It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They've finally completed repairs on the Obamacare website. check it out,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

I posted above that I did after encouragement and taunting from other members. Your comment is really funny. It won't get much better than this IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
LOL don't give it away.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Way to ruin the joke....I bet you tell people the ending of a movie while they're standing in line to buy tickets too

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

colddeadhands
If TPTB actually wanted a website that would collect data efficiently they would have had the NSA build it! It seems they are pros at collecting personal information.

Maybe, they put too much trust in this Administration and are giving each other facepalms now.
Seriously, was this a planned fail or are they just morons?

Wrabbit should weigh in on this one.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I am NOT clicking a button on a PRIVATELY run site ...on a "click it and find out" basis..

Most websites are not government, if that is what private means. Actually the click and find out would be ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace
reply to post by peck420

Way to ruin the joke....I bet you tell people the ending of a movie while they're standing in line to buy tickets too

Don't blame it on him. Blame it on Wrabbit, He's a bigger wuss than me.
Just kidding there. He is smart enough to not share his IP with just anyone.

What Pandora's Box he was looking out for we may never know.
edit on 12/4/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

colddeadhands
If TPTB actually wanted a website that would collect data efficiently they would have had the NSA build it! It seems they are pros at collecting personal information.

NSA ?

Actually, they could probably sign you up without any complications at all !!

Just enter in your SS Number and bingo, they'd have all the info for you on one screen in 5 seconds.

Then just click "OK" or "Save" LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace
reply to post by peck420

Good god no!

I wait until after they have bought the tickets...that way they are completely screwed....

Bwahahahahahahaha!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Catch me if you can......LOL
At least this site works and is not shutting down.

S&F
Iwinder

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace
They've finally completed repairs on the Obamacare website. check it out..Start by clicking HERE, simply click on the "Apply Now" button to get started.

Hmm. Somehow my premiums have still doubled. The fact that a web site "works" (It didn't for CNN) so that I can verify my premiums have doubled does not fill me with jubilation. besides, the "invincibles" are not signing up, so the fact that a web site "works" has absolutely nothing to do with the ACA itself.

Don't mistake the web site for the law itself. It's still a disaster.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Dear schuyler,

You're absolutely right, it's impossible to heap enough scorn on Obamacare. But, please try the link and press the apply button. Would it help if I said this was a better fit for the jokes forum? Go ahead, have some fun.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This type of thread is actually a good way to find out which members read through all the posts and who just wildly posts to the OP. Well done!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

This type of thread separates the Leaders from the Followers, those willing to take a chance and those who let others take them and follow when it's safe.... the type you don't want in your Foxhole during a fight.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace
reply to post by usertwelve

This type of thread separates the Leaders from the Followers, those willing to take a chance and those who let others take them and follow when it's safe.... the type you don't want in your Foxhole during a fight.

Well, excuseeeeeeeeeeeeee me. Some are smart enough not to fall into a foxhole or step on a bomb. That's al-right. Can you blame anyone for being leery of checking out that web page after all the bad press it got?

OK, wuss #1 signing off. Thanks for the comic relief all. I needed it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

RocksFromSpace
They've finally completed repairs on the Obamacare website. check it out..Start by clicking HERE, simply click on the "Apply Now" button to get started.

Er....thanks, but no thanks. You can check it out and report back to us how well it went.

I agree, don't want NOoooo part of it!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That was absolutely brilliant. Finally, all our worries are over!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Charles, must be on break.

Go ahead it is safe and worth your while.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

He is smart enough to not share his IP with just anyone.

You hit precisely on what my concern is when I come across a link that isn't what it is presented as....isn't in the jokes forum to be expecting a misdirection for humor's sake..and is obviously leading to a private citizens own web hosting account at a residential ISP. (Home.Roadrunner)

My concern hasn't gone away, either.

I'll not dwell on it. Your note seemed something I ought to reply and elaborate a bit with though.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Dear sad_eyed_lady,

For a fun little post, this has certainly elicited some strange responses. I find that I agree with you on two items.

1.) Yeah, it does make sense to be worried about clicking on a strange website, especially one posted on ATS. I suspect the only ones worse are those that pop-up out of nowhere and scream "Your computer is at risk. Click button now to avoid the damaging of the system." You'd think they'd bother to use proper English.

2.) i also agree that it was a little harsh for someone to complain about not reading the entire thread. The mistake was no big deal, easily corrected, and frequently committed. Darn few ATSers read an entire thread before posting, and this one is in Social Unrest. Maybe I'm lazy, or cowardly, but it just didn't strike me as something up my alley to correct. You made a good point, though. Extra credit for you.

With respect,
Charles1952

Oh, as far as taking a break? You know what kind of life I live. In addition to rescheduling the cheerleaders for my entertainment because of the holiday weekend, ordering a keg of winter blend beer for myself, and tuning up my race car after getting it out of the police impound lot, I have to spend a little time away from ATS. - C -

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

My concern hasn't gone away, either.
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, i trust your judgement so I won't encourage anyone else to look at it.
Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join