It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real truth not truth please read it and answer it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In addition to the millions of Americans who are protesting their nation's unjust and immoral torture of the shellshocked country of Iraq, there are also a substantial number of people in the U.S. who see through the lies of Zionist controlled U.S. mainstream media and believe the story told to them by their government about the tragedy of September 11, 2001 is merely another self-serving, nightmare fairytale meant to rally political support by the ignorant and uncaring for the continuing American/British/Israeli assault on the Islamic world.
www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Kaminsky certainly makes his points. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do with much of it. He and I differ on matters of religion, for example.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
first time i have read so much
( points he made are very clear )

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As Durden would say, it is a biased site and author with nothing provable so you cant count it to form an opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
9/11 staged? wouldn't suprise me...it wouldn't be the first time that it has been done....look to WWII for that info.
9/11 staged without the leading Democrats making a bigger fuss than they already are? NOT happening, lol...
Most the Jews I know: actually get along with Muslims, have islamic friends and pin pals. A jew being high ranking is not enough to say that Muslims are going to get framed for something....come on, the President who is in office doesn't even listen to half of his cabinet members, lol....

Overall...I think somone watched the movie "wag the dog" a few too many times.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If what he is saying is true then why haven't the gestapo arrested him and taken him away to a dungeon and torture him to death?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bit off topic and this isn't about this article in particular but I just have to say I love this new 'biased' copout for everything.

Got to admire it.

Everything that goes against the readers beliefs, the source/author is biased and therefore the information is irrelevant.

How then would someone go about presenting the reader with conflicting information/opinion without being labeled biased?

They can't! Simply by having opposing information/opinion the writer/source automatically places themself into the 'biased' category in the readers mind. The material is, to the reader, justifiably discarded and the reader remains safe within their self created bubble of reality!

Genius!

new topics

top topics

join