It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They've finally completed repairs on the Obamacare website. check it out,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They've finally completed repairs on the Obamacare website. check it out..Start by clicking HERE, simply click on the "Apply Now" button to get started.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's great

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace
They've finally completed repairs on the Obamacare website. check it out..Start by clicking HERE, simply click on the "Apply Now" button to get started.

Er....thanks, but no thanks. You can check it out and report back to us how well it went.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Don't be a wussy, click it..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

RocksFromSpace

Er....thanks, but no thanks. You can check it out and report back to us how well it went.

aw comon, ya gotta give it a try hahah

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Two words about that website: National. Embarrassment. U.S. gov can manipulate the tons of data on the web like pinball wizards, yet can't manage to get one #ing website up and running.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

LMAO, reminds me of a time when I was in college with a friend of mine who was a Patriots fan while I was a Dolphins fan. I got tired of his Patriotism and pranks so I created a program and installed it on his computer.

The program would ask him who was the only NFL team to have a perfect season during the boot process, if he picked any team besides the Dolphins , it would reboot his computer . Other times it would prompt him to select the BEST NFL team, if he tried to pick any team other than the Dolphins then it would move the button as in this case and prevent him from logging in.

Needless to say he didn't use his computer for over a month until he asked me nicely to remove it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Dear sad_eyed_lady,

I take my role as a Knight errant, and protector of women very seriously, so I went to check to insure no harm would befall the "clicker."

It is just a suggestion, which you are free to ignore, but I think you will find that clicking on the link, then the "Apply" button will be mildly rewarding.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace

PERFECT !!

Now we know Exactly what to do !!

Simple instructions from HHS ...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace

Definitely gunna share this will all of my friends.

Thanks for sharing an actually functioning website with us

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If TPTB actually wanted a website that would collect data efficiently they would have had the NSA build it! It seems they are pros at collecting personal information.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If the thread is about Healthcare.gov, why are we being asked to click on a link going to:

"http: //home .roadrunner .com/ ~pjrpole/ACA .html" ???

Why not just the .gov site and who or what is ~pjrpole for the account at Roadrunner?

Can you assist clearing up my confusion, OP?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace

Don't be a wussy, click it..

Oh, wait

Nevermind

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I can help clarify for you Wrabbit...

1.Click on the link in the OP.
2.Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

That will absolutely answer your questions.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
OK guys! I shoulda known better than someone being excited about that website on ATS.
Star & Flag.

Just so you know I am not a total wuss I did click the link and it looked pretty legit so I didn't even want to try to apply for it. This little bug heard rumors about that spider web and didn't want the IRS knocking on my door or my identity stolen.

My kids don't call me "Worse Case Scenario" for nothin'.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

I'm sorry, I am NOT clicking a button on a PRIVATELY run site ...on a "click it and find out" basis.. I asked why we're being directed to a private Roadrunner hosted website instead of the .gov? Can someone explain without telling me to "pass it, to find out whats in it", so to speak?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Let me put it this way, you dont have to worry about actually clicking it.

OP, that is pretty great stuff!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Chickensalad

I'm sorry, I am NOT clicking a button on a PRIVATELY run site ...on a "click it and find out" basis.. I asked why we're being directed to a private Roadrunner hosted website instead of the .gov? Can someone explain without telling me to "pass it, to find out whats in it", so to speak?

It is a humour page illustrating the futility of the government website.

It is nothing more then the actually website's background and a button that avoids your mouse pointer.
edit on 4-12-2013 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

Sad Eyed Lady and any others, please try the link. You know your friends here would never steer you into harms way.
I myself have abhorred the whole ACA but somehow, now clicking on the link provides the secure feeling I felt was missing for so long. It now works the way it should and I wouldn't hesitate to click on it ever again. If you would try it just once, you might feel the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

StoutBroux
Sad Eyed Lady and any others, please try the link. You know your friends here would never steer you into harms way.

Why you no click!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join