It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

“Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to device.” Obama’s administration continues to pile lies on top of lies in regards to Obamacare, the good it will do for the people, and the good it has done so far. The White House’s most recent lies have been in regards to how many people have actually enrolled in Obamacare.

I knew the figures were bull crap right along. I work in the Insurance business and me and the many brokers, CEO's of major companies here in Connecticut all came up the same conclusion.
This Obamacare will blow up within 6 months and in our state we will be looking at a increase of about %40 plus do to the low enrollment.

What will happen is this...the majority of people signing up have major health issues so there for the the companies will be pay out more in claims then taking in premium.
Some major hospitals and doctors are refusing to accept Obamacare do to the low reimbursement rates and top it ....GET THIS...they're robbing Medicare to pay for this debacle!
Therefore the government has announced a cut of %24 to pay doctors and hospitals . But you don't see mainstream media talking about it.

Obammacare was not suppose to effect the seniors who worked their whole lives putting cash into the system. With a %24 cut we are seeing a lot of doctor refusing medicare patients .

So what does this all mean....when the whole thing blowns up this will give our president no choice but to turn the whole system into Socialized Medicine their goal all along!

www.mrconservative.com...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Here is my prediction.

Next year, when (projected) up to 80 million Americans lose their health insurance, Obama will step in and "bail out" the insurance companies like he did with the auto industry, thus giving us Single payer but with the "face" of insurance companies.

And I further predict that it'll be just like the Chevy Volt, self-destructing, unpopular, and too expensive.

American health insurance will be "too big to fail" and it'll be bailed out at a cost of trillions, thus proving Cloward-Piven and holding America hostage to their health care needs.

Ignore, bookmark, keep this OP and make a nice oil painting of it, it matters not.

This is my prediction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wrote this November 26th of this year.

Looks like I nailed it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong...I totally believe you...and I apologize for not understanding...but please explain how the reported 126K number is not real.
Is this a manufactured number?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

beezzer

Here is my prediction.

Next year, when (projected) up to 80 million Americans lose their health insurance, Obama will step in and "bail out" the insurance companies like he did with the auto industry, thus giving us Single payer but with the "face" of insurance companies.

And I further predict that it'll be just like the Chevy Volt, self-destructing, unpopular, and too expensive.

American health insurance will be "too big to fail" and it'll be bailed out at a cost of trillions, thus proving Cloward-Piven and holding America hostage to their health care needs.

Ignore, bookmark, keep this OP and make a nice oil painting of it, it matters not.

This is my prediction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wrote this November 26th of this year.

Looks like I nailed it.

Yesery you did! We knew this right from start!

I friend of mine a high wheeler and dealer in Government told me the same thing from the start.
We are all in deep doo doo ,some of my clients on regular Insurance already have had increases like %30.
This is nuts! Ya got a family with a $5000.00 up front deductible each paying $1200.00 a month now you add %30... They are trying to force people into this scam! And they can't go to the doctor's they like or major hospitals.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

These are people that went on the website put in their info but never signed up.

Obama administration officials admitted Monday that roughly 126,000 Americans who successfully navigated the Obamacare website and enrolled in a new health insurance plan might not have officially signed up for their plans.”

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This thread would be better off in the hoax forum. I didn't see where it stated 126k were not real.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

LDragonFire
This thread would be better off in the hoax forum. I didn't see where it stated 126k were not real.

I don't think this should be in the hoax forum. My friend logged set up an account in the first week of November, never was able to look at any of the offerings, but recieved an email thanking him for his business. He as of today has not been able to sign back in. He can't get an answer from phone calls nor email. At this point, he figures he is signed up for something, but he doesn't know what it is, and he can't find anything out. His best answer was one of his many phone calls:

"If you get something in the mail or in your email, then you know"

I have a feeling he is one of these 126k, and he never even got a chance to see what his choices are!

If it means anything, we are in Pennsylvania.

I was on the phone with him less than 45 minutes ago, and he has no updates to report. When he logs in, he puts his name and password in, then it takes him back to the login screen. He has not been able to get any support via email or phone at this point.
He wonders what its like to live in Scandinavia these days.

edit on 12/7/2013 by snrRog because: Fatfinger typing

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In Connecticut over 40,000 lost their Insurance and the can't get it back ! It takes like a year for companies to rewrite plans and it takes time for the state Insurance commission to approve it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snrRog

It should be in the hoax section. The thread title is "EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!" The site linked then says that 126k have signed up but haven't picked a plan officially. They are real they just haven't completed the process.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

The only hoax is Obama "care".
Obama does not care.

LDragonFire
The site linked then says that 126k have signed up but haven't picked a plan officially.

lmao then they have not actually "signed up" now, have they?
Another way to say, they have not "really" enrolled.

edit on 7-12-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

burntheships

The only hoax is Obama "care".
Obama does not care.

LDragonFire
The site linked then says that 126k have signed up but haven't picked a plan officially.

lmao then they have not actually "signed up" now, have they?

You Got that brother!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by snrRog

It should be in the hoax section. The thread title is "EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!" The site linked then says that 126k have signed up but haven't picked a plan officially. They are real they just haven't completed the process.

You must have voted for Obama and stand by him.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

LDragonFire
reply to post by snrRog

You must have voted for Obama and stand by him.

What does this have to do with me? Its says enrollees are not real.....this is a lie.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

You Got that brother!

You might want to make that sister.

This doesn't come as a surprise at all.
Given the way unemployment figures are spun I figured they'd do something similar with Obamacare propaganda.
It's the old Chicago school of vote counting - 1 for you, 2 dead voters for me, 1 for ...whoops, invalid, toss it.

At some point government became a cartoon and began creating it's own reality.
It really became a problem when we it accepted is as being true.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Asktheanimals

nighthawk1954

You Got that brother!

You might want to make that sister.

This doesn't come as a surprise at all.
Given the way unemployment figures are spun I figured they'd do something similar with Obamacare propaganda.
It's the old Chicago school of vote counting - 1 for you, 2 dead voters for me, 1 for ...whoops, invalid, toss it.

At some point government became a cartoon and began creating it's own reality.
It really became a problem when we it accepted is as being true.

OOPS! sorry sister

Your right about the unemployment figures in CT. they were saying %8 in real life of my friends and in my buss. it was as high as %24 and it is still bad.
edit on 7-12-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No worries, cat disguise works really well.

Cheers!
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow you guys ever question the spin you call news?

Obama administration officials acknowledged today that some of the roughly 126,000 Americans who completed the torturous online enrollment process in October and November might not be officially signed up with their selected issuer, even if the website has told them they are.

Technical problems surrounding the transfer of an applicant’s personal information from the federal marketplace to the selected insurance company have plagued the system since its launch, making it difficult for insurers to finalize some enrollments. The 834 forms that issuers receive from the system have been riddled with errors, including often duplicate or incomplete information.

While the front-end of the website has been vastly improved, the back-end glitches remain a serious concern, IT experts and industry officials say.

ABCNEWS

Ok what it really says is that these 126k have signed up and chose a plan, but the application process has glitches and the transactions have not been completed from the buyer to the seller.

This thread is completely misleading

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes they are signed up!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sir I have been in this business for 22 years .... I know what is going on!

So where does your wealth of knowledge of the Insurance industry come from ??????

Beside what you see in the news....do you find out facts to people in the buss. ...I think not!

Make calls to people in the Buss. and on the state level you be suprised!
I am not insulting you just have to do the research as I have.

edit on 7-12-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No, how can they be signed up if they have no plan?

What they are is signed up at the Obamacare "site"
which means nothing, as even the insurers are getting
garbled info, they have a user name and nothing else.

The insurance companies have no idea
who these people really are, there is no way they
are enrolled in anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join