. First it will be your guts, then the downward slope gets steeper quite quickly.

Only drink SPRING water.

Otherwise, your 'doctor' will want to replace your achy hips and knees. Good thing they throw in a free alignment with it. (It is the fastest growing area of 'medical' practice.)

I understand body pH very well indeed.
Or at least I though I did until I read your post.
< Dismisses everything I've even known and runs, skips even, into the light >

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Double post
Mods please delete.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Pardon?

golemina

Absolutely!

He hasn't got a cure though has he?
He hasn't actually cured anyone and no-one has cured themselves with it have they?
He gets people to self-administer as he hasn't got a licence to practice medicine of any kind.
He sells water with some salts and a bit of camphor in it to give it a medicinal smell.

He bases this on that his magic water attacks an unknown entity called somatids which do not fit any classification or have never been found nor identified. He sees them through his magic glasses. They must be magic as no-one else has seen them, even when looking through extremely powerful ESMs.
His web site (I won't link to it) is typical quack 101.
No in-depth product details.
TESTIMONIALS!!!!!
The explanation (if you can call it that) of how it is alleged to work is almost like a child wrote it.
There's a "Health Professionals: Log in here" Tab which has been under construction since I first went on the site several months ago.
A very detailed excuse as to why no predictions can be made about the efficacy of his magic water.
Naturally there have been no trials of this at all.

It's ONLY available as a Special Access Program in Canada which means they will allow you to have it if you're terminal and every other alternative treatment is failing and if you can get a doctor to prescribe it to you.

So to summarise:
This is an untested and non-verified treatment which only the maker has any real knowledge of.
He sells it to people who are terminal and have run out of treatment options.
He makes YOU administer it yourself without any personal consultation (apologies, you can go on a "course").

I'll leave you lot to make up your minds.

Hey!

Have you actually looking at his 'somatids' thru one of his 'microscopes'?

Of course not!

Till you actually do...

It's fairly safe to dismiss your vociferous 'perspective'.

You would gain more traction in your attempt at constructing a counter argument to his 'treatment' approach if you could bring your own expertise to bear to show where his research and views and his novel approach goes wrong.

Exactly WHICH of his observations and deductions is wrong.

It's ALL about details hombre!

WHERE are yours?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Pardon?

golemina

opopanax

Dude, it's ALL good.

Only drink SPRING water.

I understand body pH very well indeed.
Or at least I though I did until I read your post.
< Dismisses everything I've even known and runs, skips even, into the light >

I'm not quite sure what you are saying.

No matter...

Let's chat!

People typically get the runs, when their stomach lining is damaged. The body refuses to generate the proper PH fluids for your stomach, because it would quite literally eat thru the stomach itself.

So, the slurry in your stomach isn't at the correct lower PH. Your digestion is in trouble. When the slurry crosses the stomach exit, the duodenum, the sensory mechanism doesn't trigger the correct response for the production of bile.

Bile is used to neutralize the stomach acid and make the slurry neutral/base. The natural state of the slurry once released to the intestines is neutral/base and well as the natural state of the intestines themselves.

When the slurry is acidic, you get the runs.

Cuz of that your body wants to dump it.

This is precisely the same mechanism that is used when you ingest some tainted food... It gets flushed QUITE rapidly!

All this is fixed by repairing your stomach lining... by simply eating a couple of sticks of celery a day. It typically only takes a couple of days (to two weeks if you are a slow heeler or have other dietary/behavioral problems
)

You stomach lining gets returned to it's normal state. Your body cranks down the PH on the stomachs digestive juices. The complex food strains, get reduced by the strong acids. Pathogens take it on the chin (including mold
). Once the food has been properly broken down, it is released to the intestines. Upon exiting the duodenum, the slurry is injected with bile, neutralizing the acids, your intestines can now properly take their time to absorb the nutrients.

Suddenly, its' ALL good.

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

opopanax

Your mocking posts convey a portrait of someone who believes they possess vastly more knowledge and expertise than the peons they lecture. You seem incredibly sure of yourself despite the staggering evidence that contradicts your claims (e.g. re: mercury in fish, something that is ridiculously well-documented and you can test yourself). Would you care to expound upon your credentials or how you acquired all of this literally incredible information? What makes your research/lab/clinical/whatever experience (you do have some sort of experience beyond just a BS in BS from the University of the Internet, I hope) more valid than others'?

It's said a lot around these parts, but I think it's quite relevant here: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You can start by disproving the notion that there is mercury in fish.

Really?

So how is YOUR health?

Your 'logic' is quite amusing.

Your 'thinking' presents itself as someone who views himself as quite 'educated' and in your 'reality' view somehow equates 'educational' 'credentials' with some type of 'accomplishment' which somehow automagically equates itself with 'standing' that allows you to take a perch on a REALLY tall soapbox.

And it would seem based on your comments that only 'worthy' 'educated' people sharing perches on this very tall soapbox's opinions are permitted to be considered.

There are many downsides to your FLAWED paradigm.

One of them is the mistaken perception that somehow TRUE knowledge is complex, complicated, and is utterly dependent on some arduous PARROTING 'education' ritual/process.

The long and the short of it is that TRUE KNOWLEDGE IS SIMPLE.

One of the other downsides to your FLAWED paradigm is that it has almost NO CORRELATION to the REALITY that we seem to occupy. Most of the products of this 'vaunted' 'education' , 'educated' persons, are almost absolutely MIND BLIND to the fact... that REALITY simply doesn't synch to your 'perception'.

What is HIGHLY amusing is that these 'products' are pretty much INCAPABLE of understanding their lack of understanding, no matter how this deficiency is brought to their attention.

I measure my knowledge by a much simpler and more STRINGENT scale.

Can you move the boulder?

It's all about RESULTS.

I CAN. I DO. And I will CONTINUE to get RESULTS.

Please DO continue to 'educate' me about how deep sea fish are 'bad' for you, are unredeemable tainted, and CAN'T possibly produce the RESULTS that they do.

Is THAT 'extraordinary' enough?

edit on 10-12-2013 by golemina because: missing word.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

opopanax

I dont like that quote nor The "unamazing" James Randi.

I would rather say extraordinary claims require at least a shred of evidence. And much research.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

golemina
Pathogens take it on the chin (including mold
). Once the food has been properly broken down, it is released to the intestines. Upon exiting the duodenum, the slurry is injected with bile, neutralizing the acids, your intestines can now properly take their time to absorb the nutrients.

Lets not forget that a "Mold/Fungus" is the basis for penicillin.

Just saying.
And what does penicillin do?

I would like to ask you, if "the human body creates the "pathogens" out of thin air, then how do cultures of bacteria and viruses multiply in a petri dish? If they dont exist?
And why does penicillin prevent bacterial growth?
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmTue, 10 Dec 2013 13:40:32 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join