It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched this video and I think Im a Satanist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by spartacus699

You don't know what you're talking about. Anton Le Veys kept a pet lion in his basement. What do you think that was for? It was to eat the dead bodies after they did the human sacrifices.

So do you know what you're talking about? Can you inform us with your knowledge regarding this?

lion

educatedratbag.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by violet

I love the Goth chicks

Ok that's cool.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Are you saying you appreciate the philosophy of these satanists...

I watched the video a while back and was DISGUSTED by their dog eat dog, survival of the strongest, 2 year old crappy diaper mentality: me first, rich is godly, poor can suffer and die, victims of catastrophe, who cares, just little tiny ugly twisted piggies.

The only value in humanity is Love, that is how you get off this planet and sticking around for another round, well next time you might be doing this eh?

www.religiousfreedomcoalition.org...

Or be lucky and do this hellish thing in warzones:

static.guim.co.uk...

Picture the game snakes and ladders. Imagine in the past you were from a lower dimensional realm and your soul got upgraded to the middle testing ground area. But you can also be a primate or predator and slide back for a million or kazillion years and play teeth and claws again, and top dog each other....

That attitude is the most ugly, deprived and arrogant spoilt crapola going.

Just like our leaders and ptb, there is nothing weaker than anything that needs a slave, nothing tinier in mentality.

The majority on earth are women and children. The real people are anything but sharks.

By the way, I separate the souls, the people there, their inner child that needs redeeming, from all that outer distortion they're exhibiting. The outer is pure ugly piggy stuff.
edit on 8-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If we cared half as much about this world as we do about the next, we might actually get something done. Maybe the problem is we're not humanist enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

but they're so kewl and she's SOOOO HOTTT!!! lol

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

spartacus699

but they're so kewl and she's SOOOO HOTTT!!! lol

Not in my books. Also, there is not a chance under the sun that they haven't harmed anyone.

Ritual sacrifices are everywhere.

The only thing that might mitigate this is if someone was abused massively as a child and forced into this and now is insane and very damaged. Because otherwise being in their shoes at the end of life is unimaginable.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I know they do human sacrifices that's why they have the lion to get rid of the bodies

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Didn't remember that part but in agreement as to that being a strong likelihood.

AOM 47

This is all about rituals, murder, and that Church, and the music industry's hints. And Michael Tsarion is a first class researcher extradinaire.

However, been told about the rituals since I was about 17, and that I'd be surprised who belongs: think teachers, ministers, doctors, judges. And doctors mean a child is born without a birth certificate. That child is a ritual sacrifice. All or most of the bloodline elites murder one of their own too. Its their dark hat stuff.

We live in a n insane world and the only way off is to overcome this and Love. But I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Horrific stuff is going to be waiting.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When they're saying there's no such thing as good or evil. That's just so they can do as they please, there's is no evil. Murdering is ok and other heinous acts.

That's them saying therefore the devil cannot be evil either.
Someone who's about to attack you isn't going to announce up front they are really your foes

Their or the devil's intent is to steal away as many Christians as they can. I wouldn't believe a thing they say. They actually sound a bit robotic, or lurch with the chewed off ear does. He comes off as so programmed and brainwashed, while he tries to say Christians are. What a fool.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Their or the devil's intent is to steal away as many Christians as they can. I wouldn't believe a thing they say. They actually sound a bit robotic, or lurch with the chewed off ear does. He comes off as so programmed and brainwashed, while he tries to say Christians are. What a fool.

This is something that goes beyond Christianity and is part of ancient rituals put forth by renegades.

But its the bible as well, the whole Dandelion song, where it says, dandelions will make you wise, and goes on about all walks of life, rich man, poor man, and implies your beautiful daughters and wives (and everyone else's) are for killing. Sacrifice will make you wise.

Well there is a biblical passage about cannabilism that is heavily symbolic. The tender tootsie of the sensitive women is not a sensitive heart its a royal bloodline, type of sensitive. And the words, lay seige to Is Ra El, which of course doesnt mean the wars of ancient times, that people think it does. It goes to the real meaning, the awakening of people, the ascension process symbolized in Christ, but far before Christ.

How to stop the awakening and gain power over people, wisdom and knowledge?

Perform rituals for dark entities and gain their secrets and lower earth's vibrational frequency by pouring negativity down the leylines, thus gaining power over the people, dumbing them down vibrationally and placing them in a smaller box than you are in.

That's the ancient meaning. The Dandelion song is equivalent to this: Deuteronomy 28:53-57

I notice how Tuesday Weld was mentioned in the video, high druid of that Church, well you type that name and anton lavey and now you get Drew Barrymore, the little girl form ET. Basically a prayer list emerges, for she's pretty easy to reach into her inner child, which is how I pray for people, even polticians. When its hard to pray for an adult, see their child and pray for that child to 1. be set free from trauma and darkness and 2. to grow and progress their love and virtues and talents and become all they truly can be of light and love.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oops wrong thread lol.
edit on 8-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

If anyone sounds robotic, its the christians.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You don't know what you're talking about. Anton Le Veys kept a pet lion in his basement. What do you think that was for? It was to eat the dead bodies after they did the human sacrifices. And ya it was to satan, they most CERTAINLY believe in satan and know the whole power structure regardless of what they say in the video. They're not exactly going to come out and say it. That would just make them look bad. But what they, and many other of TPTB do is they're following satan because they're hope is that when they have the final battle at the end they're hoping satan will be victorious. And they're somehow be able to rule with him. Bad bet.

People can say any nonsense they like, Ive heard it said they have black masses, orgies and conduct human sacrifices beneath the vatican. ironiclly I bet I can find more youtube vids of ex Christians to support that claim than you can find Satanists who will support yours.

I really dont care about whats in their hearts or minds (which we can never be certain of) I only want to discuss the video and what they discuss there.

I think they were sincere in saying they didnt believe in spiritual entities but Ill never be certain.
Thats actually the one area I disagree with them, I DO believe in god but I dont believe in Satan.

If God is truly who the bible makes him out to be, an all knowing all powerful entity who created the earth then he also created Satan. I cant reconcile that contradiction.

La Vey was a showman and he knew without the word "Satan" in his philosophy it would have gone by the wayside like many other new age concepts.

Watch the video and let me know what you think
edit on 8/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

LOL you got me, no Im not actually a Satanist or even thinking of becoming one.
The thread title was meant to convey the fact I agreed with almost everything they said.

Whether Christian,Satanist, Muslim, Hindu, Jew etc etc relying a book or anything else for a guideline on how to live is weak and foolish.
If you do what you do in hope of avoiding hell or getting some reward when you die as far as Im concerned it makes your actions in life insincere.

So Yes I will never become an anything let alone Satanist but I agree with their philosophy (as described in the clip, I have no other info on Satanism) more so than any other "religion" Ive encountered

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Aleister

LOL you got me, no Im not actually a Satanist or even thinking of becoming one.
The thread title was meant to convey the fact I agreed with almost everything they said.

Whether Christian,Satanist, Muslim, Hindu, Jew etc etc relying a book or anything else for a guideline on how to live is weak and foolish.
If you do what you do in hope of avoiding hell or getting some reward when you die as far as Im concerned it makes your actions in life insincere.

So Yes I will never become an anything let alone Satanist but I agree with their philosophy (as described in the clip, I have no other info on Satanism) more so than any other "religion" Ive encountered

In honor of your unfound unreligion, I'll put up my Christmas avatar for awhile. More like my Festivus avatar (I changed it out and put it at the bottom of this post. Feel free to worship it when you and Tuesday Weld have your bi-annual Christmas jinglefest).

But my adopted namesake here, Mr. Crowley, did have kind words for Mr. Baphomet, which do pertain to this thread and the concept of satan. From "Magick (Book 4)":

The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God... 'The Devil' is, historically, the God of any people that one personally dislikes... This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade 'Know Thyself!' and taught Initiation. He is 'The Devil' of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection... He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is ayin, the Eye, so that he is Light; and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty.

edit on 8-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I agree with you, but I think they said that to express a polarising point.
Christianity is all about giving your last bit of money to those less fortunate than you, satanists are all about if you need money go do something about it you lazy leech.
Giving away your resources to strangers weakens you and yours, every dollar you send to strangers is a dollar less your children have.

Indiscriminate charity is a self defeating philosophy, charity to those within your group or community is both physically and spiritually rewarding.

I do think the meekness and selflessness we see in Christianity was put there by people looking to control us.
The Christian philosophy is one for slaves, Satanism is one for leaders.

I like you believe in reincarnaion, (just playing devils advocate here lol) but what if by helping people out of their poverty or bad situation we are actually stunting their spiritual growth? what if there soul needs to experience pain and poverty in this life? by intervening are we not condemning them to go through it again?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Have either of you seen these sacrifices that are everywhere or are we basing this on what weve seen on youtube?
In the middle ages everyone knew witches covens were everywhere and hundreds of them would gather every new moon to kiss the devils behind.
I kinda think your human sacrifice is everywhere is just an extension of that hysteria for the modern day

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think the video you posted is purely based on this guys delusions and fantasies.

That said I do think there are Satanists (devil worshipers) in the music industry.
I think Rihanna is most likely one

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

violet
When they're saying there's no such thing as good or evil. That's just so they can do as they please, there's is no evil. Murdering is ok and other heinous acts.

That's them saying therefore the devil cannot be evil either.
Someone who's about to attack you isn't going to announce up front they are really your foes

According to the bible the Devil is evil because gave man knowledge and went against the meglomaniacal jehovah. What examples does the bible give of Satans evil besides saying hes evil?

Id say disseminating knowledge is less evil than killing innocent babies and demanding the wholsesale slaughter and rape of entire peoples, but then again I being a non Christian have no moral compass and am obviously wrong.

As for him sounding robotic yes he did and for anyone who understands body language and non verbal cues the reason would be clear. He was on the defensive and making sure he came across as calm and rational and not like the bloodthirsty moron ruled by base instinct most of the people who would have watched that would have assumed he was.

He was a man there for an intelligent discussion to get his point across

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to makes the world believe he didn't exist.

He is doing a fine job, especially these days. People don't believe in satan and so in God. They are mutually exclusive or at least that is what satan wants us to believe, because we all know that God doesn't need satan really. God made satan. However, satan wants us to believe that he actually has some "game" on God. A show of arrogance.

Hellbent on poisoning the Creators creations and instilling an infectious amnesia so that we know not where we came from and we know not where we are going. If history was clearly documented and nothing was destroyed, stolen, sabotaged or removed we would know exactly from where we came, where we are going and why. Somehow, our confusion is deliberate and serves a purpose. Leaving a breadcrumb trail when blindly travelling in a forest, will give a reference point to guide you in the right direction. Sadly, our breadcrumb trail is missing or portions of is or moved to form a cicle.

The choice is always ours, that is why we are what we are, beings that has been given the ability to choose and believe. I rather choose an invisible man in the sky who gives me rules that are good for all humanity and place my faith in Him than a corruptible man who makes rules for himself distorting yesterday and lying about tomorrow.

Some humans are solid leaders who have strong ties with the words of God alas they are drowned and attention seeks the unrighteous, those who are tantalizing to our senses made for this material world. Satan is a master of this world, he knows a lot and is very old. He is a great opponent who is teaching us great lessons and will solidify who and what we are by giving us choices. Father forgive my enemies for their unrighteous actions have shown me what is wrong and have saved me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join