posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
reply to post by Arken
Hello Arken! This thread contains many good suggestions to resolve your issue, but a troubleshooting priority list should be established. These have
already been mentioned, but here's my suggested order:
1) Try to access the sites using your normal internet connection, but from a different computer
, like a friend's laptop. This is important
because it will establish if the problem is with your PC.
2) If it works with a different computer, then you are not blocked, banned, or otherwise. Now you can focus on cleaning up whatever is gumming up
those sites on your PC.
3) If it does NOT work with another computer, you need to test by connecting through a proxy server from your PC. There are many public HTTP proxies
available, and tons of info on the interwebz about how to connect through a proxy.
4) If connecting through a proxy server does not work, it definitely has to be your PC. There's no way that NASA can tell it's you if you are
connecting through a proxy.
5) If connecting through a proxy server works, then it may be time to contact your ISP and tell them you are having trouble with a specific domain.
Hope this helps. Best of luck. Don't give up! Your threads on Mars rock
! (Yes, that was a pun. No, I am not always this funny.)
12/7/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)