It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Just Wondering,
Have you personally given it a shot?

www.healthcare.gov...

Nothing like doing the REAL thing.

Try it, You'll Like it.

Give it a go, take two, and party with me in the morning!

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ah Baloney to you.

It is up and running. Try it out for yourself:

www.healthcare.gov...

Don't be a Sissy.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

There's so much wrong with the Obamacare website it's jaw-dropping. There's no security. Info is not necessarily making it to the Insurer, even if it seems you've enrolled online. There is no mechanism to pay for the insurance.

For a while now, I've been hearing people say that Obamacare was designed to fail. They knew they could not get Single Payer thru Congress, so they "back doored" it by creating this "Trojan horse" of Obamacare.

It's when I heard there was no mechanism to pay for the Obamacare insurance, that I finally believed that Obamacare was designed to fail on purpose.

It's not that the website mechanism to pay isn't working, the mechanism to pay was NEVER designed or built!

So the insurance companies have been told by the gov to estimate what each enrollee owes them!

It would be beyond belief, except this Obama White House is so dishonest & corrupt, I can believe they're capable of anything.

What is really tragic are the people who have genuine medical problems who have now been dropped by their insurance companies, but cannot be assured that they are actually enrolled in Obamacare.

This whole Obamacare fiasco is just nauseating.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

xuenchen
The entire ObamaCare boondoggle is well beyond just a conspiracy.

People have been exposing the shortfalls as more and more has been "found out what's in it".

One term we have not heard yet is * Confimation *

The insurance companies don't even know how much the subsidies are and are being allowed to "Guess" and settle later.

And many states are questioning the automatic Medicaid placements as well.

And how can they even know for sure if the information is correct ?

How can they trust anything at all when so much is scrambled and riddled with error after error ?

The horror stories will get worse as time goes on.

The system is beyond getting "Repaired" now.

No Payment System Built Into Obamcare Website - Now What?

Medicaid Is Latest Health-Site Victim

The thing is we're only seeing the very beginning of the horror that is Obamacare. Things are going to get much, much worse.

They will use this disaster to justify going to Single Payer.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

kurthall

OMG, I can not even read anymore of this anti Obama GARBAGE. Source? Fox News. LMAO. Why not vote Rush Limbaugh into office. We all know the Affordable Healthcare Act Website has been a nightmare. Obama admitted that. Some of this stuff though even when proven wrong people just keep running with it
I can assume you are either trolling or playing way too much of the wii machine. I suggest you stick with the wii bubb...!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

kurthall

OMG, I can not even read anymore of this anti Obama GARBAGE. Source? Fox News. LMAO. Why not vote Rush Limbaugh into office. We all know the Affordable Healthcare Act Website has been a nightmare. Obama admitted that. Some of this stuff though even when proven wrong people just keep running with it

600+mil bucks, for that POS website.

i could do a better job, for 1/2 the price! lol!

2 yrs at computer tech school, 1 1/2 yrs to get it written.

150mil down, no problem.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Americans and the world has come to expect ANY news clip about 0bama will be a lie.
0bama has become probably the most dishonest president in memory. You can be sure there is virtually NO truth in anything he says. It's his legacy...... that of a chronic liar. No one is fooled except the completely drunk or stoned, and only half of them buying what he says. He will never hold his head high again, not without all of those around him dismissing him as the king of BS, and laughing both in front and behind his back.
He deserves all the SHAME that can be heaped on him. You know who comes to mind when I think of 0bama? .....Caligula ......... yes Caligula with his spending habits and reprobate character very similar. As history is written, 0bama will be infamous.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Judge Jeanine Pirro Destroys the Obama Administration on Obamacare, Again!

In her opening statement on ‘Justice’ this week, Judge Jeanine Pirro continues to verbally assault the Obama administration on the total fiasco of the Obamacare rollout as deadline after deadline goes by and still there’s new problems discovered daily.

www.theminorityreportblog.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh says it best when he says that Obamacare was NEVER about healthcare. It was purely a power grab to control the populace under the guise of "Care".

I would say those who voted for Obama are getting what they deserve but we must also lay blame on the idiots who voted back in Reid,Pelosi,McConnell, etc...

These liberal hacks are destroying our country and MUST be stopped!!

We must take our country back.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by LDragonFire

The only hoax is Obama "care".
Obama does not care.

LDragonFire
The site linked then says that 126k have signed up but haven't picked a plan officially.

lmao then they have not actually "signed up" now, have they?
Another way to say, they have not "really" enrolled.

edit on 7-12-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Tomato tomahto.
They are still real now aren't they?
The thread title is still a lie isn't it?
Yes and yes HOAX

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by concerto2917

Good thing no one actually listens to him huh?
Welll no intelligent people anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I have a question, what happens to all the heath insurance companies it socialized medicine is implemented?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I agree that the title is misleading.

Having said that, I also performed an experiment when healthcare.gov launched.
Though I am only 30, gainfully employed (with employer healthcare), a non-smoker, don't have chronic issues etc, I went through part of the process on the site.

I found that I was "uncover-able." I made too much, so zero subsidies. I had employer healthcare, so I was advised to keep it since it was estimated to be CHEAPER! In the end, I was basically turned away. It was an interesting experiment. Made me laugh, actually.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

edit on Sun Dec 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate

In the last 24 hours I have seen the term "Teabaggers" used several times on various threads here on ATS. That seems to be acceptable, but not the far more benign term "Barrybots"...?

Really?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You can tell the CON servatives are getting nervous.

Keep the disinformation coming it makes you seem desperate.

I agree the 126,000 number is misleading. The actual numbers are much, much, higher. Another fail from the right.

By the way, what is the wing nut plan to meet the health care needs of the masses? I'll wait..........
edit on 9-12-2013 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

soundguy

I agree the 126,000 number is misleading. The actual numbers are much, much, higher. Another fail from the right.

By the way, what is the wing nut plan to meet the health care needs of the masses? I'll wait..........

So I agree that we haven't heard an alternative plan from the Right but even if the numbers are wrong how are you going to get people to pay for it? There is currently no way to pay for it so in essence NOBODY is yet covered. It's a veritable trainwreck....and it's only going to get worse when the employee mandate gets reinstated.

The fact is that nobody on the Right voted for it so it's very easy to hang this around the necks of the Dems and sink them with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

soundguy

The Republicans have some plans similar. Yes they have.

Our ruling

Johnson said, "Republicans have proposed dozens of solutions designed to help control costs and improve quality" of health care in the United States. Republicans have circulated quite a few bills and ideas over the years, but there is almost nothing in most of the GOP proposals that directly addresses quality of care.

As far as costs, most of the proposals have winners and losers. Some of the bills would make health care more affordable for certain individuals, and tort reform and the expansion of health savings accounts could bend the cost curve down slightly. Elements of Johnson’s claim are at least partially accurate, but in the aggregate, the plans are far from substantial. We rate his statement Half True.

"Republicans have proposed dozens of (health care) solutions designed to help control costs and improve quality."

It's focusing on the "Dozens" statement, not whether or not they have plans

another one in general....

Fully repeals President Obama's health care law, eliminating billions in taxes and thousands of pages of unworkable regulations and mandates that are driving up health care costs.

Spurs competition to lower health care costs by allowing Americans to purchase health insurance across state lines and enabling small businesses to pool together and get the same buying power as large corporations.

Reforms medical malpractice laws in a commonsense way that limits trial lawyer fees and non-economic damages while maintaining strong protections for patients.

Provides tax reform that allows families and individuals to deduct health care costs, just like companies, leveling the playing field and providing all Americans with a standard deduction for health insurance.

Expands access to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), increasing the amount of pre-tax dollars individuals can deposit into portable savings accounts to be used for health care expenses.

Safeguards individuals with pre-existing conditions from being discriminated against purchasing health insurance by bolstering state-based high risk pools and extending HIPAA guaranteed availability protections.

Protects the unborn by ensuring no federal funding of abortions.

The American Health Care Reform Act

I bet NOW, they would certainly get a competent website developer !!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I stand corrected!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

From the link you provided.

Another bill from Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., gives a tax credit of $5,000 to families at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level, about $47,000.

Wow, that sounds like a fantastic health care plan....Not...

I wonder how the wing nuts are going to respond to having a woman tell them what to do for another 8 years after Obama. Poor little creatures will probably be curled up in balls in the corner by the end of her second term.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join