Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Baby boy kicked and thrown to his death from a balcony by 10 years old girl !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is Shocking !!!

Baby boy kicked and stamped on, then 'thrown to his death from a balcony' by girl aged TEN after his mother accidentally left him behind in a lift

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

On the opposite side you have children with this kind of attitude...

John Lewis search for mystery girl who sent £2 and handwritten note apologising for breaking bauble

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk www.mirror.co.uk...

They are both children and they can have such opposite attitudes !!! ...How is this possible ? ....It´s on their genes, "the world" or a bit of both ?
edit on 5-12-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Two things:

1. Was the girl apprehended?

2. This is why aliens won't talk to us.
edit on 5-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Shows you that people can be evil even in their childhood. Children are not innocent like everyone claims. And it's sad how the world is becomming more like this.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When I was around 10 yrs old, it was the time of the killing of young Jamie Bulger and the aftermath of trying to get the childs play movies (I think it was the third in particular) banned.

I always remember my mother asking me about it, checking I knew that behavior was wrong.

Even at that age I said, you don't copy just because it's in a film, I had the knowledge at that time that killing anything or anyone was wrong at that point.
So unless the girl has a lower than her average age mentality then she knew this was wrong regardless of age in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Shows you that people can be evil even in their childhood. Children are not innocent like everyone claims. And it's sad how the world is becomming more like this.

I adore children when they are innocent and ask honest questions, that as an innocent child is cute, but as an adult it is not politically correct. I digress.......

Children ARE basically born innocent! It is their interactions with their parents, teachers, media, that points them to the darker side of humanity......Psychiatrist often fail to address the issue of the "environment" as a factor of a childs behavioral problems and instead resort to drugs to change the behavior. The environment should come first IMO!

If they are brought up in an "Environment" that is loving, then the odds are they will behave in that manner as a child. If they are brought up in a violent "environment" then most likely they will behave in a violent manner....

What was that old saying about humanities failure or success being based upon how we take care of our children???

Unfortunately in this childs case, the adults in her "environment" have drastically failed in teaching her right from wrong.
edit on 5-12-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's all about cultural values and norms.

You're going to tell me that human life is as romanticized in China of all places as it is in the west? (hypocritically, of course, but romanticized none the less)

We have to change a culture to change a people. We are required to change a people to change a community. We must change a community to change a family. We change a family, we change a person.

Morals, Values, and Perspectives are things that actually trickle down. Executing or wagging our fingers at the end offender does little to nothing in the long run...even if you take the idea that public punishment discourages ill-mannered behaviour (it doesn't).

We must change things from the top down when it comes to the contents of our minds and hearts. What this little girl did is a symptom of something greater that is wrong with the system.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

wrong

Children ARE basically born innocent!

children are not born innocent - they are born with no rules

do I have to explain what comes next ?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

OK, I take that back, but will you argue the fact that they have a blank slate when they are born? What they become is how they are conditioned?

I still say that they are innocent when they are born, and we can argue over that belief until we are blue in the face! No way to prove it right?

So just address the other things I brought up! Or do you have an argument about that as well?
edit on 5-12-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When a young child does something heinous like this, always look to the parents and you'll get your answers to the "whys" and "hows".

Yes, teachers and other people can have an influence on a child's development, but it's the home environment that dominates in that category.

Words to live by:

If a child lives with criticism,
he learns to condemn.

If a child lives with hostility,
he learns to fight.

If a child lives with fear,
he learns to be apprehensive.

If a child lives with pity,
he learns to feel sorry for himself.

If a child lives with ridicule,
he learns to be shy.

If a child lives with jealousy,
he learns what envy is.

If a child lives with shame,
he learns to feel guilty.

If a child lives with encouragement,
he learns to be confident.

If a child lives with tolerance,
he learns to be patient.

If a child lives with praise,
he learns to be appreciative.

If a child lives with acceptance,
he learns to love.

If a child lives with approval,
he learns to like himself.

If a child lives with recognition,
he learns that it is good to have a goal.

If a child lives with sharing,
he learns about generosity.

If a child lives with honesty and fairness,
he learns what truth and justice are.

If a child lives with security,
he learns to have faith in himself and in those about him.

If a child lives with friendliness,
he learns that the world is a nice place in which to live.

If you live with serenity,
your child will live with peace of mind.

With what is your child living?

~ Dorothy Law Nolte

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think some people are born missing something and this girl is obviously one of them.

Psychopaths exist and even if one is born into a loving nurturing home there is no substitute for genuinely empathy which they lack.

Horrible story

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
While this is a horrible story, which I refuse to read the link, because I don't need nightmares, people here claiming this is all learned behavior are wrong.

There are plenty of mental issues, that children are born with and mental issues can and do get passed down. I know this, because my youngest has one. Thankfully not to the degree that he may do something like this, but he was tested extensively. Which made me do some investigating on this issue. I have to believe that some can be born "bad". But it is more to do with a mental condition.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

While this is a horrible story, which I refuse to read the link, because I don't need nightmares, people here claiming this is all learned behavior are wrong.

There are plenty of mental issues, that children are born with and mental issues can and do get passed down. I know this, because my youngest has one. Thankfully not to the degree that he may do something like this, but he was tested extensively. Which made me do some investigating on this issue. I have to believe that some can be born "bad". But it is more to do with a mental condition.

That is a valid point you bring up!! My comments were based on the fact I am an old fart and in my days we didn't have the chemicals in our food, we didn't have Big Pharm telling us to take a pill for everything.

I read an article this morning about Alzheimer's being projected to explode and I asked myself, "Why?" It most likely is the chemicals in our foods and drugs and in our "environment"!

Our problems are becoming so complex because our governments allow themselves to be controlled by the Corporations in this day and age, narrowing down a "reason" for the mental and physical problems we are facing as society is becoming harder and harder to narrow them down!

Thanks for bring a point of view to my attention that I failed to think about!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

LOL well good. I was hoping I didn't come off
. It's just an issue that I have studied since he was tested. Which was about 13 I believe, and he is now 21. It's both scary and fascinating that it can be inherited.
I do also believe that all of the chemicals and additives are doing more harm than good to each generation.

I'm a bit "old" too LOL, but not too old to smile and drool every time I see your avatar!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Taggart
When I was around 10 yrs old, it was the time of the killing of young Jamie Bulger and the aftermath of trying to get the childs play movies (I think it was the third in particular) banned.

I always remember my mother asking me about it, checking I knew that behavior was wrong.

Even at that age I said, you don't copy just because it's in a film, I had the knowledge at that time that killing anything or anyone was wrong at that point.
So unless the girl has a lower than her average age mentality then she knew this was wrong regardless of age in my opinion.

Homicidal tendencies are present in the intelligent too. Don't try to paint this as a dumb-guy kind of thing.

The kid knew exactly what she was doing.

This is why I can't stand and do not trust children.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How horrendous
It does make me wonder what that child has been through to make her do something like that. I do believe that some kids are born with some sort of inbalance which may predispose them to sociopathic behaviour and worse, so if they are pushed the wrong way by their environment and those who surround them it is going to show itself.

For what it's worth I think the same can become of kids without such inbalance but with the other factors I mentioned, but obviously a combination of the two makes it more likely.

Just on a side note, and feel free to call me cynical, but as soon as I saw the John Lewis thing today I thought 'marketing stunt' (not saying there aren't nice kids out there though).
edit on 5-12-2013 by Scouse100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Seektruthalways1

Are you kidding me?

Have you got kids your self? Kids don't lie, they're too innocent. You say a bad word, they don't like it. They pick up on bad vibes very easily and get afraid even over trivial things. They are not born with an 'evil' bone in their bodies. . .

Its them been around other children, going to nursery and seeing how others act. Not everybody comes from an ideal environment, your kid could be round kids that have some #ed up parents, and in effect - your child mimics their behavior, naturally.

Now even in them given circumstances, good parenting would make your own child understand what the #s going on, and not to become like that.

Its the social environment we're in that makes kids #ed up, they're in no way what so ever born evil

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is Shocking !!!

That is an understatement after seeing the full video.

That is a psychopath in the making. Sad story indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Blame the victim right? As F'd up this story is, there our two victims involved.

Second line........sigh

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I honestly don`t know how to fully explain this as it goes beyond any reasonable and unreasonable explanation.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Restricted

Blame the victim right? As F'd up this story is, there our two victims involved.

Second line........sigh

Exactly how is the 10-year-old a victim?

Asian countries are like this. They have little regard for human life. Ask anyone in the Navy who's been to the Philippines. They throw coins in front of buses and watch the kids scramble for them and get hit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution