It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the king [Mandela] Horus is dead: long live the king, Osiris

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lots of "mirror" images and backwards writing -

i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...

What do you make of that?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

can you point me to sumerian text that indicates the black headed people were enki's people? i mean, i believe ya, but i need to see the section of text so i can read the rest of the information. so far, all i've ever read was that the black headed people were enlil's people, although that doesn't mean much either if enki created homo sapiens to solve one of enlil's work shortage problems. they would be referred to as either / or.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
very bad heartache

please, I'm trying

'horus' is the represent of the human physical template, 4 D, after the deluge... 9000 bc..when the Firmament collapsed...and the ZPE field was exchanged for the un environment we know now... horus is the skanda/murugan of the Vedas.. and the egyptian spells start there, mainly

...and 'osiris' is the epithet of the soon coming rule of the crystalline, the new atlantis

ignition of the 5th Dimension

www.youtube.com...

I don't think the vid embedded?

*I see fire hollowing souls*

*desolation comes upon the skies*

For if the dark returns then
My brothers will die
And as the sky's falling down ......... (the 12 Dimensions collapsing)
It crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground
I hear my people screaming out

*shadow*...is an epithet of Osiris

edit on 7-12-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I don't think the vid embedded?

in the Prometheus movie

it shows you the Spell of the Precession...and the Real Situation now

that the 'precession' is a Lie
which gives Evil the right to maintain our fake hologram
'They ' showed you in the vid
but "as science fiction" and mock you by it....because you will say this is "fantasy"

yet THIS version is the correct one

Prometheus - the ark - at 2 mins

the fallen ones holding up the firmament
[ just as the Egyptian Spells declare constantly ]
and the earth is IN THE MIDDLE of our part of the cosmos
the line, is axis mundi [ Osiris/dijed] to the precession

the "roof " (magog) they are upholding,
but above that roof [ firmament] is Gods Heaven

but
they have Spelled everything up until that Roof

all of it, including Earth, is but their "Dualism"
the tree of good and evil

and all those so called "enlightened ones" are seeing
is still within Their Territory..."the Spelled Universe"

- all the Egyptian Spells tell us of this vid situation
as well as the Sumerian clay texts

please I like you to go here for context
with so deepest respect to the OP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
there is more context following, in further threads,..by the Op

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

Sole, great for making this connection. When I read articles like this, I feel very inadequate about knowing so little. I have always wondered if a technology exists to actually program people even before birth. Mandela obviously had been prepared for the role he played in life. How else can one explain that a man who spent 27 years in prison came out a world reknowned figure. I somehow believe people are given their shape and ideological bent even pre-birth. This is deep and difficult to grasp. Still on Mandela, I can`t understand the great outpour of emotion and mourning all over the world. He lived to a ripe age of 95 years. Do people want him to become immortal?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

in 1977... I had "open waking vision"..of the above.."the ignition of the crystalline dimension, and the birth Of Osiris " ...spoken of in Rev by John of Patmos....he named this "the Trib"

I do hope...he agrees with this interpretation?...I understand all Heaven is watching

I tell parts of it in brief

I closed my eyes...then a few seconds later

I found myself in another world, a Heavenly one..with a new body...a very Gorgeous one, with the most sweet feelings.. I was walking in the fire....I was no longer in this 4D Dimension, ...but the Heavenly one, above the Precession (Spelled Universe)...while the whole world...was in another dimension, the 5D..the whole world was on fire...and I was walking in it, but unharmed...

it was made known to me...what that fire symbolised

no NOT the "end of the world as being on fire"...but the igniting of the Crystalline dimension...in which ET's ruled...and the Heavens were completely sealed...shut off...to all those whom were enclosed into that Dimension

I had been taken out into the Heavenly Dimension

though many light workers have been tricked, by the Ascended Masters whom they channel...Tricked into believing they will have Bliss, and a better world in the Crystalline Dimension......it is not so....it will be the Prison of their souls...

they have been used to bring about their own Prison...by giving all their energy, devotion and agreement to the Masters whom they serve

nothing will feel beautiful, no lovely feelings...but a perpetual blanket of darkness hugging tightly to the soul...the crystalline consciousness will decide the range of feelings and thoughts INto the energetic field of each soul...feeding that soul.. those feelings will be colourless, not bright and pretty....but a cold, monochrome desolation..

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

Can you dumb it down a bit more. What's going to happen?
E.T is coming back to turn off a Hologram machine? take over and open a what?..... a dimension that traps souls?
Is that it?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

An odd picture from the Daily Mail link -
i.dailymail.co.uk..

sorry RH

I don't see so much the details in the pic as you do...

but the pic made me feel sad and at the same time estranged

sad because

humanity has lost her connection with the Divine

a stranger

because all is artificial

humanity is bound together by shallow, imagined emotionalism

mimicking Real Heart Grief, Real Heart Love

humanity has lost her home..

Grigori's stooge, MSM , presents "fake heroes"

"fake calamaties"

"fake joyous occasions"

it is the fake which is estranging us from each other

and isolating souls into an artificial environment

Grigori govern

whom is to be "group mourned"

"group loved"

"group adored"

yet never before have souls been so disconnected from each other

nothing pretty, sweet, worthy binds us together any more

we don't live real lives

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
siphoning Energy
vampirising the masses with Global/Grigori Rituals
to get their goal - working to install that dimension

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

rawheroine
Lots of "mirror" images and backwards writing -

i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...

What do you make of that?

remember we said..Mandela, as Ritual is Horus, this present 4D rule, 46664, representing the Egyptian pantheon in the 4 sons of Horus - "he changed our world"

Horus is dead...make way for the new Ruler - Osiris (Apollo)

apollo is the sun god - but not so much our literal sun, nor from the plasmic [ 'antimatter']

"holy light of apollo'

apollo sun god...is the inner earth "red sun"..the red disk you see on the heads of the Egyptian dieties, and vedas

please refer to the Prometheus YT vid...I posted

it is the Osiris Dimension...the Atlantis Crystalline..soon to be ignited

then disclosure of ET's

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I would think..."mirroring Apollo"...meaning...humanity's energy field will be coded with Dark Metaphysical Will

humanity will become the slave of ET

ET are not saviour but Oppresser

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
[thread update Tuesday evening]

.. i have seen many Rituals... but this is a most important one.... very well planned .... and totally ancient-egyptian based

continued from OP :

1] the south african coat of arms -

en.wikipedia.org...

"The present coat of arms of South Africa was introduced on Freedom Day 27 April 2000." [ planned 13 y ago]

..the coat includes the rising sun, "symbolizing the promise of rebirth" , or more specifically, "an arc of seven rays facetted Or" - the 7 rays denoting the Aten sun-disk, and its 7 rays to the 7 human chakras ;

..The secretary bird, which is ofcourse a disguised Phoenix -
but even as 'secretary bird ' the meaning is clear - since "Sagittarius serpentarius is of the diurnal raptors family such as kites, buzzards and vultures" - remember, Isis was a Kite, and Nekhbet [the symbol of pre-Eden rule] was the Vulture ;

...The crossed spear and knobkierie -
are crossed alike Osiris holds the heqa [ magic] and flail [ rule] crossed over his chest ; in this case, the knobkerie is a Club - thé weapon of [sumerian] Ninurta = Horus ; and we saw that the spear is *the* attribute of manchild, namely the world tree/ axis mundi/ precession

..."a stylized representation of a protea flower with outer petals Vert, inner petals Or and seeded of nine triangles conjoined in three rows, the upper triangle Gules, the second row Vert, Or inverted and Vert, and the third row Vert, Or inverted, Sable, Or inverted and Vert." [same link]
- ofcourse the repeated 9 is the Ennead - the egyptian pantheon - and the double triangle depicts the As Above So Below audagium from the Pyramid Texts Spells

...both ovals represent the "world egg" [ at last that is what the link said yésterday still: now that section has been *cough* moderated again...] and 'egg' refers to "dimensions within Earths sphere"; but a dóuble egg : compare the meaning of the double metatrons cube

...etc.

we continue to even more striking aspects, below -

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
2] "Union buildings" and presentation

...the bodily remains will be shown to the public from 11-13 december, in a government place named "the Union buildings", from Wednesday untill late Friday. One cant help the eerie feeling of some bizarre mimick going on - 'three days in the grave' .

- " The Buildings are one of the centres of political life in South Africa; "The Buildings" and "Arcadia" have become metonyms for the South African government." [wiki]

now ...'arcadia' was the homeland of Pan -
" Pan wandered the hills and mountains of Arkadia playing his pan-pipes and chasing Nymphs. "

www.theoi.com...

'chasing nymphs' eh ? hold that thought -

"The Thembu are one of the handful of nations and population groups which speak Xhosa in South Africa. In Xhosa the name is abaThembu, aba- being a common prefix for peoples. In the 19th century they were frequently known as the "Tamboekie" or "Tambookie" people. The most internationally famous Thembu person was Nelson Mandela, whose father was a reigning nobleman from a junior branch of the Madiba clan of kings." [wiki]

- extensive search finally supplied the etymology of "Thembu": namely, "having wife after wife"

...which isnt far from 'chasing nymphs', no ?

" [ Mandela's father] Gadla was a polygamist, having four wives, four sons and nine daughters, who lived in different villages. "

- more about the Thembu, below ; let me make the remark that the goal of this thread is not to "try place a person in a bad light"- i couldnt care less - but about the unveiling of the Ritual which this person represents - allright.

btw - the "Pan" is not only referring to the hellhound Anubis ,

but also makes the connection with the alleged comet "Pan-Starrs", earlier this autumn. Remember that for any Ritual, it is Vital to link to prévious rituals - usually by a name or epithet.

..for this reason another strange phrase may have been used in every possible "news"outlet - and even in Obamas speech this morning - www.motherjones.com... -mandela

and that was the phrase "..he was an icon ". Which struck me as... fabricated, unnatural, reading that phrase everywhere. I couldnt help making the link to ison , which, see OP, is in Greek ICON "

farfetched...? mmmmm...

arcadia....greek Pan....greek ICON.... remember that "the goat" from Daniel "is from Greece"..

continued below -

edit on 10-12-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
3] white crown of Egypt

"..In 1946, at age 16, mandela underwent Thembu initiation rituals, to prove his courage so he could make transition into manhood. The circumcision ceremony, still practiced though in different forms today, occurred at the sacred Thembu initiation place of Tyharlalra, on the banks of the river Mbashe, secluded from women. The ritual included daubing the body with white clay, and the wearing of special clothing made of natural fibers, and [the circumcision] was performed with an assegai [ spear] .."
[quote from the book "Mandela, a Biography", by Peter Limb]

- it was really only a month or so ago, i found to my astonishment that "bearer of the white crown" was a black indeginous african !
As you know, upper [south] egypt represented 'heaven' [though not Gods heaven ofcourse] , and lower [north] egypt "earth", as in the As Above So Below scheme. But the trick here, is that the pantheon [ ennead] used the cham bloodline as "represent of Its manchild" .

the white crown was the goddess " Hededyt - is depicted as a woman with a scorpion on her head or, possibly, as a scorpion with a woman’s head. Her name perhaps means ‘the White’ [...] CT spell 531 also mentions Hededyt, in the course of charging a funerary mask for the deceased emblazoned with diverse divine potencies and which is to grant vision to the deceased "
[henadology.com]
...the mask being a white shaman mask - and this mask is to make sure that the adamitic bloodline will nót see God, ofcourse ; since the false cham-manchild is put into ruling position, masquing as "white [adamic] bloodline".

- compare the Thembu initiation :
"The ritual included daubing the body with white clay"
and is, in fact, an initiation into "continuing the white crown" !

then it states, " wearing a garment of natural fibers" ;
which has the same meaning as the 'bandages around osiris', since bandages are flesh itself.

- and finally the assegai : the circumcision is a mockery of the old-hebrew command; and the use of the assegai denotes the aribute of Osiris - because Osiris is the worldtree/spear, so factually, it is "Osiris performing [ knighting] the young cham males [ into being his manchild] ".

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
4] the enigmatic name "madiba"

is supposedly a term of affection, and the word surfaced well in every newsoutlet, as well in obamas speech [ see link in previous post] ; yet it remains unclear whý this pet name is [over]used so heavily - since the only thing one can find is that the name is related to a kings tribe [!] of the Thembu -

"Pastoralist Bantu speaking people settled in South Africa in about 200–500 CE.[1] Originating in the vicinity of West and Central Africa, waves of Iron Age immigrants spread across the broad Southern African peninsula, easily displacing the aboriginal Stone Age inhabitants of South Africa.[2] By the 19th century, stable patterns of settlement had emerged. Nguni speaking tribes (primarily Zulu and Xhosa) occupied the east and southern coastal regions, while a series of Sotho kingdoms covered the southern portion of the plateau (Free State Province and parts of Gauteng)
.[3]
en.wikipedia.org...
" During the southern African migrations known as mfecane, the Nguni peoples spread across a large part of southern Africa, absorbing, conquering or displacing many other peoples. " "A sub-group of the Nguni peoples became the Thembu people" en.wikipedia.org...
..point is,
having travelled to the north of africa, in ancient times, even untill Egypt, a number of tribes went southwards again - settling in the region of todays South Africa.

- and here things get interesting :
because the Ancient Egyptian language also contains many word forms and phrases that are similar to the current Bantu languages of Central, Southern and Eastern Africa.

examples - from the several dozen in link -

Ancient Egyptian BS, flame, fire, blaze

Southern Soto-Bantu BESA, make a fire, to burn, to cook or roast

Ancient Egyptian UTCHA, early morning, dawn

Kiswahili-Bantu UCHAO, sunrise, dawning, dawn

Ancient Egyptian UA, to destroy

Kiswahili-Bantu UA, kill, destroy life

Ancient Egyptian PA, fly, fly up

Kiswahili-Bantu PAA, rise, ascend, soar, fly

www.kaa-umati.co.uk...

now, even after extensive searching there is virtually nothing to find about this mysterious "madiba"; obviously it is a composite construct, likely in either madi-ba or ma-di-ba.

- the above site mentions this line, " The word for blood in the Southern-Soto language is ma-di " ; and from searching further, "ba" translates as Origin: Bantu ba-ntu, the men from ba, variant of aba, plural prefix + -ntu, man ; the Bantu plural prefix "Ba-" which means 'they, them', also given as ancient egyptian "b-", people, see Budge 197a.

...so... the composition in Bantu would be: Madiba means ma-di

of whom, you ask ?

i say - from the Horus bloodline.

5] the 3-component alternative :

if, however, the word is a composite of ma, di and ba, and linked to the Original meaning of hieroglyphs, we find the following [ in Budges extensive dictionary] :

"ma" [ 4 finds] = to see, gathering of people, likeness or prepare
"di " [ 1 find] = to give, given
"ba" [ 1 find] = soul

...which, in context, is " the gathering of people given to this soul " ,
which in turn is also an epithet of manchild.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
last for now : conclusion so far -

....it was bizarre to see the entire stadium but half full... after obama's speech, a flabbergasted BBC reporter tweeted " Helene Daouphars, BBC journalist tweets: The stadium is getting quite empty "
Things just don't add up : if there were 'overflow stadiums', tv screens, yet the stadium was half filled only - why wasn't a free day given to the people, in such an important event for them ?
Like this, it almost appeared like the entire ceremony was meant for "the kings of the earth"

...hmm...

"and they [ the 10 kings, representing 10, the number of the summum of human rule on earth] will give their power to the beast for 1 hour "

- this is exactly what i feel has been perpetrated here.
..or better: the beast has stolen that power [through Trickery] : by using a pretext.

In fact, the "honouring" IS a "surrendering of power [ authority] " !

does that make sense ..?

...since the [spiritual] energy is being focussed upon 1 man ;
1 man, who represents all the possible epithets of the cham-manchild ;
as we saw in the OP and the couple of posts above this one

closing lines of that speech:
" After this great liberator is laid to rest; when we have returned to our cities and villages, and rejoined our daily routines, let us search then for his strength – for his largeness of spirit – somewhere inside ourselves. And when the night grows dark, when injustice weighs heavy on our hearts, or our best laid plans seem beyond our reach – think of Madiba, and the words that brought him comfort within the four walls of a cell:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul."

....do you see what is going on here - these words agreed upon by millions of listening souls..?
it is an Inverse set of statements : because
"enter through the narrow gate" [Ma.7]
and " it don't matter how charged with punishments the scroll is"...?

..And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little scroll open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

.."thunders" is related to divine punishment

besides - both final sentences, about 'being the captain of your own soul " is directly written out of the egyptian Book Of The Dead - where the soul is justifying herself, praising herself, and using Magick to can have a big mouth and stand up to God.

i say, the kings of the earth [and therefore humanity - since it is they who preside, legally, over humanity] have surrendered, today their authority to Horus.

...who can now resurrect his father Osiris, sometime the next days.

oh right - what was the other epithet the newsoutlets brought up continuously..? "Tata"... - father...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
...you do not really wonder about the notable absentees...right ?

www.bbc.co.uk...

and who are they ? - Russian, Chinese and Israeli and Iranian presidents

..though they all used pathetic excuses as
"President Shimon Peres said he would not attend the memorial for medical reasons, and a day after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he would also skip the trip because of logistical and cost issues " ; President Hassan Rouhani had been suggested "the memorial could be a trap" , and China simply never says anything.

- exactly those, who are planned to execute the new world order rule ;
and therefore didnt attend the Ritual.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Was the sign language translator alongside speakers at Nelson Mandela memorial a FAKE? Deaf groups claim his hand gestures were meaningless

'I was really upset and humiliated', he told the SBS news website, 'He made up his own signs"

"What happened at the memorial service is truly disgraceful thing to see - it should not happen at all."

'What happened today will be forever aligned with Nelson Mandela & Deaf Community, thanks to this fake interpreter.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

just bumped into this : another aspect showing that the whole stadium ritual was never meant "for the peoples"..?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Comet Ison Declared Dead At American Geophysical Union conference Today - December 10, 2013

‎Comet Ison was declared "dead" today by Karl Battams at the American Geophysical Conference.

FROM ARTICLE:

The comet, which excited astronomers and the media as it zipped within 730,000 miles of the sun on Thanksgiving Day, was pronounced dead at a scientific conference Tuesday. Astronomers who had followed the ice ball mourned the loss of the sky show that once promised to light up during December.

Naval Research Lab astronomer Karl Battams, who headed the observing campaign for the comet, said ISON (EYE'-sahn) was stretched and pulled by the sun's powerful gravity. It was also hit with solar radiation. And the icy snowball just fell apart.

"At this point it seems like there is nothing left," Battams said at the American Geophysical Union conference in San Francisco. "Sorry, everyone, Comet ISON is dead. But its memory will live on."

- ofcourse: since the funeral Ritual has transferred the epithet to the cham manchild, yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join