It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is that stranger staring at me for no reason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I walked into a lampost doing that.
Once in the Netherlands I just bought a crappy vespa and stopped at the lights and a girl in a Ferrari (top notch looker) waved me to go on I just gaped at her and my vespa fell over with me on top...she couldn't drive thru laughing at me

Back to the OP just ignore them dude, when you think they are staring at you think of something else.
Trust me they are not staring at you.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

For one I am sure that "if you are aware", that other's that are as well can see that.

Subtle body language is something that is recognized in a group, "great minds think alike".

Alternately if you are into things and are projecting then I think you"ll turn heads, how you see yourself is important.

I consider myself a node of sorts for this kinda thing in life, I didn't look for it, when put myself out there spiritually for the good of the web of life, all manner of crazy ()$& stuff happens, right up to people coming up and taking to me about crazy and personal stuff.

Sometimes your the watched and other times the watcher.....

I have been fascinated with the watchers for quite some time.

Cheers, and never mind the haters, they gonna hate

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

totally agree

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Do you have any idea of what you are saying to us?

You admit to having some psi abilities and having worked in some fashion with it and yet you seem to be saying that you deny that power in others? I can imagine that they, psi sensitive too, may go away, shaking their heads about you for the exact same reason. You seem to be recoiling from such encounters, fearful even. Attempt to present a "knowing" look rather than what I assume must be a breaking off of what seems like a mutual, but undefined, only briefly for a second or two, relationship.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It is happening to me too. It seems like people with no souls trying to feed off others.

Something has been happening over the last 20 years or so which has turned people into zombies. I remember when it first started to happen to me. There was this old guy on the train that was sitting diagonally in his seat and staring intently at me. I gave him a dirty look and expected that he would do the natural thing which is to look away immediately. Instead, he folded his arms and turned directly towards me and had a look that seemed to say "I will stare as much as I want and there is nothing you can do about it".

I have since been monitoring this strange behaviour and have now reached my conclusion. There are tens of thousands of people that have nothing to live for. They have lost their humanity and are just empty shells that seek to suck the life out of those who are still in control of their lives.

You probably radiate a lot of energy and you have good telepathic energy. Those people feed on that. They also feed on the unfortunate people who are going through a hard time.

How did they become like this. Well ...I am thinking reality TV, computer games and such things that take out the humanity in people.

edit on 8-12-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Aliensun

Do you have any idea of what you are saying to us?

You admit to having some psi abilities and having worked in some fashion with it and yet you seem to be saying that you deny that power in others? I can imagine that they, psi sensitive too, may go away, shaking their heads about you for the exact same reason. You seem to be recoiling from such encounters, fearful even. Attempt to present a "knowing" look rather than what I assume must be a breaking off of what seems like a mutual, but undefined, only briefly for a second or two, relationship.
i dont see why you would think i said that i'm denying that power in others but i will tell you this i've thought about some people sensing me and staring sub-consciously, but then thinking about it when i connect with someone i think it feels like a warm hug but other people feel like empty void comparable to going down some steps in total darkness.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

crowdedskies

It is happening to me too. It seems like people with no souls trying to feed off others.

Something has been happening over the last 20 years or so which has turned people into zombies. I remember when it first started to happen to me. There was this old guy on the train that was sitting diagonally in his seat and staring intently at me. I gave him a dirty look and expected that he would do the natural thing which is to look away immediately. Instead, he folded his arms and turned directly towards me and had a look that seemed to say "I will stare as much as I want and there is nothing you can do about it".

I have since been monitoring this strange behaviour and have now reached my conclusion. There are tens of thousands of people that have nothing to live for. They have lost their humanity and are just empty shells that seek to suck the life out of those who are still in control of their lives.

You probably radiate a lot of energy and you have good telepathic energy. Those people feed on that. They also feed on the unfortunate people who are going through a hard time.

How did they become like this. Well ...I am thinking reality TV, computer games and such things that take out the humanity in people.

have you ever felt like something was near you when there is nothing there visible? if you have where you able to push it back?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

crowdedskies

I would add corrupt and contradictory government, war and greed at the expense of others to that list.
And lets not forget Pop music and abusive parents.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSun, 08 Dec 2013 18:20:42 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Its because, unbeknownst to you, we have all received our 4th generation ocular upgrade. We can see more. Well. We can see through your clothes. Quit goin commando, it's gross.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When you "notice" someone staring at you that means you are also staring at them doesn't it?

Sounds like anxiety bro.

Or "stanky old wizard eyes - sometimes normal other times crazy crazy crazy all the time."

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Treespeaker. I do energy work. It seems when I have been doing more work than usual, and I forget to ground myself and protect myself something similar happens. Not necessarily feeling I am being stared at, but I have definitely felt like I have been being stared THROUGH. I also do feel that the more spiritually or energetically open one is, the more they attract.

And I will admit anxiety probably does play a role to a point for me as I am treated for anxiety often.

You might want to try some grounding or protection exercises before you go out, or just every day morning and night. It doesn't take long, a few minutes.

Or just waggle your finders next to your head, cross your eyes and stick your tongue out at them.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Check out my thread Razor:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

1Providence1

Check out my thread Razor:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes i wont deny i've tried to influence people, its not easy to do that. my way is to just repeat the action i want someone to do repeatedly really fast in my head while i visualize them doing it. at the same time i'm talking to them to distract them from my thoughts. like i said sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but its funny when it does.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Teeky
Interesting. .. yesterday evening I was at a traffic light waiting to make a left turn when I noticed this man standing on the corner starring at me. He was wearing a black suit with a red vest. He was looking into my eyes intensely, but mind u its dark out. He seemed evil even unhuman, maybe even satan himself. It was freaking weird!

Sometimes people are working out things in their head that are insanely messed up due to the situation. I have scared the # out of a person because he saw me looking at him during one of those mental things I was working out. It was never about that person.

If you want to make the situation better then purposely stop prepare yourself and purposely go up to the person smile and ask: Excuse me if I am bothering you but can I help you in any way?

its not everyday and when they stare i feel like i can sense them being startled by my presence.

Lol. I have the same issue with dogs as you have with people. Have you been playing around with chakras/higher level awareness?

edit on 8-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

maybe they catch a glance at you and at that moment you stare at them and they then think

why is he staring at me and stares back

but im just guessing

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

yes i wont deny i've tried to influence people, its not easy to do that. my way is to just repeat the action i want someone to do repeatedly really fast in my head while i visualize them doing it. at the same time i'm talking to them to distract them from my thoughts. like i said sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but its funny when it does.

now see that where you say in your mind over and over what you want the person to do.

well i know this sounds bad but on a friday they assemble in the hall at my twins school

and this teacher got up and (we didnt see eye to eye on things) and i was saying fall over and over again

and you guessed it she fell right in front of me, i couldnt believe it i didnt know what to do

help her up or cover my mouth with shock

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

maryhinge

maybe they catch a glance at you and at that moment you stare at them and they then think

why is he staring at me and stares back

but im just guessing

no these are strangers totally rubbernecking me, it happened today at the mall the guy looked like he had no soul.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

yeah i was later for work one morning going down the stairs out of the parking lot and i saw someone walking outside and all the while i was thinking about not tripping and falling and as soon as i hit the door the lady tripped and fell for no reason, i helped her up feeling really bad about it because i knew i was responsible for her ripping her panties.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A similar thing happened to me about a year ago, this is all very true. I was at the shopping mall and I noticed people looking at me. I don't stand out in a crowd,I'm just plain ol' me. I even noticed some men looking too, which was kind of strange. I thought I was just being paranoid, but no. People were looking and more often than not would smile. So I thought perhaps I have "my # goin' on today!" and look so handsome to a point where even dudes are captured by my beauty. Once I finally returned to my car with hands full of shopping bags, I noticed my fly was down with my shirt poking out through the opening.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thinking that people are staring at you (assuming that you're wearing your clothes on right side out and not neon colored etc) generally falls under "ideas of reference", it's pretty common in paranoia, and if you use certain herbal recreational substances.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join