It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure on Mars is Over...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Seems that I'm banned from all NASA web sites ...I can't connect nor from my PC, and neither from my smartphone... see hereImpossible to find any Nasa web sites
Well, I hope (really I hope) to have given a good contribution to the search of anomalies from Mars on ATS during this time, and hope to have allowed to look with different eyes to how much is hide on the red planet.

But I believe that the adventure is OVER.
I neither do not have more connection to any NASA web site and also...by mine smartphone.
I have annoyed someone?

edit on 7-12-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Awwww... I hope not. I always liked your Mars Rocks/Spines/Helmet etc. threads. Seriously. I could usually see exactly what you were talking about whether it was just a rock shaped like something else or not. I could tell you were passionate about it. I hope you are not banned from their sites and can keep doing what you love doing there.

Maybe it's just a glitch and you will be able to return later. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Crikey!!! Between you and Cheesy I've had some good reads. Sorry to hear. I am sure there may be an alternative. All I can say is stick it to them Arkey. Seek another way and keep posting. Love your pics.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

(O.O) That's crazy, have you tried going to a friend's house and using his connection?

If that doesn't work it's REALLY eerie...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

oh dear Arken, I too have enjoyed your adventures.
But I'm afraid that you are now on "the List".

I think your gonna get probed dude.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You haven't posted any of your ping data when plenty of people are offering to assist you with the issue on that previous thread.

C'mon Arken, PING DATA....we can solve this!!! LIFE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOUR MARS ROCK ANOMALIES THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Why would you have been banned???

You know, maybe he DID stumble onto something!!!!

edit on 12/7/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey mate-Have you tried using a proxy?-that may help you determine if you are blocked at your I.P.

It may just be that you have stumbled across something they didn't want attention drawn to...
There's a thought.

My guess would be the "fossilised spine" maybe...

Keep trying Arken.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Why would you have been banned???

You know, maybe he DID stumble onto something!!!!

edit on 12/7/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

What was the last thing he posted on ATS? maybe that is why? Im sceptical of rocks not being rocks mind!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What was your last post prior to what you say is a ban?
Easy to check if your IP etc has been blocked.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that NASA websites have blocked your IP.

First, see if anyone else you know in your immediate area, and with the same ISP is having problems with the same sites you are.
Borrow a friend or family members laptop, and try to access NASA websites from your home.
Call your ISP, and ask them if they are having problems with any domains. (This does happen occasionally)
I'm not sure where you are, but if you are outside the USA. There could be some issues there.
Give your computer a good cleaning. Clean out junkfiles with something like Ccleaner.

Also, Lightassassin is right. Pinging those sites will help determine where the issue lies.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Try running a tracert, it might show where the hang up is. Go into the little box at the bottom of your start menu and type in "cmd", then hit enter. In the cmd window type "tracert" followed by the URL of the site you want to check.

I sort of doubt that they IP banned you, I don't believe that you are required to open an account on the site, and they would have no way to correlate your phone with your home computer. The only thing I can think of is if you were sucking up massive amounts of bandwidth with both devices.

More likely you're having a DNS problem, or something on your machine is blocking you (malware, net nanny, etc..)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey, Arken! Way too early to give up, still enough to discover out there ... if you run into trouble, try this (should give you anonymous access without problems):

www.canadaproxy.org...

Keep it up, my friend!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

defcon5
Try running a tracert, it might show where the hang up is. Go into the little box at the bottom of your start menu and type in "cmd", then hit enter. In the cmd window type "tracert" followed by the URL of the site you want to check.

I sort of doubt that they IP banned you, I don't believe that you are required to open an account on the site, and they would have no way to correlate your phone with your home computer. The only thing I can think of is if you were sucking up massive amounts of bandwidth with both devices.

More likely you're having a DNS problem, or something on your machine is blocking you (malware, net nanny, etc..)

Hi Defcon5
I run tracert nasa.gov and nothing... (it say "impossible to solve the name of thesystem of destination")
I run Avast Antivirus deep analisys and nothing...
I run flushdns and nothing...
My pc works fine for every website but not NASA

The eerie thing is that neither my smartphone (that i use only at work to see ATS news) can connet to those sites...
edit on 7-12-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Flag and bump... Needs to be on top page.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Arken
I run tracert nasa.gov and nothing... (it say "impossible to solve the name of thesystem of destination")

On my computer, "tracert nasa.gov" is also unresolved, probbaly because the whole name isn't there.
but "tracert www.nasa.gov" works fine.
So try that.

And try it again, but this time just using nasa's ip address:
tracert 54.230.143.130

And try it again, with ping:
ping 54.230.143.130

actually, try it with a whole bunch of them, as mentioned in the other thread...

edit on 7-12-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

edit on 7-12-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Arken
Seems that I'm banned from all NASA web sites ...

Yes..this seems like a much more likely scenario then something technical.

Go to a public place and use a computer then try and get there.
Try a proxy.
Try TOR
Try a different account.
Grab a WIFI device and connect to a different network.
There are multiple ways it could fail that are not nefarious.

I would be willing to bet that you didn't get banned from anything because you are showing pics of rocks on Mars.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Trace works fine from Northants UK.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The "porthole" from your last anomaly thread was one of the most convincing things I have seen from you. Straight lines and 90 degree angles usually suggests intelligent design rather than happenstance. Perhaps you finally showed us something NASA really didn't want us too see. For that I say, GOOD JOB! I hope you resolve the problem and can continue your search!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join