It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If I was the GOP I would be tracking down every person who has lost their insurance, or who is in dire need of Obamacare right now and start a nation-wide paid advertisement of scrolling pictures of every person who has DIRECTLY perished because of this crap.

It would literally shame him out of office with no need for impeachment or voting anyone else in over him. Im sure plenty have died already, but imagine if on ABC all you seen all day long was a continual loop of the actual faces of the people who died because of this clown.

Quite compelling and effective I would imagine.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

phishfriar47
If I was the GOP I would be tracking down every person who has lost their insurance, or who is in dire need of Obamacare right now and start a nation-wide paid advertisement of scrolling pictures of every person who has DIRECTLY perished because of this crap.

It would literally shame him out of office with no need for impeachment or voting anyone else in over him. Im sure plenty have died already, but imagine if on ABC all you seen all day long was a continual loop of the actual faces of the people who died because of this clown.

LOL you have no clue. ACA doesn't take effect till Jan. 1st! So your number would be ZERO!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by burntheships

Yes they are signed up!

They will soon be by to collect your liver.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

phishfriar47

The only immediate problem with your plan is that they won't actually lose coverage until January 1st, 2014. The notices are advising people to renew before December 31, 2013.

I won't go into the other things.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

Why don't you get started on that. Bring those figures to us. Come on you're sure it's happened. Bring it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

concerto2917
Rush Limbaugh says it best when he says that Obamacare was NEVER about healthcare. It was purely a power grab to control the populace under the guise of "Care".

I would say those who voted for Obama are getting what they deserve but we must also lay blame on the idiots who voted back in Reid,Pelosi,McConnell, etc...

These liberal hacks are destroying our country and MUST be stopped!!

We must take our country back.

Hey we had an election. Can't help it that your guys never showed can we ?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
what would happen to the insurance industry?
cough
ahem
edit on 083131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by xuenchen

We know how efficient the republicans are look at the Patriot act and the nsa and dhs!

Thanks but no thanks.

The patriot act, NSA, DHS, ALL POS. You and I agree. That being said, BOTH parties are guilty of perpetually keeping these things going, and our president approves of NDAA, which is quite insidious. At the end of the day, I ABHOR both parties.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

no, the article is misleading but that would be expected from that site.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Ok, with your logic, I can start up a company that charges a monthly sum for membership of $1200.00 for the bronze plan, $1500.00 for the silver plan, and $2000.00 for the gold plan, and get 126,000 people to "sign up" but never enroll (pick a plan because they can't get past the log in screen) and take those numbers to a bank and say, I have a monthly income of $151,200,000.00 and based on that, I would like them to grant me a mortgage on a 50,000,000.00 building or whatever I want to buy!

Wait, is that how the tycoons are doing it? They just make up some numbers, get a bank to give them money to buy real estate that they can sell or other goods?

It's sort of like Obama's job numbers. They get states to list all these fake job openings, never fill the positions and then say they created a half a million new jobs! Obama is a lying sociopath, and what is coming to America was planned long ago. Overwhelm the system so it implodes!
edit on 11-12-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Ok, with your logic, I can start up a company that charges a monthly sum for membership of $1200.00 for the bronze plan, $1500.00 for the silver plan, and $2000.00 for the gold plan, and get 126,000 people to "sign up" but never enroll (pick a plan because they can't get past the log in screen) and take those numbers to a bank and say, I have a monthly income of $151,200,000.00 and based on that, I would like them to grant me a mortgage on a 50,000,000.00 building or whatever I want to buy!

No using my logic you would have Google this and you would have seen at least 900k have signed up for the ACA but have not picked a plan.

The 126k in this thread has signed up and have enrolled in healthcare plans, but the transaction has not been completed between the buyer and seller. The White House has stated that these 126k need to check with the insurance company they chose, and if they are not shown to be signed up then they need to repeat the application process.

It's sort of like Obama's job numbers. They get states to list all these fake job openings, never fill the positions and then say they created a half a million new jobs! Obama is a lying sociopath, and what is coming to America was planned long ago. Overwhelm the system so it implodes!
edit on 11-12-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

Can you prove any of this? Or is it just ideological spin? Last time I checked there were 30 republican governors and 20 democrat.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

LOL, so you actually believe there is a difference in the parties? Wow, you really are buying into the ideology! No one gets into high office on the state or federal level unless they are bought and paid for. Your sort of us vs. them is exactly why America is doomed!

Divide and conquer my friend. Don't worry, once we are all literally as well as ideological slaves we can argue in the bread lines and work camps.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

What ever you do, don't talk about the topic of the thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

What ever you do, don't talk about the topic of the thread.

You were the one who threw in "Can you prove any of this? Or is it just ideological spin? Last time I checked there were 30 republican governors and 20 democrat. "

So, why not stop these generalized attacks and deal with the points made? Of course you can't because the logic is simple. Obama and his administration puppets keep talking about all these people SIGNED UP as if they are actual receiving a service when that is not the fact. It's just one more lie to add to his ever mounting pile of them

<< 1  2  3   >>

join