It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched this video and I think Im a Satanist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Hellbent on poisoning the Creators creations and instilling an infectious amnesia so that we know not where we came from and we know not where we are going. If history was clearly documented and nothing was destroyed, stolen, sabotaged or removed we would know exactly from where we came, where we are going and why. Somehow, our confusion is deliberate and serves a purpose. Leaving a breadcrumb trail when blindly travelling in a forest, will give a reference point to guide you in the right direction. Sadly, our breadcrumb trail is missing or portions of is or moved to form a cicle.

Seems ironic to me you would post the above in defence of Christianity as Christianity has been the biggest destroyer and suppressor of knowledge in the history of humanity

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Seems funny that you believe a religion is the cause of suppression and not the ill motivation of HUMANS who made the wrong decisions. Suppression of information occurred and does occurs today minus religion and plus science reviewing panels. I blame human nature, it is more fair. Funny how people believe that religion kills people when only people can pull a trigger or swing a sword.

Mcdees makes you fat, never mind the person who day in and day out chooses to eat there. It is Mcdees' fault!

The choice is always ours to make. Is it not?
edit on 8-12-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

ghostfacekilah00
Satanism is the worship of Satan. If you are Satanist you believe in Satan, God, angels, demons, Heaven, Hell, all that stuff. To be Satanist also means you worship the guy who wants to deceive mankind into losing their eternal soul and being separated from their creator because of their sin for eternity, though he can help you get some cool material stuff during your short life on Earth.

There are people all over the world who are by their actions satanists how ever much they claim otherwise. What you believe can be important but what you are and do is more important than the reasons.

Even Jesus said that the chance of a greedy person getting to heaven is as hard as for a camel getting thru a eye of a needle and how many manipulative christians are not stealing with one hand to give with the other when people are looking.

And duality (creating opposition instead of unity). The belief that you are told the truth and know the right path just because you where born in a certain area/culture vs another. What a joke that idea is. People have a problem seeing thru their own programmed view and testing it vs an un programmed view where you reject everything and start over choosing your own programming. Duality is the perfect tool to separate people into groups who fight versus one another. If there is a satan personified (instead of just the egoistic behaviours of self) then the tool for mans fall and destruction and suffering is preaching duality.

Jesus preached the opposite called non duality where all is a part of a whole. So did Buddha in his own way. So did Rumi.

Paul did from my point of view preach a sly kind of nonduality where he hides that he is preaching the opposite than Jesus. His views are meant to be ambiguous so that you can believe he is preaching nonduality or duality to cause separation.

Also I am very often upset with Christians because I think many preach their bible words more than the time they spend understanding their bible. The answer to Revelation of the 7 symbology is chakras.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by spartacus699

reply to post by Unity_99

Have either of you seen these sacrifices that are everywhere or are we basing this on what weve seen on youtube?
In the middle ages everyone knew witches covens were everywhere and hundreds of them would gather every new moon to kiss the devils behind.
I kinda think your human sacrifice is everywhere is just an extension of that hysteria for the modern day

SimilAr orgAnizAtions (Scientology in this cAse - due to CrowliAn influences) hAve been involved in these sorts of Activities.

Do you hAve Any ideA how mAny children go missing every yeAr And Are never found?
NCMEC
www.missingkids.com...

This documentAry is About the Jersey IslAnd children's home, not An uplifting film.

Most of these orgAnizAtions end up hAving AssociAtions with whAt is commonly referred to As occultism. These things get covered up And drAwn out.

-FBB

EDIT
Poor choice of video concerning Jersey IslAnd
/EDIT

Furthermore is the CIA "Finders of Lost Children" operAtion. InvestigAting the Activities of the origins of the CIA in the OSS coming primArily from YAle senior ("secret") societies which bAse their initiAtion rituAls on the old mystery school cults.

More informAtion concerning these types of Activities here:
FBI child-pimp raid ignores pedophile elite
www.presstv.com...

The Article Also mentions the ReAgAn AdministrAtion getting busted in A sex trAfficking ring, which brings to light the involvement of mAny in his cAbinet in the BohemiAn grove which cleArly involves itself in "occultism" And hAs mAny powerful people Among its rAnks.

From the Article:

One of the most notorious CIA-linked child-pimping outfits is the Finders of Lost Children. In 1979, police in Tallahassee, Florida arrested two men who were brutally abusing six children between the ages of three and six. A police investigation revealed that large numbers of captive children were being held in two warehouses in Washington, DC and being treated worse than animals in a zoo. The children were “unaware of the purposes of telephones, televisions, and toilets” and were used in blood rituals and sexual orgies. A vast treasure trove of documents, photos, and videos showed that the Finders were running a huge, multi-national child trafficking operation.

Agent Ramon Martinez of the US Customs Service and Detective James Bradley of the Washington, DC police were horrified at what they found. They were even more horrified when their investigation and attempted prosecution of the Finders was called off - by the CIA! According to Agent Martinez’s report, the case of the Finders of Lost Children was deemed “a CIA internal matter” and all details were “classified secret and not available for review.” The CIA forced USCS, the DC Police, and the FBI to drop the case and release the two child abusers - and give them back the six children for further abuse.

The CIA’s role in organized child trafficking has been revealed by former CIA Director William Colby, who admitted to Nebraska State Legislator John DeCamp that a rogue element of the CIA was heavily involved in ritual child abuse.

All of these people seem to fAll right in line with the philosophicAl ApproAch of "sAtAnism."

-FBB
edit on 8-12-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Is your A button broken?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I totally agree with you, we all have a choice.

Sadly when you are brainwashed from birth and the people you look to for guidance are the ones advocating for the destruction of knowledge it is hard to see that a choice is available.

Yes I blame Christianity for its past Ills, its a human concept who's basis is on we are right and everyone else is wrong.

Following any dogma makes you a fool and a slave

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You could follow my God..Bod..only one rule "be cool to all"
He even has a theme tune.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

I do think the meekness and selflessness we see in Christianity was put there by people looking to control us.
The Christian philosophy is one for slaves, Satanism is one for leaders.

edit on 8/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

There is the middle way where you neither cause suffering or suffers. It is not that a person should not get what they deserve for what they do, but they should not be overly selfish and manipulate the system to take from others what they deserve.

True satanism is for indulging the ego without thinking of the consequences at all of your actions. Raping, killing, building systems that enslave other people to give you resources without you having to work for them.

But then even if you are choosing the ego path in a dog eat dog world you will probably loose to the other bigger dogs that already got their spot cornered.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by spartacus699

Have either of you seen these sacrifices that are everywhere or are we basing this on what weve seen on youtube?
In the middle ages everyone knew witches covens were everywhere and hundreds of them would gather every new moon to kiss the devils behind.
I kinda think your human sacrifice is everywhere is just an extension of that hysteria for the modern day

Lol. You believe what a dualistic hateful inquisition tells you? The so called witches where probably just wise ladies who could heal with energy like Reiki. You cannot have healers in a world where only Jesus is supposed to be special and have that power in any degree. I like Jesus but I do not believe he is as unique as the religion say. He is part of a movement and any contribution however small or big of effort or time is appreciated to the cause of spiritual evoluion.

edit on 8-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

I think the video you posted is purely based on this guys delusions and fantasies.

That said I do think there are Satanists (devil worshipers) in the music industry.
I think Rihanna is most likely one

Shine bright like a diamond.
. No that is not a word of a satanist. That seems more like a word from a mystic who know to much. Shining with spiritual light.

The all seeing eye (seeing reality one higher level/closer to what god sees) and the pyramid that means the human striving to commune with god is not satanistic but the opposite. The christians scream Illuminati since they fear the change that will probably come where their faith will be replaced by knowledge. It is inconvenient for a person that uses faith todo what they want if god is around preaching the truth without using their source of their "truth" (bible).

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Once again I totally agree with you, satanism as described in the vid taken to its extreme is as (if not more) destructive as Christianity.

I dont believe that witches were everywhere I was just using it as an example. Christianity needs evil in the world to be relevant. If no evil is obvious they will make it up in the terms of witches covens and human sacrificing Satanists everywhere. I believe almost nothing that comes from religion.

Maybe my tin foil hat is on a bit tight but I do believe Rhianna is a Luciferian, when I first heard it I thought it was the stupidist thing Id ever heard but paying a bit of attention to her I had to conclude she probably was. Dont care either way but Im convinced
edit on 8/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

ghostfacekilah00
Satanism is the worship of Satan. If you are Satanist you believe in Satan, God, angels, demons, Heaven, Hell, all that stuff. To be Satanist also means you worship the guy who wants to deceive mankind into losing their eternal soul and being separated from their creator because of their sin for eternity, though he can help you get some cool material stuff during your short life on Earth.

Satanism to the satanists in the video (ie the ones we are discussing) do not believe in the Satan of the judeo-christian mythos. Satan to them is an archetype and not a literal being.

Youd know this if you bothered to watch the vid

People please dont post here based on your preconceived notions, like I said in the OP the Satanism these people describe is not at all what I had thought Satanism was.
Watch the video or dont bother posting as you have nothing to add to the discussion

I can only say, what someone says publicly, and what they do in private are 2 very different things.

Jimmy Savile for example.
Most satanists by the very fact of having to hide their beliefs are very deceptive, and not to be trusted if you ask me.
Besides, trust is earned, it isnt freely given, regardless of who they are and what they say.
Judge people by the fruits of their labour, not their words.
Lucifer/Satan/Set are the masters of deception, and as such trust isnt something I would throw at them willingly.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I agree as well, religion is a tool that can be used to distort a mans perception of the world and thus making a wrong a right or vise versa. However, to claim religion is man made is in itself a belief as well.

We don't know or can't prove either side of the debate when it comes to God and religion we can only believe.

Anyways, the thread is not about this, Satanists worship the wrong side if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Im not judging anyone and Im not advocating Satanism.

What I said and what most of you have missed is that I agree with WHAT THEY SAID and the philosophy the espoused. If they dont practice what they preach then they are as hypocritical as all the pedo priests and Cardinals who live extravagantly.

Dont care what they do in their private life, all I care about in this thread is what they mention in the video. Anything else is basically gossip and hearsay

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Anyways, the thread is not about this, Satanists worship the wrong side if you ask me.

I did ask you and I appreciate your input but I bet Satanists think the same about you

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Im not judging anyone and Im not advocating Satanism.

What I said and what most of you have missed is that I agree with WHAT THEY SAID and the philosophy the espoused. If they dont practice what they preach then they are as hypocritical as all the pedo priests and Cardinals who live extravagantly.

Dont care what they do in their private life, all I care about in this thread is what they mention in the video. Anything else is basically gossip and hearsay

Richard Ramirez wasnt gossip or hearsay. Neither was Charles Manson.
Nor Adolfo Constanzo.

According to Michael Aquino in his book The Church of Satan (2002) an early patron of LaVey’s diabolical services was Tom Creech who regularly attended Black Masses and invocation ceremonies conducted by The Black Pope in the first year of the Church of Satan’s founding. Creech has sentenced to hang by the State of Idaho in 1976 for the grisly murder of two men. His statement to the police was quite remarkable as he confessed to belonging to a Satanic Cult which had ordered him to murder as a sacrifice to Lucifer.

Just saying.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSun, 08 Dec 2013 13:46:56 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Crazy people will find justifications for their actions anywhere they want.
I had a friend who developed schizophrenia and was convinced the TV was talking to him about the Wu tang clan. The dude who shot John Lennon did it based on the messages he received from the book catcher in the rye.

Should I post examples of all the murder that psychos have done due to the teachings of Jesus?

You didnt watch the video did you?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Crazy people will find justifications for their actions anywhere they want.
I had a friend who developed schizophrenia and was convinced the TV was talking to him about the Wu tang clan. The dude who shot John Lennon did it based on the messages he received from the book catcher in the rye.

Should I post examples of all the murder that psychos have done due to the teachings of Jesus?

You didnt watch the video did you?

I watched the video a couple years ago. I know full well the evil that men do regardless of their "beliefs".
When I was debating with Michael Aquino about the charges against him regarding ritual abuse of children, he send me to his Temple of Set website(xeper.org...), I found most of what he was preaching to be quite agreeable. But then you have the photos and videos that were removed from his home when the house was searched.
And you also have his "Mindwar", manipulating others without their own free will.
Manipulating others is nefarious, whether its christianity, satanism, setianism, public relations/propaganda or advertising.

Im not into organized religion at all, my god is within, I have god given intelligence to try and separate the wheat from the chaff myself. I dont need others telling me what I believe or what I should believe. That is my own business.
So please dont mistake me for a bible thumping zealot.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting watch..

At the end i realized they were just rebellious atheists. That's all.

As a Catholic i struggled to agree with them, naturally. But they didn't talk 100% nonsense.

I was just pretty freaked out by them if i'm honest. Where are they now?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Sincere apologies for lumping you in with the loonies lol

If your not Christian I cant understand your viewpoint, the Satanism of the vid is as far removed from ritual sacrifice as Christianity is from Pedophilia yet you wouldnt say Christianity is bad based on the actions of rogue priests who are obviously not following their creeds teachings.

Whats wrong with Satanism a described in the video?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join