It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby boy kicked and thrown to his death from a balcony by 10 years old girl !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

I have no word for this! I'm speechless... totally, indubitably, at a loss!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There are at least two factors present in this sad case.

1. Discipline: This is lacking in China in regards to children. The idea is that since they can only have one child, they spoil the child and give them whatever they want. When the child acts up or throws a tantrum they will give candy, toy or anything nice to quiet the child. Thus reenforcing the bad behavior. The child soon learns to expect rewards for such behavior. The parents also think it is funny and cute when the child acts up or even breaks things and have no thoughts of responsibility for the child's actions. They have a cultural 'me first' attitude.

2. Psychopathic behavior: This was guaranteed to have been present prior to this incident but nothing was done to curb the behavior. If anything it was encouraged and rewarded. When the child learns that there is nothing to fear in the way of punishment, they simply refuse to listen and continue to do whatever they feel like doing.

This is not just a parental problem, it is cultural as well. All one has to do is look at what is even done on the national level to see that such behavior runs from the bottom to the top and back down again. The former Chairman Ho Jintau stated that the Chinese people were uncultured and uneducated and he wasn't talking merely about scholastic education either.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join