It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptists ‘booking flights’ for Johannesburg to protest Mandela’s funeral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by beezzer

A cute bunny in a Father Christmas hat offended someone? how?

That is certainly puzzling.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, it will certainly solve our problem in the U.S. with their annoying habits, no? Because I guarantee you that no South African citizen, nor their police, are going to put up with that.

It's like it somebody from their had come over here and protested Martin Luther King or JFK's funeral.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Oh I bet they would have picketed those If they were about at the time.
If they had do you think they would be alive now?.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Tindalos2013

boymonkey74
reply to post by beezzer

A cute bunny in a Father Christmas hat offended someone? how?

That is certainly puzzling.

Censored Bunny?
I don't see anything puzzling about that.
(I told him I was offended to make a point. It was all in good fun but he's kind of passive agressive. Even for a bunny.)

By the way, Westborough has every right to go over there and get lynched.
edit on 7-12-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Yeah, they would. Even complete morons are allowed to speak out loud in the land of the free ya know. SOme folks gave all for them to be complete buttmonkeys with signs and bullhorns. No offense to monkeys, signs or bullhorns.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Maybe they are actually moving there!

That continent has no shortage of witch-burning backwards zealots like them so maybe they are just going where they think they'll be welcome. Unfortunately for them, South Africa is not exactly like the rest of Africa...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Granted these folks are a special kind of stupid.

Even they won't leave the protections of the US Constitution.

The very Freedoms these people dishonor with their stunts.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Advantage

boymonkey74

Yeah, they would. Even complete morons are allowed to speak out loud in the land of the free ya know. SOme folks gave all for them to be complete buttmonkeys with signs and bullhorns. No offense to monkeys, signs or bullhorns.

It is Wesborough.

You should apologize for offending butts.
Everybody has one, you know.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

badgerprints

Advantage

boymonkey74

It is Wesborough.

You should apologize for offending butts.

Oh yeah... youre right!
I humbly apologize to all butts, buttocks, or asses ( you know who you are) that I may have offended with my previous comment.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I say let them go, it's their right to travel freely...

THEN.....cancel their passports so they can't come back....problem solved.

See how long they last over there with their intolerance.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
With all the money these stupid churches fritter away I have just one question. What could they do with all that money? Feed people for the entire month of December in their community. They could also offer homeless people jobs that paid real cash for running the food lines and all that. They could even probably afford to feed them ALL with organic food for the whole month! I wonder how many are suffering in the community of Westboro? How many homeless are hungry tonight and the rest of the month of December? Oh that's right, these are Baptist. The homeless and hungry are sinners, so they deserve to starve!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

InFriNiTee
With all the money these stupid churches fritter away I have just one question.

To be fair.
Westborough Baptist doesn't exactly fit in the same category as any actual church. Or Baptists. Or humans that live in any place named Westborough.

They're more like a a maladritic kennel of hate.

Your point is not wrong, just misplaced if you think Westborough Baptist Church has any similarity to any true religious organization...at least on this planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well they might get on a plane, but my money says they don't get to be allowed entry into South Africa. There will be lots of international VIPs going to the funeral. If they do board and land, I'll bet the contents of the ATS cookie jar that they will be detained.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

aboutface
Well they might get on a plane, but my money says they don't get to be allowed entry into South Africa. There will be lots of international VIPs going to the funeral. If they do board and land, I'll bet the contents of the ATS cookie jar that they will be detained.

Maybe they will get some practical experience and then protest police brutality.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Oh, let them get off. Then don't let them into the funeral proper. If they're desperate and stupid enough, they can set up their ugly signs somewhere wrong and then ... oops! Law enforcement can "unfortunately" not notice the results.

And I feel dirty saying that, but something unpleasant needs to happen to these people. We are far too polite them here in the US.
edit on 7-12-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

In one view you could say they are the most Christian Church out there..taking what it says in the Bible as 100% truth and following through with what the Bible says.
Iam just glad the hot daughter got out when she could.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

boymonkey74

In one view you could say they are the most Christian Church out there..taking what it says in the Bible as 100% truth and following through with what the Bible says.
Iam just glad the hot daughter got out when she could.

Yeah, that might be a literal take on things but if that's the case I want to see how Westborough does after they wander in a desert for 40 years.
Starting.......now.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Make a good show that

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

beezzer

boymonkey74
reply to post by beezzer

Why is your bunny face censored?

It offended someone in a PC thread.

Hey Beez, Westboro just tweeted something nasty about your bunny hat and they want you to keep the "censored" sign in place. Then they said they're gonna picket your house.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join