It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is that stranger staring at me for no reason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

It's um... because you are so beautiful!

(whispered) Oh no, the desert madness has got him!

edit on 8/12/2013 by chr0naut because: (courtesy of the Goon Show. RIP Peter Sellers & Spike Milligan).

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

1Providence1

Check out my thread Razor:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ability to Push a Mind has to do with synchronicity and intention and a person using it's third eye to get what it wants. People who both believe they can do psychic things or are followed by synchronicity can get these effects.

11:11 phenomena is a perfect example of where the third eye see glitches in what is around you.

I was at a psychic once where the psychic was not very good at what she was doing for others and suddenly I pushed an intention, that if she say she is psychic, then she is gonna give the right information. And directly after that she came to me and was spot on, even saying a few things that she had no clue what the real meaning was since the words she used have special meaning to me. I had another person with me that said but she is a fake psychic with no power, how could she get it right?

Telepathy is in a way like Reiki. You can be very effective on a person who are sensitive.
edit on 8-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

chr0naut

It's um... because you are so beautiful!

(courtesy of the Goon Show. RIP Peter Sellers & Spike Milligan).

Or, like me, you have a face like a Jeep with the doors open, and they're all fascinated by the concentrated homeliness.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i see some people are frustrated and their only response is to jest at something they have no experience with. keep struggling to hold on to your perceptions of reality because the higher plains of awareness are not meant for you yet. eventually everyone must cross over trough death into the next plain but what happens once you get there depends on how far you have progressed to elevate your capacity for higher forms of self.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

razor1000
i see some people are frustrated and their only response is to jest at something they have no experience with. keep struggling to hold on to your perceptions of reality because the higher plains of awareness are not meant for you yet. eventually everyone must cross over trough death into the next plain but what happens once you get there depends on how far you have progressed to elevate your capacity for higher forms of self.

So youre an elevated one then?

Some of us that are joking arent the ones freaked out or frustrated by it , you are. You certainly arent the only one that experiences things of this nature, but you seem to be disturbed by it.. overly so. There are just things that are so. No big mystery other than what you yourself make of it... or your "higher planes of awareness" rhetoric comforts you. Maybe you getting stared at is actually others sensing your weakness or social inadequacy.. if you project a paranoid "oh my god everyones staring at me" wounded animal out there.. why are you surprised when sharks check you out?

I didnt and dont and wouldnt come here and make a thread about being able to bust into a room/bar/party/meeting/etc and wham.. silence and if I sit down I am approached not the other way around. People notice me.. and do what I want in person. Big whoop. Im not psychic.. Im pretty much as "psychic" as a brick. Thats because it isnt rare, it isnt special, Im not special, and it just IS. Do I understand it.. nope.. and dont care. I just know it works, its natural, it happens and its not scary. Some people might call is charisma.. others might pretend its being on some higher plane of enlightenment BS.. and some might be scared witless and make threads because they were noticed/looked at due to what they put out there. Dont try to place yourself on a pedestal by trying to say that those who joke are somehow lower than you on this spiritual yard stick you seem to be carrying around. You just never know..

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

My sister has been having this happen to her for as long as I can remember. It didn't matter where we would go, people would just stare at her all the time. It kind became a family joke in a way, because we would tease her about it. Even in her old age, she still lights up any room she enters. People are just drawn to her. She has a wonderful free spirit about her.
Maybe people see that in you too and are drawn to you.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

its funny that no one reacts when i get attacked in this thread but god forbid i fire back.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What you playing at defending yourself?........lol.
Anyhoo, this staring stuff happens to me too. Mummy tells me they're just jealous.......

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Maybe you're delusional, and those people aren't really there.

Or maybe they're from the future, and they are studying us.

Perhaps they are dwellers from underground, and they're checking on their Soylent Green herd.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

you don't say where your from , but this sounds like germany , the germans tend to stare and it can be a little unnerving . here in the uk staring is seen as an aggressive act but in germany it is normal .

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

razor1000

Just be careful you dont have delusions of grandeur and think you are better than anyone else.
Self importance leads to complacency. We are all equal, dont go fooling yourself into believing otherwise.
Next thing you will be deciding for others what is best for them. Its a slippery slope.

EDIT: There is so much more to spiritual enlightenment than visual perception. It involves understanding of yourself and of others. To understand others you must first understand yourself. The post I quoted would suggest you are not that spiritually enlightened at all. Just my opinion.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12am12amMon, 09 Dec 2013 07:05:42 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

"Some are more equal than others".
Makes you think a bit more about this when taken in the context of the OP.
Anyways, i think you're right.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

EA006

"Some are more equal than others".
Makes you think a bit more about this when taken in the context of the OP.
Anyways, i think you're right.

I would rather say "Some THINK they are more equal than others"
The ego is a fragile thing, my ego took a battering many times when I used to do beat battles, thinking I was the shiznit, only to find I wasnt. After this happening many times, I learned to be more humble, and my ego was put in check, I also got a lot better realising I wasnt the second coming of christ, as the complacency left me, the ability to take in new information increased. This is just my experience with my own ego. It is an eternal struggle and I appreciate being put in my place.
Im only human like everyone else, but recognition is half the battle, lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Agreed...it's just a natural fact.

The OP didn't say people were after him or trying to kill him or some such...just staring. Why does noticing or acknowledging that make him paranoid?

Some people just have a presence. An aura or whatever one wants to call it. They just naturally elicit a reaction from people...maybe positive, maybe negative but, either way, people notice.

My Dad is like this, it makes for some funny, strange and sometimes uncomfortable situations.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Spill some funny stories!....

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Make-up a rap about this thread. Say 10 lines. See if you can rap your point.
Just for a bit of fun.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

EA006

Make-up a rap about this thread. Say 10 lines. See if you can rap your point.
Just for a bit of fun.

I gained ESP from sitting in a tree, now all these mutha f**kers keep looking at me,
I got the gift and now Im all enlightened, but now I realise its got me all frightened,
Butt cheeks are tightened but that aint no thing, "Im the greatest" now hear me sing,
Check the extra sensory skills I bring, that guy made me laugh when he said say "dong ding",
Topped with a "weeeeeeee" all high pitched and crazy, make those fools run, life is gravy,
like a train, in my brain, its driving me insane, Im all ESP boosted, im in the fast lane,
other fools be like ants, this gift makes me the man, why dont they just...understand?.

OK Im done, retirement is imminent.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That was really good!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nobody has mentioned, why are you looking at THEM? When I walk around town I rarely look at anybody or see if anybody is looking at me, I just go about doing my thing...I think most people are like that. The people who are looking around to see if anybody is watching them are probably looking at each other all the time in some weird death stare then moving on.

It's a high possibility that are staring at them too and if you are initiating the stare, you are freaking them out. Best bet, just go about your life and don't worry who is watching...it's a very liberating feeling to not care at all what people think. If I had to guess, you probably care very much what others think and want people to like you. We all want people to like us, but just saying...if you stop looking for people staring, you'll probably stop noticing them

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

kosmicjack

Agreed...it's just a natural fact.

The OP didn't say people were after him or trying to kill him or some such...just staring. Why does noticing or acknowledging that make him paranoid?

Some people just have a presence. An aura or whatever one wants to call it. They just naturally elicit a reaction from people...maybe positive, maybe negative but, either way, people notice.

My Dad is like this, it makes for some funny, strange and sometimes uncomfortable situations.

For me it doesnt make him paranoid.. I was overstating, dang it! He does seem overly concerned about it, IMO, since he mentions the uncomfortability with it. If it were something he had for his lifetime.. Id say he would have already noticed it happening well before now. Im old, I knew it was there since grade school... it started with noticing I was extraordinarily "lucky". I see it in one of my kids.. the way people act toward her immediately. Id guess that maybe it comes later for some? Who knows. I just know Im definitely not convinced its some higher spiritual plane nonsense. Plenty of folks have it.. and some have used it pretty darned negatively. That sorta nixes the idea of being spiritually elevated. Call it whatever : charisma, luck, animal magnetism.. but the french really nailed it : a certain je ne sais quoi. Its not a sexual or beauty attraction thing though. Both men and women notice .. and its NOT always a physical thing. Its been tremendous in business relationships for me where being pretty or sexually available definitely didnt trump financial decisions. Animals notice too and thats common as well. Whatever it is.. everything responds.

My dad had this as well. He has long since passed on, but women noticed him more often than anyone and he usually got his way in every situation ( business, etc). Your saying "uncomfortable" situations.. yes, Id agree. My mother developed some sort of jealousy complex over the years due to it in all seriousness. He has been dead for a long time and she still has residual problems due to it. My husband had problems with it early on as well. In certian situations it still causes problems, but nothing like earlier on in our relationship.That and Ive went out of my way to completely avoid situations where it might crop up, and he feel insecure or whatever. There are definite negative aspects to it that you have to work double time to control when those things crop up in those close to you. If you care.

OP, what you got here wasnt an "attack". People think youre paranoid.. because it sounds paranoid for all of a sudden you notice folks are staring at you. I wasnt joking previously.. hold their stare. They WILL break the stare or approach you. Depends on what *you* want to happen. Its not like youre a leaf in the wind not able to effect/affect your situation. I also wasnt joking about the "wounded animal" thing. If you appear that way ( I dont know how or why.. but some people do and its some unconscious projection of some kind) , predators will pick up the scent easily and quickly. Sometimes I see people who just bring out predatory feelings in me, being honest here. Im old and have actively tried to be a decent person, but Im sure you know predators and how they work. What they can do. Low hanging fruit is irresistible sometimes, I guess. It definitely was when I was younger. Your thread DID make me think last night and today, though. I wonder how many people Ive made uncomfortable when I have NOT intended to.Maybe I should keep these things in mind. Hell, maybe we ALL should.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join