It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is that stranger staring at me for no reason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
for a while now i've accepted that i have some sort of esp that with practice works fairly well now. but lately i feel like i'm being stared at by people for no reason, some of them simply stand and stare others walk and stare.
i am not ugly or dressing weird i'm pretty average, it make me wonder if maybe some of these people are not normal either because when i look at them i feel like there is something else looking back at me. you can call it paranoia or whatever phobia but i deal with strangers in my job day in and out so i'm used to talking and interacting with people.

i don't want to come to conclusions and say something that could just be my imagination running wild but how about some of you fellow ATS'rs share your thoughts and what not.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

Sounds like paranoia. Or maybe you have opened yourself up to possession?
And those people staring also have ESP and/or are exposed to possession.
Just a thought.

Im still undecided as to the existence of spiritual possession, so it could just be paranoia.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Paranoia is what you are describing.
Let me ask you...why do YOU think people are staring at you?.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting. .. yesterday evening I was at a traffic light waiting to make a left turn when I noticed this man standing on the corner starring at me. He was wearing a black suit with a red vest. He was looking into my eyes intensely, but mind u its dark out. He seemed evil even unhuman, maybe even satan himself. It was freaking weird!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Yup must have been Satan....staring at you but it was dark out

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

walk up to them and poke a few of them .. make sure theyre real people ...

ask them why they are doing it .. ask them if theyre aliens ... and finish off by reaffirming youre not paranoid ..

i very much dislike the word paranoid .. and the way it can be tossed aroundo so carelessly, causing people to appear paranoid the more they try to show theyre not ... the term gets tossed about in too general a manner ..

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Lol satan is the only logical explanation. Why else would a nice dressed gentleman in 30 degree weather be hanging out on the street corner at midnight looking all creepy?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

So you think everyone is staring at him?

OP have you been feeling this for some time? or is it just once? If it is once did you have your flys undone?
How does it make you feel when you think they are staring at you?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

i dont think anything .. reading a few lines of text on a screen is no basis for me to 'think' or assume anything ..
just simply responding to his OP with only logic that came to mind that could help him decide whats happening .. regardless of what my opinion may be, if any

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Segenam

ask them why they are doing it .. ask them if theyre aliens ... and finish off by reaffirming youre not paranoid ..

i very much dislike the word paranoid .. and the way it can be tossed aroundo so carelessly, causing people to appear paranoid the more they try to show theyre not ... the term gets tossed about in too general a manner ..

Indeed, I have had it thrown at me since I started questioning 911, and the status quo.
I also realised that I do get paranoid after a couple rolled cigarettes of unmentionable substance.
Self realisation of something is half the battle won.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

i dont i am simply minding my own when sometimes i noticed people out of place staring at me, its not all the time but not rarely either.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

its not everyday and when they stare i feel like i can sense them being startled by my presence.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So i'm not here to make fun of anyone so i'm not going to single someone out and fire back instead i'll just fire back indiscriminately .

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know that when i walk in to a room i am drawn to certain people. When scanning the room some people just seems to stand out without a clear reason. Its not bright clothes, crazy hair, beauty or anything like that, im just drawn to them.

That said, maybe as part of your ESP practice you have somehow caused yourself to be a beacon of sorts. I dont know anything about ESP, but i do believe the human brain could be capable of more than we are capable of currently.

Find a way to talk to someone who you notice looking/staring at you. If you can find a way to approach them without it being awkward, you may get the answer to your question. It could just be something that happens normally and you are just hyper aware of it now. Kinda like how you notice all of a certain type of car on the roads after you buy/drive it. Doesnt mean there are more of those cars, just means you are more aware of them.

DC

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
FYI i am an IT tech and part timer MP in the ARNG i'm not sure what that means to anyone but my intent is to show that i have a pretty wide view of life.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

the next time it happens .. run up to them like a mad man ... screaming 'ooga ooga ... sneeple nips ... ding dings' ...
when they look at you funny .. top it off with a ' wheeeeEEEEEeeeeeee.........' in a high pitch tone .. and do a mad hatter dance what ever that may involve ...
i think youll find that person will stop staring at you .... and likely hurredly remove themselves from your vicinity
you may attract everyone elses attantion tho .. but thats to be expected ... and well worth it

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

i don't want to come to conclusions and say something that could just be my imagination running wild

Dude the above describes about 95% of what ATS is LOL

If there is any place to share bat # crazy ideas about people staring at you for no reason its here

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Segenam

the next time it happens .. run up to them like a mad man ... screaming 'ooga ooga ... sneeple nips ... ding dings' ...
when they look at you funny .. top it off with a ' wheeeeEEEEEeeeeeee.........' in a high pitch tone .. and do a mad hatter dance what ever that may involve ...
i think youll find that person will stop staring at you .... and likely hurredly remove themselves from your vicinity
you may attract everyone elses attantion tho .. but thats to be expected ... and well worth it

PMSL.

Comedy gold.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Segenam

You sound like your paranoid that people could think you were paranoid.

Theres a name for that, its called paranoia

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

razor1000
for a while now i've accepted that i have some sort of esp that with practice works fairly well now. but lately i feel like i'm being stared at by people for no reason, some of them simply stand and stare others walk and stare.
i am not ugly or dressing weird i'm pretty average, it make me wonder if maybe some of these people are not normal either because when i look at them i feel like there is something else looking back at me. you can call it paranoia or whatever phobia but i deal with strangers in my job day in and out so i'm used to talking and interacting with people.

i don't want to come to conclusions and say something that could just be my imagination running wild but how about some of you fellow ATS'rs share your thoughts and what not.

I get stared at a lot too.. but thats because Im freaking awesome. Seriously though, when you get stared at.. simply HOLD THEIR STARE. One of 2 things will happen: Theyll break the stare or they will ask you out. I call that a win-win.

Some folks just stare. Theyre weird. Like my dear husband who ran over a landscaped median ( tore the whole damn thing up) one time oogling a woman walking across a hardware store parking lot in her bikini top.. boobs flapping all over the place. We all pointed and laughed. He stares at the ground a lot now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join