It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the king [Mandela] Horus is dead: long live the king, Osiris

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"goal; to show you that They use the Ritual of Mandela's death as the end of the present rule, into the rule of the coming Dimension

context:

..if you wish to understand many, seemingly unrelated events, know that They have a Schedule in mind - based on the ancient Egyptian texts and goals. "Horus", who represents the rule of this present Matrix, is the [false] manchild; and he works to resurrect his father Osiris - who represents the coming 5D dimension. Osiris is at present "in his coffin" still - though the Vatican showed you already that he is about to rise: because they "showed you his bones" - as Ritual of course. You'll need to understand that many Rituals are attempting to counterfeit the Original Biblical Truths - or it won't make Sense what you will read below.. all right ?

Why They groomed Mandela for this occasion?

...the pantheons 'manchild' is *black* . Black - because the pantheon created a pre-Eden human, in the form of African San dwarfs - remember the 'blackheads' whom Sumerian Enki created; the latter is the same as Egyptian Ptah, compare statues of Ptah flanked by dwarfs, his creation.

...and the Xhosa are San peoples . Consequently, the Pantheon would wish to have the bloodline of the San [black] peoples to rule again - and not the line of Adam.

1 ) Mandela's father was "devotee of the god Qamata,[7] ".

" One of the earliest legends is the African legend of the "watcher of the South"

Quamata, is one of the most prominent gods in Xhosa folklore. In the legend concerning Table Mountain, when Quamata created the earth, the Great sea dragon Nkanyamba interfered and prevented him from creating dry land. To aid her son Quamata’s mother, Djobela, a one eyed earth goddess, created four giants to assist her son.

These giants were assigned to guard the North, South, East and Western extremities of the new land."

www.ridgwayramblers.co.za...

..this is a concept of the pantheon: Quamata is the same as Horus, and the "4 watchers", guarding the four cardinal points, are none else but "the four sons of Horus". Horus in the Vedic pantheon is Skanda, holding the spear [rod] , and Tamil venerates Murugan, the [blackskinned] horus manchild.

2) the nature of the man:

"his forename was Rolihlahla, a Xhosa term colloquially meaning "troublemaker",[1]Only later, he ".. was given the English forename of "Nelson" by his teacher.[12] ".

[btw, Nelson, is from "Neils son", Neil = Gaelic/Old Irish Niall "champion.", see below]

"Feeling "cut adrift", he later said that he inherited his father's "proud rebelliousness" and "stubborn sense of fairness".[14]"
[quotes from wiki]
... I don't think its necessary to mention here, the other threads cover that, how he was hating the white peoples, nor the horrible Atrocities he was responsible for.
..the point here, is not that he didn't suffer as well, in prison; but that the combination of aspects has been Steered to create the present Ritual, namely, "the hateful Horus bloodline being turned into the suffering freedomfighter , being Mourned by all the tribes of the Earth ". This first, creating an UpsideDown reality, and then, let the masses to venerate or mourn it, is typical for a Ritual.
3) etymology

...we saw that one was "troublemaker" ; and the added name "Nelson" meant "champion"- or, more complete: "SON of the champion"- the 'son' referring to Horus.
Mandela appears to derive from African Mandala, supposedly meaning 'spectacles', but the Hindu "Mandala" concept seems suitable here - since it is exactly the same word and related context:
- from Sanskrit mandala "disc, circle." [etymologyonline.com]

- definition: any of various geometric designs (usually circular) symbolizing the universe.

- mandala shares a common characteristic of having a centre or axis, and directional headings.

...at any rate, it is Obvious that all three names are useful in this Ritual : son of the champion, centre and four cardinal directions, and 'troublemaker'.

string of events:

...we had an enormous series of Rituals already: all the "Sandy"events - sandy = Alexander = 'protector of this world', which is Enki ;

- the two footballplayers crash [ = two witnesses] , with their names "Gods peace"and "Gods love" ;

- the lax shooting, murdering pigs [ christians, according to the egyptian Book Of Amduat]

- the freedom medal ; in which a black woman played "the black Isis" [ hating Whites - as well as this threads subject];

- and last week, the two witnesses crashing in the red root chakra into flames, named Paul and 'he carrying the spear" [= iron rod, which is THE attribute of the manchild] ;

- until "ison", who is no one else but Osiris, "ison" meaning "equal ", the Greek word appears 1 time, in the sentence " Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."[ Ma 20]

ICON ison G2470 a_ Acc Sg m " EQUAL "

...and the one other possible direct etymology is

Proto-Germanic: *aida-z, *áisōn, *ísōn, *aistō; *aidla-z

Meaning: flame, spark

starling.rinet.ru...

... the spark representing, to ignite the coming Osiris dimension [remember the 'searching the Allspark of the Transformer movies]

mourning = means to resurrection

...so, coincidentally, we have a movie "the long road to freedom". And millions will go watch it - because of the emotional connection to his death now. What 'freedom'..? - the coming Dimension 'freedom' [ but which will be a horrible soul prison] .

The mourning Ritual, promoted heavily by msm, has another scary aspect however:

". For instance, in the tomb of Ramsés IX the inscription accompanying the scene of the women pulling their frontal locks [ = mourning] of hair says: "…they are mourning over the secret place of Osiris…they are screaming and crying over the secret place of the ceremony …they move away SnDt[6], their two arms with their two arms, their secret is in their fingers…"[7]. In the same line we have the coffin of Ramses IV, decorated with both mages of Isis and Nephtys pulling their frontal lock of hair and whose inscription says:"…the two goddesses who are in this secret place…they hide the secrets of the divine land… They move their faces during the moan; they mourn over the secret corpse… Both goddesses are holding their locks swt".

It seems that in ancient Egyptian belief, the mystery of death and resurrection was not accessible to all people; because of that in the Book of the Dead we read in relation to the Osiris’ resurrection. "… it is a secret of the Duat and a religious mystery in the deceased’s Kingdom …it is a mystery, that cannot be known, to take care of the blessed heart, give him movement, take away the bandage from his eyes, open his face…Read that with no one seeing it, apart from you truly friend and the lector priest"[8].

concluded:

"From the Egyptian iconography and texts, we can discern a mourning rite, in which the two women made a gesture with their hair or lock of hair, over the mummy with a regenerating goal, and we can also guess a practice of shaving or cutting hair to the two mourners that happened in some moment at the end of the funerals when the deceased’s rebirth was a fact."

..now you guess "who" is planned to be "reborn" again, now?
edit on 6-12-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I would still like to post, before I go to bed....but it is very late now...so I like to reply tomorrow please

thank you kindly for the flag

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
oh man that is some sick and twisted racism. how you could take something as interesting and beautiful as the ancient egyptian culture and turn into genocide by ritual mystical necessity, is frankly, disgusting

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

Very Interesting thread!
Interesting as well because a very old friend of mine, an ex historian and archaeologist who was very into both Ancient Egypt and the Occult told me something extremely similar to this about 3 or 4 years ago now..sadly hes often dismissed by many as mad, but he is a very in touch and knowledgeable man..i think I have some reading to catch up on! many thanks

Star but cant flag yet lol

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

undo
oh man that is some sick and twisted racism. how you could take something as interesting and beautiful as the ancient egyptian culture and turn into genocide by ritual mystical necessity, is frankly, disgusting

".. something as beautiful as the ancient egyptian culture "....?

you have been sipping fluoridated tapwater again, undo ?

- quotes from the "Book of Victories over Set " [ set = adamites = most of ús]
You have power, you have power, O Eye of Horus,
you have power over the wretched Seth and his following,
that enemy, who has caused great grief,
as you are great (wrtj) as a flame inside his body.
in that name of yours: "Eye of Horus."
as you are great and your fire is strong (wsr) to destroy his body
in that name of yours: "wArt."
You are spitting fire inside his body
in that name of yours: "Bastet."
You throw (wd) flames to make his name cease,
in that name of yours: "Uto."
You spit (dp) at him so that he cannot be recognized (any more)
in that name of yours: "She from dp."
You are at it (wnn) devouring his whole body
in that name of yours: "wnw.t."
You consume his flesh, you burn his bones,
so that one doesn't (even) find the ashes of his body."

O you, these 7 uraei of Atum,
you who seize the hearts, you who steal the hearts,
by whose fire the rebels will be burned,
you shall seize the hearts, you shall steal the hearts
of that wretched Seth and his following.
You shall burn their bodies
with the flames in your mouths.
They shall not get away, they shall not escape
from the slaughterhouse of the East for all eternity."

..and you support THAT ????

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
remember the synagogue of satan?
that's the temple of set. set was not the serpent in the garden. the serpent in the garden was enki who was a life scientist, a geneticist. his symbol was the ankh. he wasn't a serpent. his symbol was the serpent wound around a staff (serpent in the tree=rod of asclepius= medicine, dna). he gave the former adam male and female, who were named after atum (all plural words), procreation.

the people who think they are following set, as in satan, are actually following enlil, as in the moon god, who is confused in the old testament with jehovah. haven't you noticed?

the story is turned on its head

edit on 6-12-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

kuruptedtessa
reply to post by Sole3

a very old friend of mine, an ex historian and archaeologist who was very into both Ancient Egypt and the Occult told me something extremely similar to this about 3 or 4 years ago now..sadly hes often dismissed by many as mad..

I believe you kuruptedtessa

we have had thousands of years of Dark Metaphysical, hiding behind seemingly innocent events ...with a string of Occultic Rituals culminating...to revive the Osiris/Atlantean Crystalline Dimension....but I'm afraid, this is not good news at all ...it will be a cold, merciless consciousness...an iron fist prison for the soul

may we please escape soon

kindly to you with a cuddle

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Please don't obfuscate my thread with your horrible interpretations. If you want - do open a new thread about these things, and we can discuss it in there. I am deeply Sorry though for your pathetic understanding of contexts.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Sole3
reply to post by undo

Please don't obfuscate my thread with your horrible interpretations. If you want - do open a new thread about these things, and we can discuss it in there. I am deeply Sorry though for your pathetic understanding of contexts.

look up the temple of set. read the wiki on it

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

It'll take a re-read of that to sink in. Do it later.
I did have one question, what's the point of this? In reality terms....

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
p.s. i think enki is jesus and known in the old testament as jehovah in some places, as well, but most of it, is just enlil. separating them would probably be helpful.
you have enki jehovah creating the first human adam. the first adam were not humans - they were clones, copies of the atum.
you have enki jehovah warning the noah figure about the flood that enlil jehovah ordered
you have enki jehovah confusing the languages at babel
for example.
the rest or most of the rest, until you get the new testament,
are enlil and also specific pharaohs
edit on 6-12-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

Just on a slightly different note. Mandela's prisoner number was 46664. Is that related at all?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Absurd Thread Title of the Year

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mandela & Mark of the Beast:

2.bp.blogspot.com...
"46664: It's In Our Hands"

and it's in the middle of his forehead -
upload.wikimedia.org...
(also, what's going on with all those hypno spirals??)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
remember the Louis Vuitton Case at the Kremlin..?

..Rituals are only effective, when they get a lot of souls believing in them - like siphoning Energy off them.

- ofcourse the entire story is Stupid: first it took days to *start* building that suitcase - on the most holy place in Russia - until the entire project was suddenly called off ??

..you see the marks "P>O>W>" on the case... supposedly a reference and tribute to "prince wladimir orlov "... but that was a male who advised Nicholas to "abandon the Duma"[ = abandon democracy] , right before the Synagogue started the *cough* revolution - just like NOW.

however

'wladimir' means "peace " [ mir]

..so the message of the box reads " Prince of peace "

= a mockery of Biblical term

...I wont bore you with facts like the "tour inside the box was named "journey of the soul"... neither that the "charity" the entrance money was supposed to go to, which was named "heart centre"

fact is,

this suitcase exposition was planned "from 3 Dec until 19 january"

- it was an *announcement* to be aware of that timeframe.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

EA006
reply to post by Sole3

It'll take a re-read of that to sink in. Do it later.
I did have one question, what's the point of this? In reality terms....

that is a most important question, thank you for asking EA

its not hard to imagine Earth in the centre of the Crystalline

when this Osiris/Crystalline Dimension will have started, aka the "flower of Life" ..... ancient Atlantis will rule again...this means the very soon to be, Ruler (ET)...those whom have been "working behind the scene" and fashioning this Holographic, distorting Perception...They will ONLY reveal themselves...as Triumphant Ruler after the soul is totally locked into the "flower of life" Dimension..not dissimilar as to when the emperors only made their victory tour once the country was securely in their control

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

this is why mandela's hand is shown [ and as first and as largest]

since it refers to Maitreya's hand

www.share-international.org...

awful Quote from the aticle: "Until we see his face.....The appearance of the hand at this time has great significance. It means Maitreya is very near to coming out. Until we see his face it is the closest he can come to us"

Maitreya = ET

"the face of ET" ...the New Ruler...is soon to be revealed

alike when Rome's face..was only revealed...after her victory was secured

I'm sorry, it is so very bad

may you please escape...this "iron fist" ruler

very much kindness

and care

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

rawheroine

2.bp.blogspot.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

first I thought that, perhaps, it could be Too Coincidental , to go see something in that "46664" prison number - but now I'm inclined to think it could very well be made into another aspect -

s1119.photobucket.com...

otherwise why the showing around ? - also, Skanda aka Murugan aka Karkitreya [ see OP ] have "6 heads...6 faces.. 6 arms" etc ; therefore the number 666 is Horus - and those souls, he owns "

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

thank you EA

we are on the right track...please see above

bless you kindly

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sole3

rawheroine

2.bp.blogspot.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

first I thought that, perhaps, it could be Too Coincidental , to go see something in that "46664" prison number - but now I'm inclined to think it could very well be made into another aspect -

s1119.photobucket.com...

otherwise why the showing around ? - also, Skanda aka Murugan aka Karkitreya [ see OP ] have "6 heads...6 faces.. 6 arms" etc ; therefore the number 666 is Horus - and those souls, he owns "

An odd picture from the Daily Mail link -
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Spot the 666!
(strange combination of "Where's Waldo?", the wizard, and the kid wearing the Waldo-esque striped shirt)

I agree with you on the ritual aspects, OP. Thanks for the info.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join