It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the king [Mandela] Horus is dead: long live the king, Osiris

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sole3
Was the sign language translator alongside speakers at Nelson Mandela memorial a FAKE? Deaf groups claim his hand gestures were meaningless

the news link

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 11-12-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
please note: unlike all posts before, this is the first *speculative* post - but what could be in the casket ?

ph.news.yahoo.com...

"Visitors take pictures beside the wax statue of former South African President Nelson Mandela at the Madame Tussauds Tokyo wax museum in Tokyo December 10, 2013."

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

Truly free souls can not ever be caged..there will always be a way, and time will tell what changes this dimensional shift will put us as humans through in the years to come..all anyone can really do at this time is remain vigilant and as un paranoid as possible or we will all drive ourselves insane lol..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kuruptedtessa

- very true.

.. wanted to post a link of "the mandelaproject.com", but I see the site went blank.
When I looked at it, two days ago, it showed "a nephew of mandela" [verified it - he exists - a philanthroper and businessman] who had presented "a wax statue of mandela nov 22 in a pretoria high school" [ I saw the pics on another site ] , and it was supposed "to aid the schooling system, by people paying a 189 rand per photo with that statue."

- it struck me as strange. As pre-conceived.

..remember elenin ?... that whole hoax was meant to not let people ask the coming ison origins. Likewise, this wax thing may have been done: to not let people even get the idea that anything like this could have been perpetrated, the past 10 days.

www.youtube.com...

in the vid is shown [from 10.00 till 15.00 mark] newspapers, how he died "26 June 2013"

now,
considered the enormous Ritual.... would it really be too far fetched ?

there's another thing -
tomorrow [sunday] at noon exactly, he will be factually buried.
That is an ancient Shaman tradition - but in reality because the "noon" is egyptian Ra, "the mid day sun" - or, as Henoch writes, " Taâba-et, the noon serpent "

- exactly 24 hours later, noon on 16th december,
a ray of light will shine on a coffin inside the Voortrekker monument ,
[the same ethereal rays as on the revised coat of arms] ,

en.wikipedia.org...

...too many things are Wrong here:
first, the event which created this monument, is because of a Vow after a battle ; a "Day of the Vow",
the day was named "Day of the Covenant".
- now vow = oath, and the egyptian pantheon is called "Akhu", = "those of the Oath" [ vow]
...and the '"let us make a covenant with eachother" is what they said, according to Henoch.

you know I'm sure, that also "antichrist"[ ET] will make "a covenant with many", according to the book Daniel.

The masonic aspects you can read in above link [ before they delete that too! ] ,
but it goes *much* deeper then that:

...at the 4 corners are 4 statues of "boer leaders",
but they are disguised "4 sons of Horus" - who guard the cardinal directions, and the Tomb of their father -
because the Tomb is INside the building, the centre,
eufemistically called "Cenotaph",
but a Cenotaph is an EMPTY tomb - in this case: Osiris' empty tomb

..and "empty"= RISEN.

the 16th, at noon, the ray of the ethereal sun will touch the tomb -
and that, áfter the enormous Horus Ritual from the past 10 days !

...I could go on, that the "64 wagons" frieze just outside, are therefore 64, to represent the I-Ching [timewave-zero, the akashic of the Grigorii, ruling subconsciousness of man] , etc,
but that would probably Bore you.

edit on 14-12-2013 by Sole3 because: YT vid wouldn't embed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join