It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby boy kicked and thrown to his death from a balcony by 10 years old girl !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

The kid knew exactly what she was doing.

That is what it seems to show, because when you see the actual video it is chilling how the girl acted.

For those of you that may be interested in the actual news cast here is a link to the article and video...

shanghaiist.com...

Disclaimer: There are some scenes that may disturb you so watch at own risk.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Exactly how is the 10-year-old a victim?

Read my previous posts!

Not that it will matter, you already have shown your distrust and disgust for children,,,,,,,,,,,,,right?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Restricted

Taggart
When I was around 10 yrs old, it was the time of the killing of young Jamie Bulger and the aftermath of trying to get the childs play movies (I think it was the third in particular) banned.

I always remember my mother asking me about it, checking I knew that behavior was wrong.

Even at that age I said, you don't copy just because it's in a film, I had the knowledge at that time that killing anything or anyone was wrong at that point.
So unless the girl has a lower than her average age mentality then she knew this was wrong regardless of age in my opinion.

Homicidal tendencies are present in the intelligent too. Don't try to paint this as a dumb-guy kind of thing.

The kid knew exactly what she was doing.

This is why I can't stand and do not trust children.

I didn't hence

''So Unless the girl has a lower than her average age mentality then she KNEW this was wrong regardless of age in my opinion.''

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

seeker1963

Exactly how is the 10-year-old a victim?

Read my previous posts!

Not that it will matter, you already have shown your distrust and disgust for children,,,,,,,,,,,,,right?

I read your posts. I disagree with you. Children are not born innocent. They are born animals. This is why they are "socialized".

Humans are nasty, vicious creatures. You'd do well to remember that. There's loads of evidence to support it and two out of three people are victims of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes, the video is shocking and the way the girl acts is very, very strange ! ....They don`t tell what happened to her after nor mention anything about her !

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

TheOneElectric

We have to change a culture to change a people. We are required to change a people to change a community. We must change a community to change a family. We change a family, we change a person.

You can start this process off by firstly taking away the tv and internet from children...the rest is taken care of through human interaction and sharing of positive knowledge.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I read your posts. I disagree with you. Children are not born innocent. They are born animals. This is why they are "socialized".

Humans are nasty, vicious creatures. You'd do well to remember that. There's loads of evidence to support it and two out of three people are victims of it.

That's cool! I don't mind if you disagree with me. You actually have made sense in this post I am replying too where I think we can get somewhere!

I agree they are born and they scream and cry when they need fed and they need their diaper changed. We good up to this point? As a baby, we all bitched and screamed when we didn't feel happy or comfortable? I guess we can say it was the earliest form of narcissism in our lives? The world revolves around baby?

So basically as a baby, as you and I BOTH once were, it was up to our parents whom conditioned us as to what kind of human being we were being molded into being right? So as I said and corrected earlier, maybe we are not born innocent, but we are born as a "blank slate"!

We are conditioned to become what we become? Be it parents, schools, television, OR the government? Hell, look at how as adults we have allowed the government and the MSM to condition us,,,,,right????

edit on 5-12-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

At least I still acknowledge what I am deep down. You seem determined to deny the truth. Trigger someone in the right way and they revert to animal.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Restricted
Children are not born innocent. They are born animals. This is why they are "socialized".

Humans are nasty, vicious creatures. You'd do well to remember that. There's loads of evidence to support it .........

Yes, are lions, tigers and sharks born innocent? And as the self-righteous carnivores on this forum whom always without fail remind the vegans and vegetarians: "Man is the top of the food-chain, the supreme-most carnivore. Without meat-eating his brain wouldn't have developed to be able to do what he is so distinguished to be able to do."

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

At least I still acknowledge what I am deep down. You seem determined to deny the truth. Trigger someone in the right way and they revert to animal.

You just ADMITTED WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET THRU YOUR SKULL!!!! I am not DENYING ANYTHING!

Trigger......Condition............What's the difference?

You didn't answer my question on a baby having a blank slate by the way! Why is that?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

CosmicDude
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes, the video is shocking and the way the girl acts is very, very strange ! ....They don`t tell what happened to her after nor mention anything about her !

They'll give her a government job.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So what? She saw similar behavior. The switch is in the off position. This kid is in psychopathic la-la land.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Rule

Lions, et all, can be trained to control themselves, but we aren't always successful, are we?

So as with children.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So what? She saw similar behavior. The switch is in the off position. This kid is in psychopathic la-la land.

SO WHAT? That's your answer????

Put the child in prison and allow what caused her to become this way just slip thru the cracks?

Troll away my friend. I certainly hope you don't have any children.

I am trying to address the problem as why our children our behaving in this manner, and you seem to be so insecure in whatever bubble you are living in that they are the enemy! I don't know what is scarier, a pedophile or someone like you whom think children are evil!

No wonder our government has so much control over us!

I'm done!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Disagreeing does not equal trolling. Good riddance.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Restricted
reply to post by Golden Rule

Lions, et all, can be trained to control themselves, but we aren't always successful, are we?

So as with children.

Xactly.

The scene is Grant Park, Chicago, 1968. A full-scale model of the Mayflower, with American flags for sails, has been set up. A.J., in his Uncle Sam suit, steps to a mike on the deck:

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is my coveted privilege and deep honour to introduce to you the distinguished senator and former Justice of the Supreme Court, Homer Mandrill, known to his friends as The Purple Better One. No doubt you are familiar with a book called The African Genesis, written by Robert Ardrey, a native son of Chicago, and, I may add, a true son of America. I quote to you from his penetrating work: ‘When I was a boy in Chicago, I attended the Sunday School of our neighbouring church. I recall our Wednesday night meetings with simplest nostalgia. We would meet in the basement. There would be a short prayer and a shorter benediction, then we would turn out the lights, and, in total darkness, hit each other with chairs.’ Mr. Ardrey’s early training tempered his character, to face and make known the truth about the origins and nature of mankind: ‘Not in innocence and not in Asia was mankind born. The home of our fathers was the African Highland. The most significant of all our gifts was the legacy bequeathed us by our immediate forebears, a race of terrestrial flesh-eating killer apes.’

“Raymond A. Dart of the University Of Johannesburg was the strident voice from South Africa that would prove the southern ape to be the human ancestor. Dart put forward the simple thesis that man emerged from the anthropoid background for only one reason: ‘because he was a killer. A rock, a stick, a heavy bone, was to our ancestral killer ape the margin of survival.’ (And now we sat in his office at the wrong end of the world). ‘Man’s original nature imposes itself on any human solution. The aggressive nature of the southern ape, suh, glowing with menace, fought your battles on the perilous veldts of Africa, 500,000 years ago. Had he not done so, you would not be living here, in this great city, in this great land of America, raising your happy families in peace and prosperity.’

W.S. Burroughs - The Purple Better One.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Disagreeing does not equal trolling. Good riddance.

I am giving you paragraphs explaining my side of the view. YOU? One liners! That's trolling!

Good riddance right back at you!

I am truly done!

But I will look forward to reading your childish, narcissistic retort!

Just don't stay up too late waiting for me to reply to you again!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It seems like most of you want to put it into one of two categories. Bad apples or learned behavior. As they say on the Interwebz, why not both? Perhaps children's behavior is primarily conditioned by the environment but occasionally genuinely psychopathic people are just born with it innate.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Horrible! I feel so bad for the baby's mother, she will never forgive herself.

The child is a sociopath now, she needs serious help. I agree that children are generally born innocent but every once in a while nature just gets it wrong.

I do not know if it this girl was abused in some way or if she is just a fluke of nature but I hope they do not let her off so easily just because she is ten, she belongs in treatment for many many years. By ten you know about life, you know about death she clearly wanted this kid dead, crazy freaking world.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Environment or Genetics? Hrmmmm...

If you're looking at an either/or here, you FAIL!!

Science and common sense tells us the story is of both intertwined.

In some cases, the "genetic load" for psychopathy, (another way of saying too many faulty genes in all the wrong places) outweighs whatever positive and nourishing upbringing they could have had.

In other cases, all the "right" genes isn't enough to save someone from turning into a sociopath after a series of traumatic events, some involving severe sadists.

Then you have someone like this guy, who had the exact brain wiring, and genetic propensities to become a psychopathic killer, yet ended up being a neuro-scientist. No killings yet. It seems near-perfect childhood can offset genetic psychopathy in some individuals. He's still psycho, but he chooses not to act out his aggressions to the extent that other people are physically harmed.

At ten years old, the average child isn't that far off from a sociopath, as far as his wiring is concerned. It's mostly a matter of culture and familial conditioning that keeps him from acting on his self-centered wants.

This child likely had a moderate, to severe psychopathy load, interacting with whatever kind of upbringing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join