It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Frequencies, Confirmed, and Debunked

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Interesting information.

Thanks for posting.

edit on 6-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Thank you for the thread. I really have no information on the specific frequencies and science behind it, but I can share practical experiences

I can say that listening to the right youtube video I can get my body to feel like it is being massaged/vibrated.

And Reiki works on me to. A little to well when the last time 3 reiki practitioners created so much heat in my lower back that I had to stop the treatment since I was overheating
. Quick jump of the bed while laughing like crazy trying to get my body to cool down. My self is a bit sensitive to heat.
edit on 6-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

The video won't play ;(
Yea some friends have a center I do events at, and they do the gang-up Reiki thing sometimes lol...I don't think it's such a great idea!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have felt the soothing effect that binural beats are supposed to produce, and they are quite beneficial if you can ever manage to find the right one. I recall the first time actually using one a few years ago, and I just felt fulfilled, spiritually anyways for a couple of days. However, I never got that same effect from them again in a long time.

I tried the BES(Brain Evolution System) sometime later, and they are quite good.

With practicality in meditation, the goal is trying to get into slower frequencies, or deeper states, like active to just relaxing, dreaming, then into Delta, which is the deepest sleep.

Reiki is great as it supposed be just plain music that produce the frequencies, as it supposed to be soothing, like classical(Im not a hardcore classical fan).

Binurals are too...digital. And can be short cuts at times, but the proper ones, can be used as tools more or less if used correctly. However, that goes....

S&F
edit on 6-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Good post. I like the sound of it.

how do they measure the brains frequencies? and earth.
what do they use to sound 7.83Hz?

I have messt about with bass speakers and magnetite coils.
I even paid £35 pounds for a frequency generator, ebay.
works great, but did nothing for me.
I tried most of the frequency I could find on web sites.

so what do I use to make the 7.83Hz?
a bass speaker, magnet. ???

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

You must have found one that really "synched" with you!
I'm not sure what you mean by Reiki being "just music"?
Reiki is a healing modality using life-force energy (Prana, Chi, Vril, Orgone) which is said to resonate at 7.83Hz, or I should say, there was that study that we discussed earlier that I have to repeat...
I did once use a 7.83 track while doing Reiki on myself, and it was intensified.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Music calms the savage beast.

I will look through the discussion again.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Brainwaves are too low to hear so we use binaurals to "trick" the brain into hearing the frequencies by using one tone in one ear (say 100Hz) and another in the other (say 107.83) and the brain perceives the difference.
The "100" and "107" can be any frequency, and is called the "Carrier Wave", and I use ones IN TUNE with the music AND the brainwave frequency, or at least not dissonant. Say the song is in G, i'll use a G note at 192.4Hz as the carrier. Actually that's not true. I use the 5th in the scale most times, for music theory and mixing reasons that you may or may not get, but anyhoo...
If you search "Gnaural", it's a free program for binaurals. Download and instal it, then read the "help" section - it seriously took me 5 minutes to learn. Then you can experiment for yourself. I like to use a an A432 C# Om as the carrier for the Schumann sometimes. Nice results.

As I mentioned I provide vibro-acoustic therapy, so I use a Low-Frequency Tactile Transducer System. That's what I use for the "bass" - it's actually "infrasonic", below bass. You FEEL the tones, not hear them.
There was a company making the systems and wanted me to do their tracks, as their producers were out-of-state. The owner fell ill and passed before I could work with them, so I built my own. Their systems were zero-ravity lounge chairs in the thousands $ wise, and not really necessary. Now that they are gone, I am the only one in Illinois providing Vibro-Acoustic therapy, other than a sensory depravation tank center that has one of the company's systems. As they can't get new tracks from them anymore (and i've been friends with the owners for decades) I suppose they'll be using my session tracks soon there as well.
Not to toot my own horn, but as a multi-instrumentalist and a producer, my tracks are superior to others on many levels, most importantly ensuring NO DISSONANCE and proper frequencies for Chakras, not some theory based on man-made crap like the piano keyboard or the Earth's circumference as some do (in what, miles? inches? are we in metric here? lol)

Now for a trick of my trade for you guys.
You can find how-to's on converting a subwoofer into a transducer, but for the time and money, you can search Amazon and you know what you'll find? Gaming and home theater systems. Your kid may have one clamped to his desk chair, so he doesn't keep you up at night while gaming.
That's right, many people have Low Frequency Therapy systems already installed in their home or car. They just don't use them properly, and bombard themselves with explosions in games and movies, and Kanye's 808 drops. When shopping for these, check the technical stats, and find one with a frequency range lower than 20Hz. Some go down to 5Hz! But for Parkinsons, they used 30Hz in studies, and it was just fine, improving motor skills and relieving pain. I'm putting together a system for a client with Parkinsons that will cost under $100.

After a talk i gave, someone asked my "intentions". I said dude I just gave you free information for 90 minutes. DO IT YOURSELF. You probably won't, and decide to pay someone, and I will tell you why I'm your best bet for your dollar. I did the work, it took me months, and if you want it, time is money. And I'm not trying to take anyone else's business away from them, but there are still systems out there in the thousands price-wise, and tracks that aren't good for you, and I just want people to know, you CAN do it yourself!

edit on 7-12-2013 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

How do you know when to use certain frequencies? Do you use gamma when your wide awake and active, to keep you up. Or do you start from beta, then alpha, theta, to delta which is how basic meditation works.

Like for example, you wake up, your groggy, so your mind is probably in the theta(from when you wake up), so you after a few minutes, or a cup of coffee, the mind goes into aplha(relaxed) wave pulses?

I guess my actual question in a nut shell, is how do you synchronize with them? Does it depend on your mood and the waves your giving off at the time, and what the frequency intentions(based from design) are?
Like is your tired, it better to use lower ones to help you relax instead of being tense. While vice versa, being a lazy potatoe that hasn't had a gamma pulse in a long while, were it acts like red bull.

Cause the one I synchronized with that time was gamma, and gamma the most active and alert, which is quite the opposite of intentions of meditation . But I listened to reiki and did basic meditation for a good 2 or 3 years, before I even heard of binurals. (The later part of the second, or early third year I got quite somewhat ill for several months. i didn't get into binurals until 4-5 months after the temp. illness)

This was the first binural I got really sync'd with in my previous post.

I hope I'm not sounding confusing here.

edit on 7-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2013 by Specimen because: added some stuff

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Sorry went on there a bit!
To answer you question about measuring the brainwaves and the Earth's frequency, I'm actually not sure about the Earth, but brainwaves are measured using an EEG (Electroencephalography) system to measure electrical activity. I have a headband and software for this, so I can see the effects.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I use the Schumann 7.83 for mediation with the Om carrier and tracks (consisting of synths, strings, singing bowls, etc) or in my Om session it's half that one in the pic now, a 4.31Hz C# Theta wave.
It depends on what the desired effects are. I have one for insomniacs, it's 1/2 hour starting at 10Hz working down to 3.
But right now I'm working more on the health issues, such as Low Beta for dopamine production and 40Hz for sensory synthesis for the Parkinsons tracks, things like that.
The Monroe Institue has done some great work and if you find them as a reference on a freq. list, go for it. A friend of mine, also in sound-healing, and I have plans to go thru ALL their research this week and compile a real list.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I would like to check out the monroe institute for a reference. I would like to know and see what Im doing at times, just for my understanding anyways. Hopefully there is one close to where I live.

Im guessing the equipment you have can be quite expensive to buy?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They are in Virginia. They sell tracks and systems too.
www.monroeinstitute.org...

I'm still not sure what you mean by you "listen to Reiki" -
i know there is a lot of music out there like "Chakra Music" and "Reiki Music", and some Reiki practitioners incorporate singing bowls etc, but Reiki is a method of transferring life energy through the practitioner, who goes through a series of attunements for the practice, into the receiver. It's a healing modality, not a music style.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You know...I never knew that. I thought it was just style of music and meditation really...

I just finding soothing to my ears really...Calms my mind at times, or when I don't feel like listening to absolute silence. Or listening to certain reiki songs that reflect my emotions. Brooding or Cheerful.

I started getting into a several years ago, but back then...All you'd hear is the end of the world, to ascension, to the third eye...All the time...

Hardly any scientific effort those days, and more less just bragging about senseless sensations.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Have you ever done the meditation where you cup your hands and form an energy ball, and keep making it bigger? You can also "program" it with intent, then send it out to the universe, or into you.
Some can knock stuff over with them, I've done a few experiments myself and can do it on occasion.
That's kind-of the way Reiki works, you channel the energy in...

And yes, there's a lot of hot air being blown around out there in the New Age/Metaphysical areas, some because of naivete or ignorance, some intentional to discredit the true.
I like to make sure the PHYSICS stay in my metaphysics.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Schumann resonances are a set of frequencies that are in direct relation with the frequency and intensity of the lightnings around the globe. More info here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I have a question and I apologize if you have already answered it, I felt I needed to fire it off so we could discuss it before this thread gets swamped with replies.

How much did Cymatics play into your discovery of healing tones and frequencies? Did you put any of those notes through a tonoscope to see the patterns that they make?

Cymatics is the study of visible light and sound for anyone that didn't know!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

KAOStheory
reply to post by LittleByLittle

The video won't play ;(
Yea some friends have a center I do events at, and they do the gang-up Reiki thing sometimes lol...I don't think it's such a great idea!

Depends on what you are after

The Url seem not to want to work embedded when I try.

Use this video and go without the birds if you want the video I listen to if you want it Bird free.

edit on 7-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

No I didn't really address that here. I do in the talks. The OP was already too long, and I figured I'd see what people asked about from there, so cool...yea, cymatics! This one's mine:

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately, you don't see a lot of variation in lower octaves. And for the higher, you need to CRANK up really high frequencies - not good indoors OR out, and not without good earplugs or phones.
I have a software program though, and used it to show each note in the Cosmic Keyboard, colorized to it's light frequency octave.

dameonkeller.wix.com...#!a432hz-cymatics

this linked weird, to the homepage. just click "cymatics" in the upper right.
btw, the different ones shown are variations in octaves, sand wetness and plate dimensions for each note.

edit on 7-12-2013 by KAOStheory because: link linked weird

edit on 7-12-2013 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join